S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

Barring miracles it looks like Lexcorp will be the winner !

Humanoid winner yes.

Prize winner - ???? - not if SPX closes around 2431 :idea:

NickBk do the honours and carry out a sanity check please. Brain is dribbling grey matter. :)

Well done to CV who takes his second gold medal this week just .79 of pip away. Super call. :clap::clap::clap:

NickBk takes silver and PingPong the bronze. Well done chaps. (y)(y)

What a week??? Heat wave followed by some heavy down pours. Up and down, up and down, indeces all over the floor not to mention some bank stress tests and divi payout and hey presto market tanks.

Just a lil biiit :)

Attachments

• spx_wk26_eow.JPG
    spx_wk26_eow.JPG
    295.4 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Lexcorp is the Quarter 2 Champion and takes the prize $100 Amazon vouchers :clap::clap::clap:

Lexcorp is top man above average. Very strong finish and the perma bull... not one short forecast. Moreover, Lex has taken three gold and three bronze medals this quarter. That's an excellent consistent record 6 podium finishes in 14.

Postman sadly finishes just below average on silver medal difference. Very close. What a close finish. :-0

Average has been putting in a pretty good performance too and is now just 4 point behind Lex and Wacky in the over all results.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...i-Nn8trkqGik92wtcL28S1FI4/edit#gid=1372374864

With regard to the annual running points total WackyPete takes the top spot on the board with 20 points but with 3 less games played than Lex.

That's it half way through the year and the latter half I feel promises to be even more interesting than the first. Well done to all forecasters, a most enjoyable competition if I may do say so my self.

:clap::clap::clap:

Attachments

• spx_wk26_eow.JPG
    spx_wk26_eow.JPG
    295.4 KB · Views: 113
  • League_Table_2017_Running_Tot.JPG
    League_Table_2017_Running_Tot.JPG
    273.5 KB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Well done to CV who takes his second gold medal this week just .79 of pip away. Super call. :clap::clap::clap:

NickBk takes silver and PingPong the bronze. Well done chaps. (y)(y)

What a week??? Heat wave followed by some heavy down pours. Up and down, up and down, indeces all over the floor not to mention some bank stress tests and divi payout and hey presto market tanks.

Just a lil biiit :)

So, half way through the yr with 7 points, hmm, extrapolate that up and add a couple of points for missing the start and missed weeks. Looks like I have to up my game !
Still, could be worse, ya wuddnt wanna be Oscar :LOL::LOL::LOL:

So, half way through the yr with 7 points, hmm, extrapolate that up and add a couple of points for missing the start and missed weeks. Looks like I have to up my game !
Still, could be worse, ya wuddnt wanna be Oscar :LOL::LOL::LOL:

C'mon CV we are expecting a few words of interest or even..........wisdom after winning last week.
Hows about how you wrestled a great white off the beach and survived.

C'mon CV we are expecting a few words of interest or even..........wisdom after winning last week.
Hows about how you wrestled a great white off the beach and survived.

Been getting trading lessons from Nicola Ferguson Sturgeon while working for the SNP up North.

ive set the a reminder on my phone to remind me its sunday.....Ill definitely have my forecast in tonight...:eek:

ive set the a reminder on my phone to remind me its sunday.....Ill definitely have my forecast in tonight...:eek:

You can learn to be consistent first forecaster from Oscar instead of being one ot the last or even worse just sleeping through market open.

Just saying like :whistling

:cheesy:

That was a surprise. I'd have put money on the average sneaking in for the win.

Amazon gift will likely be given to my nephew, so might be a good time to invest in whoever makes fidget spinners

You can learn to be consistent first forecaster from Oscar instead of being one ot the last or even worse just sleeping through market open.

Just saying like :whistling

:cheesy:

Ahh, but as i have proved my superior s&p forecasting skills of late, The rest of the group shaddows me if i enter to early..Thus denying me of those all important medals..:smart: :smart: