Richard Joyson aka Mr Charts

Status
Not open for further replies.

tar

Nov 18, 2006
Jeeez tar, talk about a dog with a bone!

You clearly believe that mistakenly attaching the wrong chart to a post - just once - is a heinous act of outrageous duplicity - albeit unintentional. It's an offense so great that T2W must exercise a zero tolerance policy towards perpetrators and anyone found guilty of it deserves to be hung, drawn and quartered. Given your strength of feeling, evidenced by your propensity to draw attention to it at every opportunity since it occurred almost 4 years ago, I'll make special representation to Sharky on your behalf requesting that the Community Constitution is amended accordingly.
:sleep:
Didnt know that there's a statute of limitations ...

joseph1986

Feb 9, 2016
we need tar timsk, he's in the only country where there's no insider trading laws
he also magically knows where the dax is going consistantly

timsk

Mar 18, 2002
we need tar timsk . . .
Agreed joseph, we do indeed need tar. He's a long standing and valued member of the T2W community who has made - and I hope will continue to make in the future - many interesting and insightful posts about trading.
Tim.

sigmund1

Aug 18, 2016
eeny, meeny, miny, mo.

Do I see a conflict?

I particulary liked the Article by James Di Viraillo, titled, "What Happens When You Try To Time The Market"'

What I liked most about James's post is that it is based on Rational Scientific Research.

And It's strong research, backed up by many other independent scientific research papers.

But then we meet Mr Charts, another regular contributor and vendor.

Now, here's the rub...

We have two Article's that are diametrically opposed to each other.

I'm confused, who do I believe?

Eeny, meeny, miny, mo.

Yes, that's cleared up a lot of confusion.

I think I will go with James who backs up his Article with scientific evidence.

BUT NOT the guy who makes outlandish claims and not a shred of evidence to prove he's not some cheap hustler.

Last edited:

barjon

May 6, 2003
Do I see a conflict?

I particulary liked the Article by James Di Viraillo, titled, "What Happens When You Try To Time The Market"'

I think James is a staff member and contributes on a regular basis.

What I liked most about James's post is that it is based on Rational Scientific Research.

And It's strong research, backed up by many other independent scientific research papers.

But then we meet Mr Charts, another regular contributor and apparently a staff member.

Now, here's the rub...

We have two staff members that are diametrically opposed to each other.

I'm confused, who do I believe?

Eeny, meeny, miny, mo.

Yes, that's cleared up a lot of confusion.

I think I will go with James who backs up his posts with scientific evidence.

BUT NOT the guy who makes outlandish claims and not a shred of evidence to prove he's not some cheap hustler.
Well, I guess Sherlock Holmes won't have to worry about any competition from you :LOL: They are no more staff members than you are.

I guess you didn't bother reflecting on the comments I made in my earlier reply to you. Pretty typical of people like you, rush to judgement without bothering to listen.

nero1

Oct 20, 2016
Well, I guess Sherlock Holmes won't have to worry about any competition from you :LOL: They are no more staff members than you are.

I guess you didn't bother reflecting on the comments I made in my earlier reply to you. Pretty typical of people like you, rush to judgement without bothering to listen.
We dont need to rush in anything.Good traders are not afraid to do live trading,those who dont do it ,it means that they are afraid of losing their(only) income,we dont have to be genius to know that.
That is not only for mr charts but for all wannabe teachers who are in the web and just seek for suckers.
Now for the others who believe everything they are served in forums,thats their problem.99.99 % of mentors dont make an income from markets and thats a fact.
Mentors are either people who have income from real estate and other business and they are pretending to be traders, or bad traders who need an easy income.
First you see live trades for six months at least and then you talk about someone.

nero1

Oct 20, 2016
I actually dont believe what i am reading in this site,someone who has not made a single live trade in his 12 years in a forum,has people supporting him as a good mentor :rolleyes:.
Dejavou,just like the greek forums where we had the guru elioticians with their mambo jumbo predictions and their followers.

dbphoenix

Aug 24, 2003
And I'm sure Richard appreciates all the free advertising. This is after all the second-most-viewed thread over the past seven days. Why not go on for another dozen -- or two or three or six -- posts?

timsk

Mar 18, 2002
Do I see a conflict? . . .
Hi sigmund1,
No, happily T2W is conflict free - amongst T2W staff at any rate! I'm afraid you're labouring under a misapprehension, as neither James Di Virgilio nor Mr. Charts are now - or have ever been - T2W staff members. Current staff are listed on our About Us page.
Tim.

timsk

Mar 18, 2002
I actually dont believe what i am reading in this site,someone who has not made a single live trade in his 12 years in a forum,has people supporting him as a good mentor.
nero1,
Mr. Charts and dbphoenix have people supporting them for the simple reason that they make valuable contributions to this forum and have adhered to our Community Constitution. Members such as them deserve everyone's support, not just from staff like me. Whether or not they're good or bad mentors and whether or not they make live calls is totally, utterly and completely irrelevant to their involvement here. That you and Sigmund1 don't much care for Mr. Charts is absolutely fine - you don't have to read his posts, let alone pay for any of his services. He probably isn't overly enamoured with either of you. but he doesn't start whinging threads endlessly moaning about you.
Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.