S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2016 with PRIZES!

Attachments

• Fools.jpg
    Fools.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 102
  • April-Fools-Day-Quotes-and-Sayings.jpg
    April-Fools-Day-Quotes-and-Sayings.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 107
Forecasts for the start of the second week!

Another new entrant, welcome joseph1986, it seems this competition is 'too easy', but a mistake seems to have been made already. I'm sure it will clear itself up. Lets hope he's a Monty Python fan.

Once again 4 Bulls, but this time 12 count 'em, twelve Bears. Surely our combined wisdom cant be wrong again. Ah- hem.

jeffre4 is the biggest bull, 2105 vs me (oe err) with 2026. (didnt realise that until I just looked at the table).
Our estimated range is 79 higher than last week (66.3) so we are collectively expecting more volatility.

Here's the spreadsheet. Good luck all.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...i-Nn8trkqGik92wtcL28S1FI4/edit#gid=1460846430

Attachments

• q2sow2.png
    q2sow2.png
    86.2 KB · Views: 139
Re: S&P500 Q1 Prize Winner

Hi Pat,

Voucher sent just now. Sorry for the delay, you might have spotted we ran into some tech problems last Thurs, that took the site down for the best part of the day. Thankfully everything is back to normal now, and so playing catch up now

Enjoy!
Paul.

I don't know where you sent the Voucher but it hasn't appeared in my account !?

Attachments

• Amazon Gift voucher.PNG
    Amazon Gift voucher.PNG
    291.8 KB · Views: 162
Re: S&P500 Q1 Prize Winner

Hi Pat,

Voucher sent just now. Sorry for the delay, you might have spotted we ran into some tech problems last Thurs, that took the site down for the best part of the day. Thankfully everything is back to normal now, and so playing catch up now

Enjoy!
Paul.

I don't know where you sent the Voucher but it hasn't appeared in my account !?

I have written to Amazon perhaps they can find it ?