Terrorism????...Blame America!!!!

Outrage spreads over video showing Israeli soldiers shooting unarmed Palestinians
This is an example of the power of suggestion. The video doesn't show anyone being shot because one would show some reaction to getting shot while standing up. The two men walk in separate directions, so they are not next to each other for the alleged shootings. Then the bulldozer is behind two objects that look smaller than men.

This is an example of the power of suggestion. The video doesn't show anyone being shot because one would show some reaction to getting shot while standing up. The two men walk in separate directions, so they are not next to each other for the alleged shootings. Then the bulldozer is behind two objects that look smaller than men.
With respects - re second sentence - I can only conclude that you have no direct experience with high velocity bullet weaponry and draw your conclusion from movie BS dramatisations.

A second opinion:
Comment: 3:41-44 Shows an individual with arms-hands raised above head and then Just fuckin down.

The last sentence is debatable.
Re - the second last sentence: I do not recall the video claiming the men were shot next to each other. On the contrary, the video purports to show one man being shot who is apart from the other while being followed by an armoured vehicle. However, if one were to dispose of two bodies it would be more convenient - expedient to bring the bodies together than send a bulldozer to their separate respective locations. This could have been a secondary function of the armoured vehicle after the individual was shot.

The video needs professional scrutiny for certainty.
In this respect an independent professional source would be more trustworthy than the habitual lies of the Israeli and IDF.

6:46
we did get a response
6:48
from the Israeli Army. What we did was
6:51
just a few hours ago was send them the
6:53
video and ask them for their response/
6:55
They've said it very clearly, they've
6:57
said, that the video in question is
7:00
edited and doesn't show the context of
7:02
the incident. A thorough and professional
7:04
examination is required in order to
7:06
assess the details of the incident. Upon
7:09
receiving the report on the incident it
7:11
was transferred to the relevant
7:12
professional bodies for review. That's a
7:15
pretty standard answer for the Israeli
7:17
Army when we show them anything. When any
7:20
journalist ask any questions about
7:21
what's going on, whether it's in the
7:23
occupied West Bank or even in Gaza they say
7:26
we're going to investigate and then they
7:29
leave it be, hoping that something else
7:31
will happen and the world's media will
7:33
be, attention uh will be put elsewhere, that
7:36
attention will go elsewhere. We've seen
7:38
this time and time again. It's also worth
7:41
remembering that Israel doesn't
7:42
prosecute soldiers for any crimes that
7:45
are committed.

Last edited:
Comment: 3:41-44 Shows an individual with arms-hands raised above head and then Just fuckin down.
Had they shown the shooting, we would have seen the man fall down. But they didn't show it, and this leads me to wonder if it happened the way it was reported.
if one were to dispose of two bodies it would be more convenient - expedient to bring the bodies together than send a bulldozer to their separate respective locations. This could have been a secondary function of the armoured vehicle after the individual was shot.
The video didn't show how the objects got near the bulldozer, and they still look smaller than men to me.
It's also worth
are committed.
That's not true. Israeli Soldiers have been prosecuted. It seems to me Al Jazeera might be a bit biased.;)
Bing Copilot said:
Certainly. Here are a few notable instances where IDF soldiers were investigated or faced consequences for their actions related to the death of Palestinians:
3. **High-Profile Case (2016)**:
- In a high-profile case, an Israeli soldier was convicted of manslaughter and served a reduced nine-month sentence in jail after shooting a badly wounded Palestinian who was lying on the ground⁴.

These incidents highlight the complexities and challenges in addressing unlawful killings, and the IDF has taken varying levels of action in response to such cases. However, the outcomes have been met with criticism and controversy. 🕊️

Source: Conversation with Bing, 3/28/2024
(3) Security footage shows Israeli forces killing 2 Palestinians at close .... https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politi...tinians-at-close-range-the-army-opens-a-probe.

One thing about this war I don't understand is why aren't too many calling for Hamas to give up their hostages and surrender. That would immediately stop the killing.

That's not true. Israeli Soldiers have been prosecuted. It seems to me Al Jazeera might be a bit biased.;)
DOGBERRY: Much Ado About Nothing
It pleases your Worship to say so, but we are the poor duke’s officers.
But truly, for mine own part, if I were as tedious as a king,
I could find it in my heart to bestow it all of your worship.

As is well known - some few IDF have been prosecuted.
As is well known - said prosecutions have amounted to mild slaps on the wrist.
Thus, in the broader sense of negligible and 'token' prosecutions -
It's also worth
are committed.

Last edited:
One thing about this war I don't understand is why aren't too many calling for Hamas to give up their hostages and surrender. That would immediately stop the killing.
A similar question may be posited - One thing about this war I don't understand is why aren't too many calling for Ukraine to surrender Russian prisoners and cede Ukrainian land annexed and occupied by Russia. That would immediately stop the killing.

And the 'little green men' of Crimea - straight out the Zionist playbook - to populate a land with people and push them out and take over their land.

Perhaps a start at beginnings may be informative -
How Britain Started the Arab-Israeli Conflict | Free Documentary History (and the US jumped right on board betraying a core principle)

We must expropriate gently the private property on the state assigned to us. We shall try to spirit the penniless population across the border by procuring employment for it in the transit countries, while denying it employment in our country. The property owners will come over to our side. Both the process of expropriation and the removal of the poor must be carried out discretely and circumspectly. Let the owners of the immoveable property believe that they are cheating us, selling us things for more than they are worth. But we are not going to sell them anything back.
Theodor Herzl

Last edited:
Zionist Quotes: 'Transfer' (Ethnic Cleansing) Zionist Quotes

BASED On Declassified Israeli Documents & Personal Diaries

The concept of "transferring" European Jews to Palestine (by engineering a European Jewish refugee crisis) and "transferring" the Palestinian people out (a.k.a. Nakba) is central to Zionism. Ben-Gurion, the 1st Israeli Prime Minister, eloquently articulated this essential Zionist pillar, he stated in 1944:

"Zionism is a TRANSFER of the Jews. Regarding the TRANSFER of the [Palestinian] Arabs this is much easier than any other TRANSFER. There are Arab states in the vicinity . . . . and it is clear that if the [Palestinian] Arabs are removed [to these states] this will improve their condition and not the contrary." (Expulsion Of The Palestinians, p. 159)

When a "Jewish majority" was impossible to achieve based on Jewish immigration and natural growth, Zionists had concluded that forcible "population transfer" (Ethnic Cleansing) was the only solution to what they referred to as the "Arab Problem." To excuse the "Jewish state" from any WAR CRIMES perpetrated against the Palestinian people (especially the ones committed during the 1948 war), Zionists have concocted a myth that the Palestinian people had willingly left their homes, farms, and businesses, and as a result, they have forfeited their right to return.
ZionistQuotes.gif