Richard Joyson aka Mr Charts

Status
Not open for further replies.
petetrades,
Different forums have different rules and if dbphoenix breached ET's and Big Mike's rules - that's a matter for them - it's got nowt to do with us. Posting unverifiable, wishy washy allegations about what he may - or may not - have done on another forum says rather more about you than it does about him, and I'm sorry to say it's not good.

If you have any evidence of any kind that dbphoenix has "manipulated and deceived" T2W members, then kindly bring it to the attention of the Mods and they will take appropriate action. If you just don't like the man for whatever reason - put him on ignore. It's as simple as that. The same applies to Mr. Charts and all other vendors. End of story.
Tim.

You're really being unfair to me, timsk, as well as hasty in your hostility to me in light of the fact that I specifically referred to "condescending jibes" dbphoenix made against me, which can be found in the trading article comments on "What happens when you try to time the market." I don't think anything I said compares to that, especially considering I qualified my post with "apparently", which you have taken as a sign of weakness.

As a longtime reader of multiple trading forums I have a lot of respect for several of the veteran members who posted non-wishy-washy remarks in the previously linked to thread about dbphoenix's alleged ethical misconduct, which if true the behavior would be questionable and worthy of being brought to light, regardless of any specific forum rules.

The logic and ad hominem nature of your response to my linking that article is akin to saying that a Tradingschools.org review of a trading vendor has no relevance outside of that website due to the fact that it is not entirely verifiable, which I guess makes it wishy-washy, therefore only a morally bad person would do such a thing. This sort of ethical understanding bewilders me.

You're really being unfair to me, timsk, as well as hasty in your hostility . . .
petetrades,
I apologise if you feel I'm attacking you and being hostile towards you. I assure you that that wasn't my intention. I was merely trying to make clear the official position on this matter from T2W's point of view and how I personally perceive your posts to this thread. Feel free to report any post of mine that you believe to be in breach on the Community Constitution (CC) and the Mods will respond in exactly the same way as they would any other member. Everyone is equal here, me included.

All subscribers understand that you, nero1 and Sigmund1 don't much care for Mr. Charts and/or dbphoenix and have something against them. That's crystal clear. However, unless you can show where and how they are in breach of our CC - then your posts are little more than personal opinion which are not supported by any evidence. On that note, I would politely request that you follow your own advice regarding the "ad hominem nature" of your posts about dbphoenix. By all means challenge what he says about trading - that's what T2W exists for. And by all means report him to the Mods if he's in breach of the CC. However, unsubstantiated allegations about him is much more likely to result in you falling foul of the CC than it is him. Lastly, with the above in mind, please read, mark, learn and inwardly digest the first point in T2W's CC which states:

"1.01 People have a right to be treated properly. Forums are notorious for human beings behaving badly toward each other. We don’t want this on T2W. If you don’t like someone, think their question is stupid, have had a bad day and whatever else you think excuses bad behaviour then deal with it some other way. If it appears on the forums and crosses a line then you can expect it to be dealt with by us."
Tim.

fwiw, when I first joined T2W I found Db and another character called Chump to be big knobs, obnoxious and arrogant. Same for Mr Charts but less so with emotion but more disagreeing wiht many of his views.

Then something really trully amazing happened. My aunty Mildred suggested I look at the pictures in this book and it changed my perception on how I interact with other people.

51VJMo4drjL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

To a large extent I think I was the problem back then, younger and more hot headed. Reacting to elements in characters one has no control over.

Dare I say I was right back then on the subject matter (2006/7) about Africa developing along with Latin America and Chinese investments been an indication of things to come. Db and Chump laffed and dismissed fundamental economic arguments much to my irritation.

Still disagree strongly with Mr Charts on a few issues but the banter has gone from irritation to taking the mick or laughing along equally at events that abound in the cusp of our new age we find our selves in.

Mr Charts is also gradually changing and in private he tells me his growing fond of Tim Farron and considering voting for him too.

Db is a yank and has major problems of his own and I think Chump has become very rich beyond imagination; investing in Fixed Income Bonds through out the 2008/9 crash, contrary to my recommendation and now lives in some private Island in the Carribean. Has been spotted in Belize once or twice.

Moral of this story is that, in another 10 years time you too may have a different perspective of peeps you can't stand.

My greatest fear now is in another 10 years we may come to reflect Donald Trump and Brexit was the next best thing to sliced bread that was discovered on our glorious mother earth and I'm already having sleepless nights thinking of abuse from my nemesis - CV. :p

'''Profile Infraction''',i received this from t2w,becouse i threatened someone in the forum that i will short where he trades :LOL::LOL:

'''Profile Infraction''',i received this from t2w,becouse i threatened someone in the forum that i will short where he trades :LOL::LOL:

Is your system setup now.

You ready to go head to head trading making live calls, having put the challenge out?

Is your system setup now.

You ready to go head to head trading making live calls, having put the challenge out?
I am not going to do any live trades,i dont want to show more of what i know,i have showed enough.Not targets nothing.
You cannot beat me in nothing of these with what i know,not even hedge funds can.

I am not going to do any live trades,i dont want to show more of what i know,i have showed enough.Not targets nothing.
You cannot beat me in nothing of these with what i know,not even hedge funds can.

Ok cheers!

I'll make sure I look out for your calls on tops and bottoms and take the opposite side of your calls then.

It would be nice if you can say "I am the real deal" in every post you make ...

It would be nice if you can say "I am the real deal" in every post you make ...
I know that i seem arrogant but i am not many things changed in what i know this month.i will stop posting in the forum today.

I know that i seem arrogant but i am not many things changed in what i know this month.i will stop posting in the forum today.

You know the senate was going to forgive nero, mainly because of family rubbish.
The courier gave him information that was being debated but he took it literally...so he told his servant to die first I guess to see how death would look...then he killed himself. Expected more from a self proclaimed god.

Well, I sure didn't appreciate having my losses and intraday margin rates and stop-loss placement method quoted in the Timing the markets thread in such a non-compassionate manner. I guess it's a double standard due to his long history here, like rookie hazing, carry on dbphoenix.

fwiw, when I first joined T2W I found Db and another character called Chump to be big knobs, obnoxious and arrogant. Same for Mr Charts but less so with emotion but more disagreeing wiht many of his views.

Then something really trully amazing happened. My aunty Mildred suggested I look at the pictures in this book and it changed my perception on how I interact with other people.

51VJMo4drjL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

To a large extent I think I was the problem back then, younger and more hot headed. Reacting to elements in characters one has no control over.

Dare I say I was right back then on the subject matter (2006/7) about Africa developing along with Latin America and Chinese investments been an indication of things to come. Db and Chump laffed and dismissed fundamental economic arguments much to my irritation.

Still disagree strongly with Mr Charts on a few issues but the banter has gone from irritation to taking the mick or laughing along equally at events that abound in the cusp of our new age we find our selves in.

Mr Charts is also gradually changing and in private he tells me his growing fond of Tim Farron and considering voting for him too.

Db is a yank and has major problems of his own and I think Chump has become very rich beyond imagination; investing in Fixed Income Bonds through out the 2008/9 crash, contrary to my recommendation and now lives in some private Island in the Carribean. Has been spotted in Belize once or twice.

Moral of this story is that, in another 10 years time you too may have a different perspective of peeps you can't stand.

My greatest fear now is in another 10 years we may come to reflect Donald Trump and Brexit was the next best thing to sliced bread that was discovered on our glorious mother earth and I'm already having sleepless nights thinking of abuse from my nemesis - CV. :p

No need to wait 10 yrs :LOL:

I'd also like to add if any poster gets preferential treatment from a moderator/site owner/administrator that should be an immediate red flag warranting suspicion and skeptical inquiry. basically the longer a poster has been sheltered on a trading forum the more the trading forum has a vested interest and an inherent conflict-of-interest in protecting that poster.

I'd also like to add if any poster gets preferential treatment from a moderator/site owner/administrator that should be an immediate red flag warranting suspicion and skeptical inquiry. basically the longer a poster has been sheltered on a trading forum the more the trading forum has a vested interest and an inherent conflict-of-interest in protecting that poster.

So glad I don't inhabit you're fantasy world.

I'm pretty sure the membership would agree "I don't cut anyone any slack"

A little over 5 years since I started swing trading leading to day trading. Although I lost huge long ago as a teenager with penny stocks as well, so I could say 6-7 years if I wanted to self-promote like a lot of folks do. You?

Status
Not open for further replies.