Quote of the whatever

The really intelligent poster only had 18 posts on t2w. I was impressed with his few words.

A wise man will be of few words: A fool may gain the reputation of being wise if he have but wit enough to hold his keyboard .

Give a fool enough rope and he will hang himself!

Attachments

• Rope.png
    Rope.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 199
Inspiring new traders is easy.Have 50 demo accounts and only show the good ones.Lie to them constantly and baffle them with vids about the mind.When they lose all their money simply disappear from the site and then reappear later as another multi nic.ps if anyone catches you out simply never answer the question and post a smiley.pps -its possibles fart gifs are amazing and sum me up 2 a t.ppppppps-i am not that fool jessie trader.
man_file_1056258_fart-bomb.jpg

Patience helps control all your enemies within your self like self sabotage , reactive trades ,impulsive trades , over trading , need to be right , fear , greed , mind traps , information processing errors . mistakes , entering poor set ups , exiting trades early and information processing biases.

The intelligent traders can see the flaws of the amateurs , but amateurs can not see the flaws of their masters , yet they can not even see the traits of the successful people.

The s and p simulation traders are putting on imaginary trades , they are learning and feeling the emotions of losing fictitious money , they are currently at shopping centers spending their winnings.

Reading statements like these tells me this trader was genuine.

I suspect the % who didn't have an edge lost a lot if not all their money trying to find one.
It is the only way I am sure of it.
Only way to get to be consistently profitable, by that I mean the point where you make a living from it, is to learn a lot before you put cash down. Either you are lucky and know people who can teach you personally or you need to learn by filtering out the useful information available on the net and in books. Neither way will be quick, research never is, but in the long run you will then have a chance of survival.
I found that the edge is actually very simple but took me a long time to figure that out. Patience and discipline.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/indices/12040-day-trading-dumb-2.html#post133466

A guy in a dinghy is unlikely to be a successful trader

Real winners have yachts!

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 166
  • yach  g s.jpg
    yach g s.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 201
A guy in a dinghy is unlikely to be a successful trader

Real winners have yachts!

Agreed. I reckon your trading might improve if you sell your dingy. Dont forget to tell the next owner about the big hidden hole in the bottom :D