Terrorist Attacks in London?

Incidentally, who is THEM & THEY and what is your plan to destroy THEM without
killing & maiming innocent people ( victims in the west and collateral damage in the east)[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Its unfortunate but to win a war its unavoidable,

to win a war you have to define exactly who is your enemy ..and what do you know about them that will enable you to defeat them " all of which is the inverse of indiscriminate action

Does anywone remember Daisy Cutter bombs used in Afghan? Or bombs that seperate into 30 different bombs. We all talk about terrorist attacks on us, but some of these bombings are also bad.
I have read alot of books by left wing journalists, who describe attrocities against humainity but many are gagged by the Western World. Can you imagine the BBC strolling into Baghdad and talking about the death tolls on day 1, the enthusiasm of over taking a crippled dictator was too great.
I went on hoiday recently to Dubai, and people there did not hate the British, they hated the Americans. Why because the media had spun news against America.
America is not so innocent, why? Expoitation! - Go back toyour offices on monday morning and think about your world, how did you become so wealthy, then think about how fortunate you were not to be blown to pieces on the metro!
Life is precious so stop being selfish....

Marvin, Please dont read garbage written by left wing journalists it will only give you nightmares.

During the 2nd world war christians bombed christians - During the Iran Iraq war muslims killed muslims.
During the mongol war Buddhism killed Buddhists!
Life is full of hyphoritics, and in war you do know your enemy. But if i was walking down a street in Up town New York and someone pulled out a gun, that is war for me in that 1 second!
Don't be son naive Eddjo

"In a war you already know your enemy"...Lol Eddy ....do you think Germany in world war II was globally our enemy ?....look at any major conflict and you will track the driving force down to a relatively small handful of individuals who have managed to apply leaverage to the masses who can then be put under their control..remove the individuals and the masses go back to the grazing they were doing before..so actually who is the 'enemy' . .the few individuals or the herd they have temporary control over ? ..this is akin to surgery..if a part of your bowel is causing a problem do you remove your entire intestines or just the piece that is causing the wider spread infection ?

One of the objectives of terrorism is to get the people they are terrorising at loggerheads with each other in the hope that they will fight amongst themselves and create even more mayhem. I think they may be quite satisfied with some of the posts that have been made here in this thread.

Some of those posts will have been offensive and insulting to many Londoners and many Britons - they certainly have to some members - and some of you should feel ashamed of yourselves. The only reason I have not deleted them is because others have quickly poured scorn on those bigoted views.

I would hope that everyone can unite in common cause against these terrorists and do everything they can in the interests of such unity. I would also hope that some of you might reflect on what you have written and do your own editing.

These are my personal views not in my mod role.

jon

Eddy i am personnaly a conservative - however i like to get a broader spectrum of political information. Jesus if i really believed left wing information i would of blamed yesterdays attacks on the USA's exploitation of INdonesian slave workers on $2 per day!
By the way if you ever go to Dubai - look at the ferry load of sri lankan and Pakistani workers.
The disequilirium in the world is massive - Chump we can all talk about history but this is now, 2005!

Jon - The boards are about speaking out!
My views / anyones views maybe anti social but the freedom of speech makes us unique.
I was walking up towards Kings Cross Yesterday, and i realised the stock markets, everything had very little to do with mayhem. Al Q said we have caused fear in the British hearts - Good luck you murderers bring it on! If this seems narrow minded then perhaps it is. I was around when the IRA starting attacking in London, our liberty was shattered because every white man was searched. Now the ordinary law tendering Asian will be searched - that is alot of people!
No backlash please!

Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke
[reason with] thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.
Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord.

-- Leviticus 19: 17-18 (KJV)

Bluewave said:
Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke
[reason with] thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.
Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord.

-- Leviticus 19: 17-18 (KJV)
===========================================================
Unfortunatly GOD gave mankind the brain to chose good or evil, but there will always be a few minority with twisted brains that prefer evil. :devilish:
God ALSO said "i WILL GIVE YOU POWER TO CRUSH THESE SCORPIONS/SNAKES ":!: But it has to be done with GOD's wisdom and NOT man's wisdom and most definatly NOT bush/blair's way :!:

Luke 10:19 (New testament] I have GIVEN you authority and POWER(exousia) to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.
[he was not talking about insects/animals/reptiles] Furthermore, Christians DONT DIE!
See "how to be saved " on my site.

Bull
Visit >> click>> www.jc53.com

Last edited:
thepoliteone said:
Eddyjo you completely ignore my point on the evidence there was a warning despite the official news line. They didn't stop the tube running until well after the bombs had gone off, so there was no attempt at evacuating the tube - I was on the District line at 9:55 before they said to leave, so that means there was roughly an hour between the police informing the Embassy there were bombs on the LU and the LU evacuating.

Bringing up more extreme conspiracy theories does not mean what I am saying is extreme - it's in plain sight but people keep their hands over the eyes and refuse to see what's in front of them.
Branding all 'conspiracy theories' as just crackpot ideas is the same as branding all Muslims as fanatics - wrong and dangerous.

Have you actually visited any websites with this information on? Or do you blindy listen to the BBC?

I don't mean to come across as rude (see my screen-name) but I've looked into this kind of thing since 9/11, and find it very difficult to understand now how people don't see what's obvious to me. Of course there are crazy theories out there, but amongst the noise there is some truth - much like T2W at times one might say ;)

-TPO.
=================================================================
I agree with ur comments.
I was also told by one of my kids that some trains were cancelled BEFORE the first attack.
this tells me there must have been a warning made! but the authorities did not warn the public.
Surely this cant be right? how do they expect us now to trust them!

Bull

If I remember correctly Benjamin Netanyahu siad shortly after 9/11 that you can't have terrorism without State sponsored terrorism. In other words, countries have to allow terrorist to have training facilities in their country. If these countries do this then they will hve to suffer the consequences. There is no way to fight a war without some innocent people being killed. The U.S. did in fact try to minimize innocent people being killed by using surgical strikes. Nevertheless, innocent people did get killed. That is the way it is in war. However, to just surrender to the terrorist is not the answer either. They intend to impose their idealogy on the the west. So, what are we left with? Stand up and fight or roll over and surrender? Which would be better? Neither is good but life is that way. You are walking the streets a thief pulls a gun and threatens to shoot. A bystanding with a pistol shoots and kills the thief thus saving your life.
In this case a life was taken but to protect the innocent. These killers that knocked down the twin towers and bombed London are cowards. They won't attack the military of either country. They go after the unarmed innocent much like the thief above. Whatever it takes to stop them ...well the price must be paid IMO otherwise our way of life and our freedoms we presently know will be denied us in a State under their control.

So they must be stopped. Or maybe you would prefer living under them????

commanderco said:
They are the ones that started it...don't forget that. Read their book. They aim to kill all the infidels and rule the world.

Your statement is a classic example of "cause and effect"
I imagine that you are so angry that you would like to order the bombing of THEM
in retaliation.
Incidentally, who is THEM & THEY and what is your plan to destroy THEM without
killing & maiming innocent people ( victims in the west and collateral damage in the east)

I also heard alot of tubes were cancelled atleast 1hour before the first attacks. This means a warning
was delivered to the authorities. This means that they have some sort of clue in finding these guys.
I know that a statement was placed on an islamic website about 3 hours after the attacks.
They will find these guys although i have to say this cell has been closed down and is probably now in Pakistan. How many other cells are there, ready to attack again. Look for the next key date in Japan or in the Far East, i have a feeling they may hit China. Possibly Beijing or Shanghai - pre olympic games....

Marvin.

I wish I was as astute as you.

Is that what Global Trader does for you sweetie ?

From Barjon

Some of those posts will have been offensive and insulting to many Londoners and many Britons - they certainly have to some members - and some of you should feel ashamed of yourselves. The only reason I have not deleted them is because others have quickly poured scorn on those bigoted views.

And who the hell are you to decide who should be ashamed or not ?

You are only a moderator on T2W , not God, for Christ's sake :LOL: