S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2016 with PRIZES!

We have a consensus!
I went back through everyones scores for the quarter with a second spreadsheet and compared the results. Atilla has checked them and confirmed.
I post screenshots of the spreadsheet at the start and end of each week so there is a record for all to see. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Onwards and upwards, just like the s&p. :)

+1 for getting direction right......should be +1 for me

on second thought I have the low in the 66 range so lets go with the same as last time 2198

Last edited:
Sitting by the pool in tenerife with a cool dorada in hand and looking at s&p500 charts....dedication for ya.

Attachments

• dorada.jpg
    dorada.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 107
He will be introduced to chips and peas if there's no medal this week....:LOL:

DL Financial Limited is legally registered in London with company registration number: 09474265. Our major partners and private investors are Arab and Middle East investors which is why we offer very flexible loan terms; our loan interest rate is 3% per year which is one of the lowest in the industry.

We are also direct providers of bank financial instruments such as Bank Guarantees (BG), Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC), DLC and Letters of Credit. Our Bank Instruments are issued by top prime banks such as HSBC London or Hong Kong, BarclayS bank London, Citi Bank New York, Standard Chartered, Deutsche Bank, UBS Zurich, Switzerland or any bank of your choice.

OUR SERVICES INCLUDES BUT NOT LIMITED TO:

Loans & International Project Funding
Lease, Rent or Purchase Bank Instruments such as BG, SBLC,MTN DLC, Letters of Credit (L/C)
Proof of Fund (POF) or Blocked Funds for Investments
Insurance & Escrow Services
Trading Platforms
Show Net Worth Requirements
Corporate Finance
Private Equity
Investment & Wealth Management

Others talk, but DL Financial delivers. So its time you became a customer of DL Financial Ltd so you can feel the DL Financial difference.
Kindly contact us today for all your financial needs.

Email: [email protected]

NOTICE: Brokers are 100% welcomed and protected. Our brokers are paid handsome commission for every successful transaction. If you want to be our broker or company representative kindly send us email for more information.

yes but whats your s&p prediction idiot :mad:

After another slow week and a measly 1.18 point RISE :rolleyes:

The top 3 this week !

Garold with Gold (thats easy for you to say:))- where did this guy spring from !
Fairval with silver upping his medals total.
And Atilla having flipped to the dark side did NOT come last this week but gained Bronze. :eek: :clap:

Attachments

• lego.jpg
    lego.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 104