Terrorist suspects....

oatman

........being held in Belmarsh prison are apparently suicidal.
Isn't that why they're in there?

Oatman,
........being held in Belmarsh prison are apparently suicidal.
Isn't that why they're in there?

LOL..... a commonsense self fulfilling prophecy

thx Oatman. the reason i ask is because i went to school with the 2nd name in the following aricle, charged with terrorism. Small world eh? He brought real mince meat into home economics class when we were making mince pies for christmas, and he copied my drawing in art even though he was sitting at a totally different angle to me on the table which the object we were copying was sitting on. haha. good at cricket and football though and didn't have a bad bone in his body. Probably innocent.

http://www.crawleytoday.co.uk/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=496&ArticleID=773280

And this morning I faced the news that some suspects have been freed from Prison due to their 'poor state of mental health' !!It's nothing new. I remember not so long ago bLiar let out all the IRA terrorists too.

What a twat.

600kg of ammonium nitrate, he must have been a keen gardener then, or Head Gardener at Wisley.
How do innocent people get themselves into these situations?

Oatman - thats a bit harsh. He was obviously just looking after it for a friend.

So,
planning to kill lots of people you never met wouldn't normally be considered mentally unstable I take it? The mind boggles at how, when you apply enough logic, you turn reality into a circus and actually start to believe it's all true....

And this morning I faced the news that some suspects have been freed from Prison due to their 'poor state of mental health' !!

I heard on the radio this afternoon that one of these guys was let out on the basis that keeping him locked up had driven him psychotic!

I actually laughed out loud (to myself- in the car!) at this.

All the more reason to keep the maniac locked up imo!