S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

Who's to say a 100+ swing isn't likely? I really thought gaffs had it last week, so well chuffed to find I'm this Q's Amazon king!! Woo hoo! Thanks guys and good luck again!

League table updated bulls to bears. True to form we have Gaffs leading the bulls against TwinToWin the bears. Polar extremes in forecast with 118 variance.

TwinToWin has had an incredible run taking 8 podium medals in 12 thus far. Gaffs has given good chase but with last week's twist and turns, was close.

Wishing you all good luck. (y)

Well done to Liver1234 who takes gold this week the final forecast of QTR-3 and just -3.34 pips from market close (y)

Pat494 and Weighted Average take silver and bronze. :) (y)

....................................................Liver1234
.....................Pat494..........................................................W.Average

article-2128184-0053DCC300000258-57_634x379.jpg

League table here...

****** RATATATATATAAAAAAATATATATATAAATAT RATATATATATATAAAAATTATATTaaaa ******

The S&P 500 - QUARTER 3 - 2015 - WEEKLY FORECASTING COMPETITION PRIZE GOES TO...

TWINTOWIN

There can only be one quarterly winner!

$50 Amazon Voucher will be making it's way to you soon TwinToWin...

20519338-one-caucasian-man-young-sprinter-runner-running-winner-at-finish-line-in-silhouette-studio-on-white--Stock-Photo.jpg

League Table Here... sorted in points order for end of QTR-3.

2015 Quarter-3 Results

Medal Counts

Running Points Total for the Year

Attachments

• QTR-3_Final_Results.GIF
    QTR-3_Final_Results.GIF
    161.3 KB · Views: 85
  • QTR-3_Running_Totals.GIF
    QTR-3_Running_Totals.GIF
    143.8 KB · Views: 88
  • QTR-3_Medals.GIF
    QTR-3_Medals.GIF
    56.9 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Where on God's planet did you dig up that ugly looking lot ?
Congrats to Twins - should be on a handicap, for lesser mortals to give him a bit of competition imho.

Where on God's planet did you dig up that ugly looking lot ?
Congrats to Twins - should be on a handicap, for lesser mortals to give him a bit of competition imho.

So I take it there is no resemblance to you in that pic.

Agree about TwinTo!

Amazing stats. 11 out of 13 correct direction forecast and almost three times above average.

I've added Direction as a new record in Records tab... (y)

Well done to Atilla for getting some up to date photo's of the winners and a super well done to twintowin for such great forcasting this Q3. I estimate that i only need 13 golds and i might catch you by the end of Q4.

missed bronze by mere tenths :mad:

I was thinking about this Pete and a profound thought crossed my mind.

Your 1945.5 accounted for 10% of contributions making up the Averages.

As mere tenths is approx., less than 1% of your 10% -> effectively you are 99% responsible for your miss. :cheesy:

1974 - Turning bullish chaps as the sun is out today ;)

Last edited:
Thanks guys for helping me claw back some trading balance with Amazon vouchers! I don't really understand how I managed to get so many directions right, but can only hope to continue the good gambles - with you lot hot on my heels to year end... Cheers!

On Friday I'd have said 2040, but today after reading a few articles I think 1875 can go again. The mood seems down again... Thanks as always Atilla for running the comp!