All I Know About Trading Options, I Learned in Flight School

Aaaah - so you have a drinking problem.

This explains everything H-H-H-H-H-Howard.

Transference is almost always a trait present with someone with your propensities.

I'm tickled you got the reference. It reminds me that you are smart. Too bad you use it for bullying in the forums where I have observed you. Even when you make a worthy point, it is lost in the false premises and the bullying way you make them. So sad.

Feel free to refute said falsehoods point by point.

I have already done so on many occasions and see no reason to do so again as it appears your veracity regarding me has so diminished I no longer need worry.

I try to remember the following: "Don't argue with a bully. He will just drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

Go on then. This one I think really does require some clarification.

My guess would be something like:

This quote is intended to illustrate the point that nothing has predictive power. This could be used to teach the necessity of accepting and managing losses and the vital importance of the trading plan - ie, all the non-technical stuff.

Any good?

The saying is a bit irreverent but useful nonetheless.

To me it represents the forecasts of the experts on market direction and the reasons for it. You may venture into the air (into a trade) but you must have a ready made Plan B in case the forecasts are incorrect.

I have already done so on many occasions and see no reason to do so again as it appears your veracity regarding me has so diminished I no longer need worry.

I try to remember the following: "Don't argue with a bully. He will just drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."

So what you are saying is that more experienced people - who try to advise you are actually bullies?

So what you are saying is that more experienced people - who try to advise you are actually bullies?

Behold the full quote that I have used before in case you forgot or did not see it.

There are several trading experts on this board for whom bullying in the cloak of wisdom is their sport. Ad hominem attacks, lying about others and abusive language are their stock and trade. It is useless and dangerous to engage them as they use their anonymity to escalate beyond what most descent people will normally do.

On the other hand, there are those with experience and wisdom who will warn politely of potential danger and may even take the time to answer question.

It's hard to do and I have failed on several occasions but I try to keep in mind the following: "Don't argue with a bully. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

I was always afraid of dying. Always. It was my fear that made me learn everything I could about my airplane and my emergency equipment, and kept me flying respectful of my machine and always alert in the cockpit.
Source: General Chuck Yeager, 'Yeager, An Autobiography.'

Chuck Yeager is one of my all time flying heroes.

"Don't argue with a bully. He will just drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."[/B][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Dude, as my ol' daddy said to me "Son, there's only one way to deal with bullies, smack em in the mouth, knee em in the balls, kick em severel times while on the ground, that'll sort it"!

But then again, he was gypsy joe, bare kuckle south east ireland area champ, he had a different take on things.

The internet is a great breading ground for warrior bullies who attack behind a keyboard in a way they would never dream of face to face.

"Don't argue with a bully. He will just drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."[/B][/COLOR]

Dude, as my ol' daddy said to me "Son, there's only one way to deal with bullies, smack em in the mouth, knee em in the balls, kick em severel times while on the ground, that'll sort it"!

But then again, he was gypsy joe, bare kuckle south east ireland area champ, he had a different take on things.

The internet is a great breading ground for warrior bullies who attack behind a keyboard in a way they would never dream of face to face.

And it is also a great breeding ground for total nonsense and people who don't know what they are doing professing to be experts.

Your point is?

And it is also a great breeding ground for total nonsense and people who don't know what they are doing professing to be experts.

:LOL:

Its probably a bit unfair to apply the argument to the whole internet, but its certainly applicable to particular sites and forums. In fact, at some places the behaviour is positively encouraged

The saying is a bit irreverent but useful nonetheless.

To me it represents the forecasts of the experts on market direction and the reasons for it. You may venture into the air (into a trade) but you must have a ready made Plan B in case the forecasts are incorrect.

I don't know G-Money, I think my interpretation is better.

Your point is?

Dude, I seem to remember you giving me your thoughts on support and resistance, thoughts I deemed to be complete and utter codswallop!

I did, however, have more respect for you than to try and berate & belittle your opinions on a public forum.

If this fella is the complete & utter trading tool that you suggest then people with half a brain will see through his comments, personally, I can't understand a word.

For all I know, he could be sat in front of his 6 screen set up,at his beach front malibu pad, a six foot blonde playing a tune on his purple headed piccalo, clicking away extorting money out of the markets like a mafioso!

If this fella is the complete & utter trading tool that you suggest then people with half a brain will see through his comments, personally, I can't understand a word.

There is no IF about it.

People with half a brain wouldnt be looking at t2w for trading advice (or if they make the mistake of doing so, they dont stick around for long, other than to join in with the lulz)

Ideally a trading forum wouldnt tolerate Howards behaviour, but T2W does and worse still, actually encourage it by promoting the fool by granting an interview which was then publicised via the sites front page (completely destroying the little credability they still retained)

In such an environment, its sometimes necessary to point out nonsense when you see it. As Howard firmly believes that any publicity is good publicity, and his potential students are probably too thick to actually read, let alone comprehend the arguments, there's no damage done really. More importantly its a source of lulz, which is beneficial to all.

Actually - that was done elsewhere on his epic trading thread where half the planet tried to convince him he had no edge.

Still - he's determined to write a trading book and sell courses.

I don't see much other opportunity for lulz here but Howard provides it in spades.

This is just a bit of fun. We could re-hash the options trading theory stuff but having a laugh about these flying maxims is a better laugh.

There is no IF about it.

People with half a brain wouldnt be looking at t2w for trading advice (or if they make the mistake of doing so, they dont stick around for long, other than to join in with the lulz)

Ideally a trading forum wouldnt tolerate Howards behaviour, but T2W does and worse still, actually encourage it by promoting the fool by granting an interview which was then publicised via the sites front page (completely destroying the little credability they still retained)

In such an environment, its sometimes necessary to point out nonsense when you see it. As Howard firmly believes that any publicity is good publicity, and his potential students are probably too thick to actually read, let alone comprehend the arguments, there's no damage done really. More importantly its a source of lulz, which is beneficial to all.

In T2Ws defence, they did delete the article by Howard when they realised what everyone else had been saying for 6 months.

In this case, the URL on the end of Howards posts is a method of him collecting email addresses to 'use innocently'.

This is just internet marketing 101 - what a pity Howie can't follow through with a decent site...

For all I know, he could be sat in front of his 6 screen set up,at his beach front malibu pad, a six foot blonde playing a tune on his purple headed piccalo, clicking away extorting money out of the markets like a mafioso!

Tha H-Dogg is some playa round here, tossin hoes and countin richez. Of course, I need hardly remind y'all niggaz, his motto is money over bitchez what.

Hint to anyone wanting to up their goofle rank.

Put in links to your site on T2W. When a popular site like T2W links back to your site, it improves your google rank.

You can do this & just post total nonsense - just make sure you put the link in the post!

I was always afraid of dying. Always. It was my fear that made me learn everything I could about my airplane and my emergency equipment, and kept me flying respectful of my machine and always alert in the cockpit.
Source: General Chuck Yeager, 'Yeager, An Autobiography.'

Chuck Yeager is one of my all time flying heroes.

I suppose this isn't bad. Fear of loss should be higher in people's consciousness. Newbies always ask what they can make, when really they should be thinking about what they can lose.

I'd imagine you could also use this to emphasise proper risk control - fear of dying, that is to say, total blow up.

Hint to anyone wanting to up their goofle rank.

Put in links to your site on T2W. When a popular site like T2W links back to your site, it improves your google rank.

You can do this & just post total nonsense - just make sure you put the link in the post!

You know your onions DT. :)