Random!

"I recently got very chatty with a young 22 yr old polish girl student...excellent company, a breath of fresh air "...if I remember rightly she had a burgundy tint to her hair...about 5'6" tall, on the slim side with great skin and pretty good english..far better than my polish.. I didn't buy one of her paintings ,but I bunged her 20 quid for brightening my day and to help make sure she wasn't tempted to sell more than her paintings...yes,they don't call me chump for nothing.

"I recently got very chatty with a young 22 yr old polish girl student...excellent company, a breath of fresh air "...if I remember rightly she had a burgundy tint to her hair...about 5'6" tall, on the slim side with great skin and pretty good english..far better than my polish.. I didn't buy one of her paintings ,but I bunged her 20 quid for brightening my day and to help make sure she wasn't tempted to sell more than her paintings...yes,they don't call me chump for nothing.

Yes, i also feel for some of these young, attractive Euro girls i see about town, probably often working for minimum wage etc. they often seem so cheerful and polite. I bet a lot would make really good, loyal wives, mothers etc. as they're grateful to be here i suppose.

Yes, i also feel for some of these young, attractive Euro girls i see about town, probably often working for minimum wage etc. they often seem so cheerful and polite.

Yes until they've got your front door key...

Why the hell do certain T2W members reply to threads just for the sake of it when it is clear they don't have a clue about the topic, and their reply fully demonstrates this :rolleyes: .
It seems certain that certain members do this deliberately in order to try & send a discussion off course :(

They write their replies in such a way so that it deliberately does not make sense within the context of the post they are replying to. I find this awfully sad.

They know who they are............:devilish: ;)

I think its a way of releasing frustration for them, frustration due to losing cash in the markets. TThey try to **** someone else off in order to lift their own spirits :rolleyes: :confused:

Last edited:
Why the hell do certain T2W members reply to threads just for the sake of it when it is clear they don't have a clue about the topic, and their reply fully demonstrates this :rolleyes: .
It seems certain that certain members do this deliberately in order to try & send a discussion off course :(

They write their replies in such a way so that it deliberately does not make sense within the context of the post they are replying to. I find this awfully sad.

They know who they are............:devilish: ;)

I think its a way of releasing frustration for them, frustration due to losing cash in the markets. TThey try to **** someone else off in order to lift their own spirits :rolleyes: :confused:

I have considered this post............. and have come to the conclusion, that the GoodYear Grand Prix S has made a major contribution to road safety....:cheesy:

Why doesn't anyone in Eastenders have a washing machine?

What does a male gynaecologist say when asked.

"So why do you want to become a gynaecologist?"

And what would Freud comment on their chosen profession, would it be

A. Ding Dong.

B. They wish to act out their fantasy without being judged on performance.

Or

C. Maybe they just want to have a bloody good look.

next post I'll be attempting to examine Christianity V Islam , who the smart monies on....

Why has it started annoying me when i see a really fit bird with a ugly/plain fella?
It never used to. I remember a few years back that this phenomenon really used to annoy a couple of my mates, and i found it funny. But recently, i've seen some 8-9-10 (out of 10) women with 4-5-6 men, and it has really annoyed me on some level :confused:
Like "Joey" says, you can go a couple of points either way, but any more and..........:rolleyes:

Why has it started annoying me when i see a really fit bird with a ugly/plain fella?
It never used to. I remember a few years back that this phenomenon really used to annoy a couple of my mates, and i found it funny. But recently, i've seen some 8-9-10 (out of 10) women with 4-5-6 men, and it has really annoyed me on some level :confused:
Like "Joey" says, you can go a couple of points either way, but any more and..........:rolleyes:

New word for you....

Personality

1. the visible aspect of one's character as it impresses others: He has a pleasing personality.
2. a person as an embodiment of a collection of qualities: He is a curious personality.
3. Psychology.
a. the sum total of the physical, mental, emotional, and social characteristics of an individual.
b. the organized pattern of behavioral characteristics of the individual.
4. the quality of being a person; existence as a self-conscious human being; personal identity.
5. the essential character of a person

I don't get annoyed but I do wonder what, really, smartly turned out girls see in some of the male articles they are with. I am not speaking about the looks God gave them, because they can't help that, but they could look more presentable. Drag **** trousers and bottoms that walk over all the dog crap that is in the street. Don't understand it but then, my Dad never understood some of my crazes, either, so I guess that's the reason.

I know what my Ma would have said about the trousers. "If you want them washed, do it yourself."

Split

New word for you....

Personality

1. the visible aspect of one's character as it impresses others: He has a pleasing personality.
2. a person as an embodiment of a collection of qualities: He is a curious personality.
3. Psychology.
a. the sum total of the physical, mental, emotional, and social characteristics of an individual.
b. the organized pattern of behavioral characteristics of the individual.
4. the quality of being a person; existence as a self-conscious human being; personal identity.
5. the essential character of a person

In no way does your answer address my question ,though i have to say, i'm getting used to that on T2W with certain members.........:confused: