S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

Given my stunning performance on the dow over the last few weeks Atilla has rewarded me with the chance to do the s&p competition.
Heres this weeks numbers.
CV (whoever he is) thinks were going up to 2494.2 and is leading the 7 bulls.
I dont think its a surprise to anyone that our antipodean entrant Oscar is the polar opposite and leading the 8 bears with 2442 (one day Oscar).

Both averages forecasting a DOWN week, and this weeks range is a mere 52 points (I remember the heady days of 120 - 140 points :()

3 no shows this week, early holidays for some maybe.

Good luck all.

Attachments

• Q3w5S.png
    Q3w5S.png
    86.7 KB · Views: 137
What a week!
The lowest s&p weekly range on record 13.90 points from high to low. :eek:

Our resident guru has done it again Signalcalc forecast with an accuracy of 0.17 points. This has added to his collection of medals with a second Gold thats 3 medals in 5 weeks which puts him at the top of the points table.

I managed Silver 0.67 points away and lexcorp swipes a Bronze.

Signalcalc this is your opportunity to say a few words and tell us how you do it...

Attachments

• q3w5e.png
    q3w5e.png
    80 KB · Views: 100
Some concerned contestants (well me really) believe that signalcalc is not human and is in cahoots with the 'bots trading the s&p who plan to steal the prize from us humans!

In order to clear your name signalcalc (an obvious bot name if ever I heard one) you must enter the simple catpcha phrase along with your next entry to make it valid. :innocent:

Attachments

• white_noise.jpg
    white_noise.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 107
Achtpac - was always rubbish at spelling, I am human even if my robotic persona comes across as icy, cold and inhuman.

I am, once again, in the midst of nowhere, much like the S&P. However unlike the markets I only need to be online for a few brief moments to make a forecast. Currently I am forced off-grid and have to catcha up when I can.

The secret to my forecast alas must stay in the machine, for should it be released into the living world, then there is no telling what forces could be unleashed.

I occasionally call upon the ancient gods for a direction, but even they, in their eternal wisdom cannot provide a direction I can have faith in, so it must fall to a mere mortal.

2493 [emoji274]

Me : The organiser must be mad not to put a handicap onto signalcalc..
Someone : Well you are the organiser, So is signalcalc getting a handicap ?
Me: Certainly NOT.

:LOL: