Richard Joyson aka Mr Charts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Message for Mr Charts

Message for Mr Charts...Message for Mr Charts.

Please can you come to the front desk, there are a couple of uniformed officers wishing to ask you some questions.

Questions...

For the sake of transparency and openness.

Do you trade a real account, or a demo account?
The name of the companies you hold trading accounts with?
What is your average profit to average loss ratio?
What is your largest peak to trough drawdown?
What is the number of maximum consecutive losers you have ever had?
What is your average profit per month in £'s since you started trading?
How many margin calls have you had?
Number of closed positions have you had since you started trading?
Have you outperformed the SP500 INDEX and if so by how much?

Thank you for your time and cooperation.

We will be touch again.

Please can you come to the front desk, there are a couple of uniformed officers wishing to ask you some questions.

Questions...

We will be touch again.

Why don't you start the ball rolling Sigmund and answer some of the above questions with reference to your own trading - then we can get to know a bit more about you and your motivations.

Questions...

We will be touch again.
:sleep:
:sleep:

Questions...

We will be touch again.

I rather know which football team he supports,

You forgot to add "IMHO" . Thats your own opinion which many others may disagree with . That being said you keep coming back to this topic : "are they good/bad vendors" which has no correlation with criticizing them , so even if some vendors are good and decent that doesn't mean they cant be criticized , for example interactive brokers they are good and decent brokers but surely they can be criticized , its called a "review" , no one has the right to ask others to shut up in this .

Also i want to add whether T2W welcomes a commercial member or not it doesn't mean that other members have to welcome them as well , i am speaking in general .

Tar

when are you going to show us one of your chart?

You are constantly bitchring instead..

Why don't you start the ball rolling Sigmund and answer some of the above questions with reference to your own trading - then we can get to know a bit more about you and your motivations.

I am not a financial vendor.

I have never been a financial vendor.

I will never be a financial vendor.

I have nothing to sell anyone.

I do not promote myself in the public domain with something to sell.

I have never tried to separate someone from their money with financial information.

Any information derived from myself is FREE and at no cost to anyone.

Any financial information from myself is based on facts and not opinions.

I am a private individual.

I am independently wealthy and have never answered to anyone.

Consequently, and quiet rightly, my financial affairs are my private business.

Reactions: BF2
Tar

when are you going to show us one of your chart?

You are constantly bitchring instead..

Just closed dax short for +110 points , reason for the short position was simple over bought conditions completely discretionary position went against me 75 points afterwards so RR is good , closed it now after we found some support , was hoping for more . Show us one of your charts birch .

Attachments

• daxt2.png
    daxt2.png
    2.5 KB · Views: 134
  • daxt.png
    daxt.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 162
Just closed dax short for +110 points , reason for the short position was simple over bought conditions completely discretionary position went against me 75 points afterwards so RR is good , closed it now after we found some support , was hoping for more . Show us one of your charts birch .

Nice one Tar......less bitching more chart .....bitching is cheap....

One entry, covered in 4 parts, averaging 158 pips, made 2.5 my risk.

Reason for taking the trade? Momentum....."trade momentum and they cannot f@ck you up" or "swim between fat people in infested shark waters" .....

No trades for me today......not fat people around....only sharks...

Attachments

• gj.png
    gj.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 139

Profit / MAE = RR ? Thats new isnt it?
I thought it was target / stoploss
:confused:

I am not a financial vendor.

I have never been a financial vendor.

I will never be a financial vendor.

I have nothing to sell anyone.

I do not promote myself in the public domain with something to sell.

I have never tried to separate someone from their money with financial information.

Any information derived from myself is FREE and at no cost to anyone.

Any financial information from myself is based on facts and not opinions.

I individually play with my privates.

I am independently wealthy and have never answered to anyone.

Consequently, and quiet rightly, my financial affairs are my private business.

Youve made it as a trader, thats clear, so why the interest in the teachers?

There used to be a hero with a thousand faces. The problem is the strength of the arguments coming from their hindsight charts is derived from the assumed premise that they can execute and make these judgements in realtime, which is much harder to do but trading educators rarely address the distinction between hindsight and realtime calls.

Dbphoenix is a garden variety one of thousands to me, clearly timsk has a personal bias influencing his judgement. Regarding hearsay evidence and how stupid my argument is, the web archive of dbhistory's business practices is for YOU to research, I merely showed the conclusion others, whom I respect, have made against him and *SURPRISE* dbphoenix has made no attempt to clarify why he was banned for apparently trying to hide his vendor status to avoid TOS violations on other trading forums.

Last edited by a moderator:
There used to be a hero with a thousand faces. The problem is the strength of the arguments coming from their hindsight charts is derived from the assumed premise that they can execute and make these judgements in realtime, which is much harder to do but trading educators rarely address the distinction between hindsight and realtime calls.

Dbphoenix is a garden variety one of thousands to me, clearly timsk has a personal bias influencing his judgement. Regarding hearsay evidence and how stupid my argument is, the web archive of dbhistory's business practices is for YOU to research, I merely showed the conclusion others, whom I respect, have made against him and *SURPRISE* dbphoenix has made no attempt to clarify why he was banned for apparently trying to hide his vendor status to avoid TOS violations on other trading forums.

Nobody using T2W is obligated to explain here any events that occurred elsewhere. If people are interested they can go take a look, in fact it would only be thorough due diligence to research someone's background if you're going to pay for their services/products, to get personal recommendations etc.etc.. But I'm not here to do business with anyone so I'm not going to do this research, it wouldn't make sense, except for tittle-tattle purposes.

Meanwhile, if you wished to throw up an alert to naive potential customers, I think you've done that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody using T2W is obligated to explain here any events that occurred elsewhere. If people are interested they can go take a look, in fact it would only be thorough due diligence to research someone's background if you're going to pay for their services/products, to get personal recommendations etc.etc.. But I'm not here to do business with anyone so I'm not going to do this research, it wouldn't make sense, except for tittle-tattle purposes.

Meanwhile, if you wished to throw up an alert to naive potential customers, I think you've done that.

I'm not sure, timsk has a conflict of interest clearly. I will be starting a dbphoenix thread soon.

There used to be a hero with a thousand faces. Well now there's the trading charlatan with a thousand faces. The problem is the strength of the arguments coming from their hindsight charts is derived from the assumed premise that they can execute and make these judgements in realtime, which is much harder to do but trading educators rarely address the distinction between hindsight and realtime calls.

Give it a rest, Pete. You've made your point, you've been answered and continual repetition gets tiresome. Go away and find someone else to trash elsewhere.

Profit / MAE = RR ? Thats new isnt it?
I thought it was target / stoploss
:confused:

Whatever floats your boat .. same sh@@ to me , technically for shorts the whole account is at risk and plus some .

Give it a rest, Pete. You've made your point, you've been answered and continual repetition gets tiresome. Go away and find someone else to trash elsewhere.

Me going away is less probable than you leaving after me telling you to go away. The fact that veteran posters here don't think dbphoenix has an ethical obligation to attempt to clear the cloud of suspicion lingering over him from alleged misconduct as an undisclosed vendor on other forums is concerning..

I already said a new ethical standard regarding vendors has been set, due to the thousands of fraudulent vendors who have run amok, it's time for anyone who might rush to the defense of any vendor to think twice and raise their ethical standards or risk being seen as complicit in potential misconduct due to substandard ethical values.

Me going away is less probable than you leaving after me telling you to go away. The fact that veteran posters here don't think dbphoenix has an ethical obligation to attempt to clear the cloud of suspicion lingering over him from alleged misconduct as an undisclosed vendor on other forums is concerning..

I already said a new ethical standard regarding vendors has been set, due to the thousands of fraudulent vendors who have run amok, it's time for anyone who might rush to the defense of any vendor to think twice and raise their ethical standards or risk being seen as complicit in potential misconduct due to substandard ethical values.

Pete, without wanting to sound silly. What are and where is and who defines and regulates this new ethical standard? You make it sound as though this is something official !

Some people have way too much time on their hands - they must be swing traders or something!?

Pete, without wanting to sound silly. What are and where is and who defines and regulates this new ethical standard? You make it sound as though this is something official !

tradingschools.org has elevated this new ethical standard --- Due to all of the frauds in the industry the common good now requires the ethical onus to be on vendors for full transparency and resolution of all ethical concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.