Other fx systems

Hi all,
not been on this forum for quite a while but interested in views on RH's Anytime trader. I bought this in July for the £97 and had a dabble with it mainly in mornings. Made loads of silly mistakes, not followed the rules and missed quite a lot of trades but still up by over 150 pips and at £1 per pip have got my £97 back + a bit of profit.

Have been monitoring it and it still looks ok if traded properly (ie by the book!).
Would love to hear if anyone has automated this yet. Could be worth a trial for 2-3 months.

Steve

Wow, looks like 'net-trappers' has really come to an end! A real shame.
Any ways, I hope you are all ok and, if still trading, gaining + pips.
Since my last visit here I have tried numerous things trying to gain an edge in forex and, for me, believe the only way is pure price action.
For the last few months I have been a member of 'DnbPriceAction'. My account has grown steadily and truly believe I have gained that edge.
Check em out. I promise you won't be disappointed.
Bye for now.

Wow, looks like 'net-trappers' has really come to an end! A real shame.
Any ways, I hope you are all ok and, if still trading, gaining + pips.
Since my last visit here I have tried numerous things trying to gain an edge in forex and, for me, believe the only way is pure price action.
For the last few months I have been a member of 'DnbPriceAction'. My account has grown steadily and truly believe I have gained that edge.
Check em out. I promise you won't be disappointed.
Bye for now.

Hi Denman

Thanks for the heads up, I will check them out.

My trading came to an abrupt stop when Net Trap results went seriously south.

The other system that I see good results for in Bedtime Trader. I was thinking of checking that out as it seems positive.

I am keen to get back to trading as I know if done properly with dedication then there are profits to be made.

Anyway, this is my first post this year I think and like you, hope that everyone still trading is doing so profitably.

Phil

Hi Denman

Thanks for the heads up, I will check them out.

My trading came to an abrupt stop when Net Trap results went seriously south.

The other system that I see good results for in Bedtime Trader. I was thinking of checking that out as it seems positive.

I am keen to get back to trading as I know if done properly with dedication then there are profits to be made.

Anyway, this is my first post this year I think and like you, hope that everyone still trading is doing so profitably.

Phil
Hi Phil, that was a speedy reply!
Yeah, I too lost quite a lot due to net-trap but I didn't stop trading. I subscribed to a few systems/strats but alas to no avail. But truly think I have grounded myself since joining Dnb. They are a great bunch of people and are always on hand in the 'chat-room' to offer advice. Take care.

Thanks for the update Denman, some of us are still trying to crack it, will take a look , thanks

Thanks Denman,I'll take a look at it properly, looks good from the very quich glance through.

It's been so long that I forgot my login name here for a minute. I started looking into price action, the last time I was here, Unfortunately, my bank is a bit depleted due to moving house, and having to move jobs a few times. Now I'm moved and settled into a much better job, I'm looking to get back into it, all my spare cash is a bit tied in boring shares/ISAs, so I think I will start from scratch at 50p again!

As a newby 3 years back Net Trap did at least give a feel for trading Forex, and it's worth was the forum that developed, as some tried to adapt it to keep it going. The fact that Richard Hill advised us to lower our pip target, about a year after the trials with Half Net trap, and all the other variants, stands as a testament to those peoples ingenuity, for which I thank them!

Good luck All.

Thanks Denman,I'll take a look at it properly, looks good from the very quich glance through.

It's been so long that I forgot my login name here for a minute. I started looking into price action, the last time I was here, Unfortunately, my bank is a bit depleted due to moving house, and having to move jobs a few times. Now I'm moved and settled into a much better job, I'm looking to get back into it, all my spare cash is a bit tied in boring shares/ISAs, so I think I will start from scratch at 50p again!

As a newby 3 years back Net Trap did at least give a feel for trading Forex, and it's worth was the forum that developed, as some tried to adapt it to keep it going. The fact that Richard Hill advised us to lower our pip target, about a year after the trials with Half Net trap, and all the other variants, stands as a testament to those peoples ingenuity, for which I thank them!

Good luck All.

Hello Peter. Long time no speak. I hope and trust you are well?...
At the moment I have three accounts, two demo and a small 'live' where I am only trading 10cents per pip! But, and it's a big BUT, all the accounts are growing.
I also depleted my funds but am hoping to fund a 'decent' account in November.
Take care, be lucky.
David