Quote of the day

Darktone the vendor-where do we sign up
hillbilly-man-bad-teeth.jpg

GURNING.jpg

DB3RwM5UIAAn90k.jpg
right here(y)

I wanted to teach D T how to trade dax options , so example for him

Thats ok mate, I got the gist in one of your many many many other threads

I start with a daily option trade , after 2 losses I move to weekly options , therefore recovering all previous losses .

No closing half position , just run your profits.Close losing trades at end of day .

After 4 consecutive losses I increase my stake to double , same after 8 losses and 12 losses

ea0a8398340ee2af2fd3ee3328e6f94f.jpg

Impressive stuff :smart:

Now if I could just draw your attention to this thread then we can stay on topic (y)

Don't ask God what can he do for you BUT tell him what you can do for him.
(JFK almost )

Don't ask God what can he do for you BUT tell him what you can do for him.
(JFK almost )

Don't encourage the lunatics aka Don't feed the pigeons ;)

You do realise those who help others in the name of their religious belief are just trying to bribe some placebo in the sky to have some improved odds of ending up in 3 star instead of 2 star residence right? :idea:

Quote:
Originally Posted by foroom lluzers View Post
I start with a daily option trade , after 2 losses I move to weekly options , therefore recovering all previous losses .

No closing half position , just run your profits.Close losing trades at end of day .

After 4 consecutive losses I increase my stake to double , same after 8 losses and 12 losses

giphy.gif

That is dumb ,it is a loss but here you missed the good part .

only on the long account

I missed out D T 's £100 per tick , profit 80 ticks from day before and the 80 ticks net profit on the short account here.

80+80-10 =170 profit

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/tra...atience-psychologically-correct-trades-6.html
600_417097812.jpeg

WE BELIEVE IT-NOW WHERE DO WE SIGN UP TO YA SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE-
IM ASSUMING WE WILL RUN SEVERAL ACCOUNTS TOGETHER-
THE LOSING ONES WILL COME BACK INTO THE BLACK I ASSUME(y)