S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2016 with PRIZES!

At the end of week 11.
pingpong takes the Gold.
OscarReed has Silver.
Jeffre Bronze.

This means top of the league is Pat494 with 11 points.
Joint second is fairval and Mike with 9.

Still 12 points up for grabs and the s&p is thrashing wildly, its still wide open.

Good luck everyone! :clover:

Attachments

• q3eow11.png
    q3eow11.png
    66 KB · Views: 104
If Hillary drops out, which by all accounts she should, then what effect will that have ?

If Hillary drops out, which by all accounts she should, then what effect will that have ?

She would rather have all her teeth and nails pulled out than quit now! Her whole life has been geared to this. Far too much invested.

She would rather have all her teeth and nails pulled out than quit now! Her whole life has been geared to this. Far too much invested.

I hope she has the sense to step aside and let Sanders try and clip the wings of the billionaires. I don't know what percentage of US citizens live in squalor but quite a lot it seems.

I hope she has the sense to step aside and let Sanders try and clip the wings of the billionaires. I don't know what percentage of US citizens live in squalor but quite a lot it seems.

That's not how it works, Pat. If Hillary cannot make it to election day for any reason then the Democratic National Committee would have to choose another candidate. Most likely it would be current VP, Joe Biden.

Peter

Last edited: