All I Know About Trading Options, I Learned in Flight School

I've not seen anyone support your falsehoods.

It's public domain Howie - people can draw their own conclusions. Yours I notice, no-one has supported.

Your article wasn't removed because it didn't get enough 'rep', it was removed because people complained that you are clueless and the article could cause people to buy into your ideas, which are dangerous.

If you really think T2W would slap writers of articles in the face by removing them because they didn't get rated high enough, you are delusional.

In fact - here's an article from 2006 with a zero rating : http://www.trade2win.com/section/articles/1012-sector-rotation

How odd...

How's that working out for you.

It's an effort but all the PMs from newbies thanking me for pointing out why your appealing strategy won't work makes it worth while.

These people are now on the path to finding an edge. Your account is shrinking and the next few months will be bumpy too unless you do the smart thing and get out.

You've stopped posting your results on the various forums now, my fair weather friend. We all know why - we told you months ago. It's bad for business - but jeez - is this flying maxim thing really going to draw in the crowds?

Beware Howie - turbulence ahead - possibly for he rest of the year! Time to get your head out of the clouds.

Over & out...

I learned the discipline of flying in order to have the freedom of flight....Discipline prevents crashes.
Source: Captain John Cook, British Airways, Concorde Pilot

I learned the discipline of flying in order to have the freedom of flight....Discipline prevents crashes.
Source: Captain John Cook, British Airways, Concorde Pilot

I like that one. I think it's as applicable to everyday life as it is to trading - the apparently contradictory notion that discipline and self-control are the keys to genuine freedom. I'm annoyed I can't remember the quote, but as someone said a man who can't control his passions is not free, he is a slave.

If you really think T2W would slap writers of articles in the face by removing them because they didn't get rated high enough, you are delusional.

Absolutely correct, content is way to valuable for them to remove it, they'll happily publish most nonsense, but to their credit, it looks as if they do have some standards.

Perhaps T2W will comment and clear this up. They are being very quite.

Absolutely correct, content is way to valuable for them to remove it, they'll happily publish most nonsense, but to their credit, it looks as if they do have some standards.

I wonder if there is merit in a site that just allows traders to publish stuff which is vetted by active traders before publication. Sh1t is filtered out before publication, tagged properly with keywords with a good search facility making it useful for people who may want to find stuff that is serious. Easy site to build too. Effort comes from the vetting of material.

Any pilot who relies on a terminal forecast can be sold the Brooklyn Bridge. If he relies on winds-aloft reports he can be sold Niagara Falls.
Source:

Your analysis is poorly researched and your conclusion is provably wrong.

You pollute a fun thread with your bile.
:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Come on that was funny, DT.

Meanwhile...

Howard, I know this isn't really the place (where is?) but I'm interested in how your strategy performed through the past week since I concluded that your strategy essentially boiled down to be long the uber equity melt up. Any news for us?

Quiet...no I wasn't correcting you ! :LOL:

I wonder if there is merit in a site that just allows traders to publish stuff which is vetted by active traders before publication. Sh1t is filtered out before publication, tagged properly with keywords with a good search facility making it useful for people who may want to find stuff that is serious. Easy site to build too. Effort comes from the vetting of material.

(y) Excellent suggestion - Peer review: works well in academia. But that would be for serious traders.

Quiet...no I wasn't correcting you ! :LOL:

:LOL:

My thirst for knowledge regarding this ranking system is still unquenched !

Surely its important that people know the actual facts surrounding this issue ? people may jump to an incorrect conclusion, when a simple statement from t2w could make everything crystal clear

(y) Excellent suggestion - Peer review: works well in academia. But that would be for serious traders.

The technical/set-up bit is easy. It doesn't have to be pretty, just functional, particularly if it's supposed to be a resource.

Question for me is who would want to be involved in vetting?

Is this a typical flying maxim????

"After crashing, keep your mouth shut. You can always teach pilots, even if your wife wont allow you behind the controls again."