Terrorist Attacks in London?

hayesharry said:
this is called British democracy and constitutions at the time ...

Thats exactly it hayesharry, its historical and the British were very successful in their ambitions but it was primitive thinking and methods ,we are evolving from that . We are pushing towards peace in the next millenia, but terror groups have access to more effective weapons so it wont be easy.

didnt we invent rugby and football too :) ?

Salty Gibbon said:
The wonderful concept of the "queue", which of course has still not caught on in places like India et al.

Salty - have you ever been to India? or are you just one of those little islanders who are still stuck in "visions of grandeur" mentality?

do you have proper schools?

do you have a medical system which works?

do you have a transport system which works?

do you respect your parents/ teachers/ friends/ people of other religions.. ?

like they say "before pointing fingers at others... " :))

cheers,
karmit

Salty Gibbon said:
Somebody forgot to tell Blair.

He has a tough final term ahead of him, he looks tired and drained , Im sure Mr Blair can dream and picture peace , but Mr Bush ? Maybe he likes the idea of it but his dreams are maybe a bit on the darker side.

jd

Im sure Mr Blair can dream and picture peace ,

Prime Ministers are not elected to dream.

He'll be even more tired and drained when they haul him up on war crime charges.

Salty Gibbon said:
Prime Ministers are not elected to dream.

He'll be even more tired and drained when they haul him up on war crime charges.

He is a man Of and For the people , do we not first visualise what it is we will have?

Come brother salty sit and eat this fine food you look hungry and I offer you nourishment .

jd

He is a man of spin with no substance.

A liar and a fraud.

Come brother salty sit and eat this fine food you look hungry and I offer you nourishment .

Shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

Salty Gibbon said:
Shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

Interesting Visualisation Brother Salty, why do you freely choose that one ?

However, I am a courteous host and ensure your dining needs are fulfilled .

Food shoved I part my cheeks so you can feed Brother Salty.....

Enjoy. God Bless.

jd

I would like to point out to world audience, this is not a usual British dining custom.

Yes I hope he restrains his appetite for food better than he restrains appetite for argument without point , else he'll be eating yesterdays meal.....

Maybe theres evidence in that to support the saying "garbage in, garbage out"

still all experience is good , let us learn... just remember theres no pudding up there Salty...:)

jd

karmit said:
Salty - have you ever been to India? or are you just one of those little islanders who are still stuck in "visions of grandeur" mentality?

do you have proper schools?

do you have a medical system which works?

do you have a transport system which works?

do you respect your parents/ teachers/ friends/ people of other religions.. ?

You seem to ignore the fact that all these worked perfectly well before we were flooded with immigrants.I know this

because I am old enough to remember the good old days, stress had'nt been invented, no package holidays to

teach us bad habits from foreign people, and the English gentleman was alive and well. oh and by the way a Welshman

invented the = sign. :eek:

typical - blame everything on immigrants!! - if you call 0.5mil / 60 mil - "flooding", then maybe you need to get updated on immigrant stats across the world... but thats another story...

..and having this "flood", burst all the "perfectly working systems" ?!! hah!!

the simple explanation is - systems are flaky because they were not designed keeping in mind population growth, many systems still use medieval technology (lack of funding or whatever!) and more importantly - people have become lethargic...

the world has changed.. US has 10 days holidays, here we have much more than that... and the majority still whinge!

Its easy to point fingers at immigrants because they are extremely competitive - which is their nature. Immigrants built USA - thats why its competitive and on the leading edge of everything (well, nearly!)

"good old days" were there because lots of wealth was, er, "collected" from all over the world.. but now unfortunately those days are finished...

we have to change with times...
-

karmit said:
typical - blame everything on immigrants!! - if you call 0.5mil / 60 mil - "flooding", then maybe you need to get updated on immigrant stats across the world... but thats another story...

Its easy to point fingers at immigrants because they are extremely competitive - which is their nature. Immigrants built USA - thats why its competitive and on the leading edge of everything (well, nearly!)

Sorry but the U.S.A. attracted the cream of european stock, ( the' get up and go ' kind)

And now the muslim community thinks the met are operating a shoot to kill policy??? unbeliveable!

eddyjo said:
bulldozer said:
End time prophecies:

What a load of tosh!!!
============================================================
What is "tosh"? cant find the meaning?
Do you have something to share with us? that would make interesting reading or trading methods etc etc. :rolleyes:

We are all willing to hear something interesting from the wise! but not from the simple. :rolleyes:

Bull
God makes the simple wise and the wise simple. :LOL: