Quote of the day

Trump has tapped into people's dark side and it remains to be seen how much of it was just election tactics (reprehensible ones) and how much of it is his real agenda.

Unwholesome he may be, but I don't see him in the evil dictator camp. Nonetheless the lessons of history show that it's pretty easy to whip up the dark side to allow such people to get away with murder (literally) and to have the support of millions of their citizens for doing so.

It's always nice to have someone to blame for your woes and take it out on them. It's always my brokers fault when I have a losing trade - p'raps I should toss a brick through their window if the PM tells me they really are screwing me..

That's my goal for end of 2017, it's actually not a lot of money in my view.
My 10 year goal is 3 billion.
i'm a beginner too
during the belgium attacks i thought the markets would go up and since i am not subscribed to wire service i was stuck with dumb cnn. the second attack hit and i was about 30% loss onmy whole account but i still knew it was bulls day. i could have just quit but i waited and waited for the lowest point which it could not possibly close at and i went full in and bought.....about 4 hours later i made my losses back with an extra two thousand bucks. BE CONFIDENT IN YOUR PROCESS NOT RESULTS. if you know this you cant lose. Always remember to welcome failure....you learn more from failure than success.

hey i discovered these today-does that count gang-pretty good and achievable -one of them is an a star in risk management

Im afraid youve broken the rules ip. Punishable by being forced to listen to the pipmeister on loop for 24hrs!

:D

6099-darktone-albums-general-4-picture4420-dam-so-close.jpg

giphy.gif

You know the sock monster ?..... you put a pair of socks in the washing machine & only one ends up in the drawer, well it's the same principle with darktone, he is the stop monster,
he's always helping me out of my bad positions gawd luv im !

Totally correct mate, puking = gone off script, you need to hand your bag of stops with grace to DT, he doesn't take cheques anymore, bang out order if you ask me.
:p:LOL:(y)

though of course making a iving is dependent on the size of your capital irrespective of how good a trader you are. aim to have more capital than needed and undertrade to meet your targets.

(y)

Everybody knows that the bucket shops have the opposite position from you and they profit when you lose what profits will you have with these platforms.
Even fxcm which is not over the counter told me they want 1% commision or else cfds free of commision.So they are telling you you will lose your money either way.
For demo its ok,nothing more.

0nJncuC.gif

People like to eat and shower (though generally not at the same time), even when times are tough.

Have you ever seen a selloff in your life where you buy and in two hours the price is 10% lower than you have bought,if i was in my other pc i could show you some
nice sell offs back in daily charts before 2010,where ftse loses 20% in 5 days