S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2016 with PRIZES!

Surely if interest rates insist on going negative then people will put their money into cash/property etc. but not deposit accounts.

It just goes to show how useless some banks are if they can't make money on their deposit accounts.

It just goes to show how useless some banks are if they can't make money on their deposit accounts.

Well technically speaking, it's their customers who make money. Banks only look after deposits safely. Some can't seem to manage that too well either :eek:

Banks can make good as well as bad loans. It's the economic climate and the customer that delivers the interest.

Banks frankly speaking do 'EFF' all. :devilish:

Well technically speaking, it's their customers who make money. Banks only look after deposits safely. Some can't seem to manage that too well either :eek:

Banks can make good as well as bad loans. It's the economic climate and the customer that delivers the interest.

Banks frankly speaking do 'EFF' all. :devilish:

There are so many crooks around these days that it is not inconceivable some of those dud loans are not quite what they seem.
The banks are notorious for not prosecuting thieving inside their own organisations.

Ahhh its that time of year again the Golds, Silvers, Bronzes all around, lots of things falling including the s&p.

Here are our top tree this week. (D'you see what I did there!)

Top of the tree NickBK takes Gold less than 4 points off the close.
Branching out for Silver is pingpong.
And last but not leaf, Jeffre with Bronze.

Attachments

• Aut1.png
    Aut1.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 121
2123 for me.
There is a bank holiday in the US today, some chap named Columbus, I think he was a famous actor or something, you know how those yanks are.

2123 for me.
There is a bank holiday in the US today, some chap named Columbus, I think he was a famous actor or something, you know how those yanks are.

Wasn't he the guy some Indians found lost on a beach somewhere ? :LOL: