S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2016 with PRIZES!

No probs, always a pleasure, never a chore (y)

We are up to date now if you all like gloss over it and let us know if anything not right.

I seem to be missing a call from Joseph. Usually I recall seeing several but this week there is zilch. Hope his ok, well and good enjoying his summer holiday.

Postman and Oscar have doubled up on the 2135...

We have 5 bulls v 10 bears.

Wishing you all good fortune and prosperous trading (y)

-3 for me not -4 please I surely get a point for last week after all my efforts!

I think Postie and Atilla may have reached the moment that the figures just take off on a life of their own ?

Stick with it guys

-3 for me not -4 please I surely get a point for last week after all my efforts!

Postman did pick up on a few points errors. Some more calculations will take place Nick.

Got late last night so, some more work today.

I think Postie and Atilla may have reached the moment that the figures just take off on a life of their own ?

Stick with it guys

We are in discussions, when we both agree the final results will be posted. Fortunately each week I post screenshots of 'Start' and 'End' results (Assuming I can access the internet of course.) so anyone can go back and check their scores. :smart:

Stick with it guys

tbree forty three at three forty three......anything lower bulls are cooked for the week

Postman did pick up on a few points errors. Some more calculations will take place Nick.

Got late last night so, some more work today.

was going to say "you only had one job"

But as there was two of you...You only had half a job... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

you know im only kidding lads...:LOL: keep up the good work (y)

We are in discussions, when we both agree the final results will be posted. Fortunately each week I post screenshots of 'Start' and 'End' results (Assuming I can access the internet of course.) so anyone can go back and check their scores. :smart:

We have a consensus!
I went back through everyones scores for the quarter with a second spreadsheet and compared the results. Atilla has checked them and confirmed.
I post screenshots of the spreadsheet at the start and end of each week so there is a record for all to see. If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Onwards and upwards, just like the s&p. :)

Attachments

• Q3EOW5Final.png
    Q3EOW5Final.png
    132.1 KB · Views: 149
Just logged back in. Been out for the week because I kept on seeing error "www.trade2win.com - Resolving failed Error code 38" by Incapsula. :(

The S&P battles to new all time highs.
So this weeks victors are:

Attachments

• PokeTop3.png
    PokeTop3.png
    818.1 KB · Views: 110
Having still not worked out how this 'game' is supposed to be played are:

Attachments

• PokeWeeCat.jpg
    PokeWeeCat.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 89