S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2018 with PRIZES!

Hey guys - forgotten to do the write up this week until now. Having too much fun :)

10 bulls 2 bears and Thursday evening looks good. BH weekend even better. Heat wave at 19C. LOL news paper headlines LOL

3 bears.......I being the bearest !!!!!!!

At 2 o'clock today there were 3 little bears waiting for a large helping of Golden porridge, but some bulls came along and sh@t in it. I feel for ya!

At 2 o'clock today there were 3 little bears waiting for a large helping of Golden porridge, but some bulls came along and sh@t in it. I feel for ya!

Steady teddy!!!

giphy.gif

Not over yet???

Well the three lil bears get to eat porridge of sorts with some biologically processed salmon sprinkled on top. Strange flavour tastes of victory to me... :cheesy:

Good one indeed for Fairval who takes gold this week. Good to see you back and well done. :clap::clap::clap:

Fairval

giphy.gif

Atilla and CV take the silver and bronze.

giphy.gif

I'm glad it's ended this way as CV gets les deux puans. :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Do miss you on thread & competition Postman. Hope to see you back in your usual form soon. (y)

Attachments

• Wk_18_result.JPG
    Wk_18_result.JPG
    287.9 KB · Views: 100
  • Wk_18_LeagueTable.JPG
    Wk_18_LeagueTable.JPG
    275.9 KB · Views: 90
  • LeaderBoard_Running_Total.JPG
    LeaderBoard_Running_Total.JPG
    273.1 KB · Views: 93
Do miss you on thread & competition Postman. Hope to see you back in your usual form soon.

Too busy - shacked up with that blonde I expect.

:)

Just to remind y'all now - cousins across the pond celebrate Labour day in September for some reason.

So get your votes in or CV will be on your case :whistling

I'm going with 2582.44 this week. Down elevator (n)

:idea: Changing mine to 2609... :idea:

Just to remind y'all now - cousins across the pond celebrate Labour day in September for some reason.

So get your votes in or CV will be on your case :whistling

I'm going with 2582.44 this week. Down elevator (n)