S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2017 with PRIZES!

still essential this week tho

Atilla offered to buy me a pint next time i'm in London village if i didn't forecast this week, He's hungry for that medal....

Attachments

• mutley.jpg
    mutley.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 112
I am feeling less confident in my choice this week. :(

This is the point where I say my original post to Pat was 2418.13 but after the way markets started on Monday I got cold feet and changed direction.

Honest guv ;)

This is the point where I say my original post to Pat was 2418.13 but after the way markets started on Monday I got cold feet and changed direction.

Honest guv ;)

But you lose anyway, so why be secretive?

Honest guv ;)

Theres still a day and a half left, the s&p needs to go to 2445.5 for me to win this week and its only 2412 now, I'm feeling a lot more confident of the Friday rip! :LOL:

But you lose anyway, so why be secretive?

Technically, if I went short and hit gold -> +4

They went bull and -1

Then I could have won.

There is also the vice-er-versa.

Hence, the closed forecast.

Never give up, if there is a chance there is a way.

As it happens we are all bull and if it stays this way Lex wins by a gold medal.

:whistling

They went bull and -1
Then I could have won.
As it happens we are all bull and if it stays this way Lex wins by a gold medal.

Atilla I think Nicks point is you have 8 points, +4 makes you 12.
Lexcorp has 14 points -1 makes it 13.

:(

They went bull and -1

Then I could have won.

Whistle if you want but unless they are giving out 6 points this week for gold I think it's not possible you would win. I admire your never give up attitude though. The secret guess must have made you feel part of the contenders too ;)

Pooh bear... Don't know what I must have been on.

Scratch that from your memory bank guys. :eek:

Thanks for your encouragement Wacky, you're always a gentlemen and I appreciate your support. I now know how Trump must feel like in his world of alternatively reality. I say that in a good way :eek: