S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2016 with PRIZES!

Thanks for taking over at the weekend Atilla.

My forecast this week 2105.4

I suspect a lot of volatility >70 point range this week.

(My forecast for bezadhi's guess is 2106 :p)

I'll join you guys here, my first forecast is 2113.8

Hi Dinos

I should have mentioned in the PM that the entries must be in by the open of the us markets, which is 2.30pm.

This week wont count but next week's will.

Rules of the comp are on the first page of the thread.

Good luck. :clover:

Attachments

• q2eow10.png
    q2eow10.png
    105.2 KB · Views: 102
On to this week!

The estimated range has increased to 86 points this week and I'm sure we will see a lot of volatility and get close to that range.

3 bulls and 10 bears this week.
Samspade79 wants to show he's a real beefcake and has forecast the high end at 2131.
TwinToWin has kept his bearish position from last week and puts our collective low in at 2045.
The averages are forecasting a down week, but they have 1 point between them this quarter so its anyones guess.

For you stato's heres the full spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...2wtcL28S1FI4/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1460846430

Attachments

• q2sow11.png
    q2sow11.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 94
Hi Dinos

I should have mentioned in the PM that the entries must be in by the open of the us markets, which is 2.30pm.

This week wont count but next week's will.

Rules of the comp are on the first page of the thread.

Good luck. :clover:
sorry I havent slept all weekend. You mean 9:30am new york time when shares begin trading or cfd markets open which is premarket?

Going to stick with 2082.2 again plz.

Third time lucky :whistling

Working in a different timezone at the moment.

Top 3 this week, One for the bears at last!

The lack of movement in the S&P would suit people who like watching paint dry or maybe some Trainspotting.

Anyway, well done to Mike who was the least grizzly bear and wins Gold, getting within 6 points of the close.
Pat494 gets Silver.
At last Average seems to have got a medal scraping a Bronze.

Attachments

• 3train.jpg
    3train.jpg
    189.2 KB · Views: 102
Whats that done to the scoreboard.

Top 3:
Postman 12 points.
Behzadi 10 points.
mike 8 points.

2 weeks to go 8 points on offer make them count. Still 12 people in with a chance of winning.

Attachments

• q2eow11.png
    q2eow11.png
    107 KB · Views: 109
sorry I havent slept all weekend. You mean 9:30am new york time when shares begin trading or cfd markets open which is premarket?

George Bernard Shaw once said "The United States and Great Britain are two countries separated by a common language." He forgot to mention they are also separated by a timezone.

Greenwich Meantime old chap! It's the time the world sets its watch by. In this instance 2.30pm British Summer Time (GMT +1), as I don't know your timezone.

The English invented time don't you know. Then the Americans commoditized it and sold options on it, and now its worthless. :p

Lots of people sticking to last weeks number so I'll do the same.

George Bernard Shaw once said "The United States and Great Britain are two countries separated by a common language." He forgot to mention they are also separated by a timezone.

Greenwich Meantime old chap! It's the time the world sets its watch by. In this instance 2.30pm British Summer Time (GMT +1), as I don't know your timezone.

The English invented time don't you know. Then the Americans commoditized it and sold options on it, and now its worthless. :p

Linkedin is an american company though :LOL: