Quote of the day

Just seen this Doomsday warning from the Express newspaper – S&P 500 still open for another 45 mins so I can pile in on my already existing shorts. (y)

"DOOMSDAY WARNING: Moon is on COLLISION COURSE with Earth, say scientists

SCIENTISTS have sent out a stark warning claiming that the Moon is on a COLLISION course with Earth.

By Sean Martin
PUBLISHED: 12:33, Wed, Feb 1, 2017 | UPDATED: 15:05, Wed, Feb 1, 2017"

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/761712/End-of-the-world-Moon-COLLISION-Earth

Just put down my worldly worth and mortgaged the kids' birthrights ................

Oh $hit! - It’s not due to happen for another 65 billion years. (always the timing of trades that's the problem isn't it? :LOL:)

Please consider any market price move and you will observe that the price has moved from position A 30 periods ago to it's present position in anything but a straight line. To assume that the price will move from today's position in a straight line is definitely foolish.

me

I was playing the regular weekly Bridge session last night and came up with 5 No Dumps !
Wow.
:)

"If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs" - then maybe you just don't understand the situation! (Apologies to Rudyard Kipling)

wall street plus 160
surprisecat1.jpg

cat_6-jpg.jpg

4xcolzo.jpg

surprised-cat-hydrocephalus-kevin-theadventuresofkev10.jpg

Cat-surprise---funny-pictures.jpg

This place is a zoo

become day trader

“Somebody once said that in looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities: integrity, intelligence, and energy. And if you don’t have the first, the other two will kill you. You think about it; it’s true. If you hire somebody without [integrity], you really want them to be dumb and lazy.”

Don't get jealous of my trades ,learn from them.

Those who enjoy their own emotionally bad health and who habitually fill their own minds with the rank poisons of suspicion, jealousy and hatred, as a rule take umbrage at those who refuse to do likewise, and they find a perverted relief in trying to denigrate them.

69264209.jpg

People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
-A.A. Milne

Trading big is like climbing The Eiger. One bad slip and its all over.

The trouble with the laws these days is that criminals know their rights better than their wrongs.

innocent until proven guilty.

Dude, seriously, give it up, nobody gives a ****. In the last 3 weeks you were the only one who kept posting in this thread regularly, talking to yourself.

I just thought I would give you feed back before your doctor does...

:LOL:

Price action is lagging like moving average price action , context does not lag ,it is the current picture.

I was using a snake oil trading system , everytime the trend broke out , it immediately reversed to my stop level and formed a range.

Trend is only visible in hindsight , since most trends form into ranges , within a range not many know when it will break out.

The faster emotional brain reacts to trading screens , faster than the rational brain , it trades emotionally for humans.

Insanity is inventing more than 10,000 trading systems ,when most traders can not follow existing systems.