Quote of the day

If I trade standing up or in a stressed position will that improve my trading ability??? :cheesy:

“We are what we pretend to be, we must not show ourselves , so we must be careful about what we pretend to be.”

Such men are false traders, deceitful analysts, disguising themselves as professional traders . And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

When in doubt - don't !!
The difference between a gambler and a sensible choice imho

He clouds the knowledge you need , uses words to hide it and deceive you with corrupted wisdom, but only for his gain but your loss.

A thread where you can post your favourite quote of the day. Only rules are that you must post it here the same day, no past quotes. For lulz, serious trading gems or anything else for that matter :)

Isn't this really dumb ?no past quotes

Every quote posted prior to posting here is a past quote.

Isn't this really dumb ?no past quotes

Every quote posted prior to posting here is a past quote.
:LOL: :LOL: I see your point...It was more aimed at things people said throughout the day which you thought was a good post, funny or plain stupid....

Its a tough one though mike, takes a certain degree of basic common sense an acceptance of reality to get ya head round that first post. Can see why some might struggle :cheesy:

Dont be harsh...:LOL: Everyone is up to speed now and keeping the thread alive.:D

I think the main point of this thread is to give other people credit for something they've said that has rung true or made them smile etc...

It's interesting to note that everything ForoomLoser has posted is an attempt to gain credit for himself and highlights a gross distortion of his own importance.

I think the main point of this thread is to give other people credit for something they've said that has rung true or made them smile etc...

It's interesting to note that everything ForoomLoser has posted is an attempt to gain credit for himself and highlights a gross distortion of his own importance.

Who ?

Bad egg!
_96394591_mediaitem96394590.jpg

I always Suspected he was some type of vendor , when he made false statements , to support. Dbp. .He Was deluding himself, that he was emotionless in trading,I just let him live in delusions , and Made him feel he was correct.

Some of these peddlers like the noobs to believe , That traders trade systems , they in fact trade their emotions.
:cheesy: