recommendations of good tech forecasters for ASX200?

GuyCoops

can anyone recommend any good writers of technical forecasts on the ASX S&P 200 (including futures)?

for the US S&P 500 i follow a couple of writers on FXempire.com (Christopher Lewis and James Hyerczyk) who are great but i live in Australia and so with the time difference i find it hard to trade the US S&P 500 and would prefer to follow some writers who provide technical forecasts of our local market indices (namely the ASX S&P200).

can anyone recommend any good writers of technical forecasts on the ASX S&P 200 (including futures)?

for the US S&P 500 i follow a couple of writers on FXempire.com (Christopher Lewis and James Hyerczyk) who are great but i live in Australia and so with the time difference i find it hard to trade the US S&P 500 and would prefer to follow some writers who provide technical forecasts of our local market indices (namely the ASX S&P200).

Count me in as well, In the same situation as GuyCoops.

I respect Christopher Lewis's TA approach but you know its not very complex - how about you use the same principles and do your own TA on the ASX? You could post weekly updates here and probably be the first to do so.

Also forgot to ask, are you an intraday trader or more in the mid to long-term view>