Random!

Are all football spectators stupid?

They willingly pay around half-a full days salary to watch a bunch of VASTLY overpaid lads running around a field kicking a ball about?
Even D1 teams charge up £20 a game now.
Out of principle, I would NEVER pay to watch any pro football team play either in person or via Sky/PPV TV.

I've much more respect for pro rugby, cricket & basketball players than i have for soccer "stars". Because in these other sports, they either have to work longer hours (cricket), train harder, be aerobically fitter (basketball), be anaerobically fitter/bigger/have to do weights (rugby), and they all got paid a fraction of the premiership pansies.

I never have been a person to spend much on anything that the mass of people find popular. Concerts and football equal crowds to me and I give them a wide berth.

Split

"Who's the most "famous" person you've met and spoke to?"

GOD

every

morning

when

I shave

him

..............tongue now exited cheek on way to meglamania city ;)

Your reward will be to sit at my right hand, eventually....

...lets check our agendas and see when's good for you!

overwhelmed by emotion he still as the presence of mind to decline any further requests for full body shaves

Attachments

• ovecome.jpg
    ovecome.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 522
I won't spoil this one by adding a commentry...but here is a list of the players

Bully
Socco
CYOF
The Herd
The Mods
and anyone else who can see themselves

but wait...who's who in the zoo?...their all mixed up!!!:LOL:

PS watch the vid
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=474457&in_page_id=1811

Adrenaline rush! I really wanted the buffalos to pound them lions, i was shouting them on.....GET INTO 'EM!

Jeez, it's Sunday afternoon, and i'm treating the wildlife in Africa like a footy match.

I won't spoil this one by adding a commentry...but here is a list of the players

Bully
Socco
CYOF
The Herd
The Mods
and anyone else who can see themselves

but wait...who's who in the zoo?...their all mixed up!!!:LOL:

PS watch the vid
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=474457&in_page_id=1811

i'm surprised the bufallo calf walked away after such a long mauling :eek: . It just shows what can be done through teamwork! The bufallo took their time though getting their arses in gear!

The Perfect P e n i s - more4 last night

Did anyone see this H1 documentary last night. The lengths ;) people will go to in the pursuit of "improving" :confused: the body:confused: .
I only saw parts of it, but basically, to enlarge one blokes *****, they amputated it :eek: :eek: , attached it to a vein in his wrist to keep it alive, while they prepared the rest, taking skin grafts etc. from his forearms :rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . What a sorry state of affairs!

Did anyone see this H1 documentary last night. The lengths ;) people will go to in the pursuit of "improving" :confused: the body:confused: .
I only saw parts of it, but basically, to enlarge one blokes *****, they amputated it :eek: :eek: , attached it to a vein in his wrist to keep it alive, while they prepared the rest, taking skin grafts etc. from his forearms :rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . What a sorry state of affairs!

Sorry you didn't get to see the whole thing....

......I was thinking of getting a reduction on mine actually :cheesy:

Sorry you didn't get to see the whole thing....

......I was thinking of getting a reduction on mine actually :cheesy:

Yes, i too am cursed with the third leg syndrome, its a real hindrance, but hey, someones got to be :cry: :rolleyes: :LOL:!

Ice cream vans

An ice cream van has just driven by, and it occurred to me what opportunistic, manipaulative businesses they are :idea: . Sounds harsh maybe, but when you think of the nursery rhyme playing (girls & boys come out to play), the bright colours, the ice-cream :D , the over inflated prices, the likely dodgy freezer, kids pestering their parents to let them have one, kids running out into the street in pursuit of the van...................or maye I'm just too much of a skeptic.....

An ice cream van has just driven by, and it occurred to me what opportunistic, manipaulative businesses they are :idea: . Sounds harsh maybe, but when you think of the nursery rhyme playing (girls & boys come out to play), the bright colours, the ice-cream :D , the over inflated prices, the likely dodgy freezer, kids pestering their parents to let them have one, kids running out into the street in pursuit of the van...................or maye I'm just too much of a skeptic.....

You were never a kid?

You were never a kid?

I was a kid and i loved to pester my mum to let me get an ice cream off the ice cream van, and when she wouldn't let me I probably threw a minor paddy :rolleyes: . And this is my point - ice-cream vans probably cause infants to start throwing tantrums up & down the country on a daily basis in the hols. = untold suffering :LOL: .
My mum would buy ice-creams from the supermarket instead = better value, and i did value this more.

having read The God Delusion, and found a few youtube entries on Richard Dawkins, I came across Christopher Hitchens, an "anti-theist".

he has a more engaging and wittier approach than Dawkins, and posits his views of the poison of religion.
his approach is much broader than the purely scientific and evolutionary angle.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sD0B-X9LJjs

(a buddhist asks a hot-dog vendor for a hot-dog and asks "make me one with everything". :LOL: )

EDIT: Hitchens is the author of God Is Not Great.

Last edited: