S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2014 with PRIZES!

1881 - The Gunfight at the O.K. Corral occurs in Tombstone, Cochise County, Arizona, USA.

imo The potential good results expected in company announcements likely to be already built into prices and the potential slowdown and global issues likely to reflect in future earnings and thus put a dampening mood on the indeces.

I think a rise to 1940-60 maybe possible.

We may be about to see H&S play out on the charts but the speed and severity of the falls shows worry on how fast people want to dump stock.

I'm thinking we need to see at least 1700s before anything resembling a decent pull back is said to have taken place and personally prefer 1550s as reasonable resting place give or take 100 ticks. (n)

Attachments

• vic.jpg
    vic.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 106
I suppose the end of QE will be affecting the markets, where most of the money ended up.
But In whose pockets ?

Last edited:
I think the bears have had their fun

1980 pls

I think you really stitched up the weighted averages with this forecast Pat...

Why you so high in these miserable wet damp squib down market days I never know? You got a new toy or somefink?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...VubUoyTm9jZGh4Z0tzdVJoZXc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

Anyway guys, bulls to bears here is the league table. Looks like bulls are twice as bullish as bears are bearish - hope that's grammatically correct and not stating the bleeding obvious :whistling

Pat v Malaguti I reckon and my money is on Malaguti... (n)

Wishing you all good luck some more than others ;)

Addenda: 1872 already and it's only Monday evening :eek: :cool:

Last edited:
Europe well down already - so the US market may start down too but I am expecting a bounce.

Europe well down already - so the US market may start down too but I am expecting a bounce.

Would you say you've had your bounce today Pat?

Expecting more falls but didn't expect such rapid tear down. Read some it supposed to be 1/3 rd the time it takes to rise but not sure that's accurate. Apparently we've had 9% thus far. Need to start with 20% I reckon. 1750-1650s awaiting us.

Can't believe I'm still on the optimistic side of the fence... :(

Oooohhhhhh!

Comoooonnnnne :clap: 1881 :clap:

If there ever was a destined number, beautifully balanced... it has to be 1881 ! :)

Well done to Tar who takes gold finding his mojo over a brief period of absence. Not only that Tar was a mere .26 tick away from calling it spot on.

Razor sharp great call. :!:

Gaffs true to his consistent form takes silver and dear dear ol me is left holding the brass medal.

....................................................Tar
.......................Gaffs...........................................Atilla

article-0-0E93835C00000578-220_634x412.jpg

League table here...

Attachments

• 2014-Wk-42-1887.GIF
    2014-Wk-42-1887.GIF
    148 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Reactions: tar