Quote of the day

judges and jurors give verdicts based on their cognitive biases and emotions , yet they call it a fair trial.

Where there are animals , you need the jolly rangers!

Attachments

• trrr.jpg
    trrr.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 112
I first decided I had to learn discipline and money management. It was a cathartic experience for me, in the sense that I went to the edge, questioned my very ability as a trader, and decided that I was not going to quit. I was determined to come back and fight. I decided that I was going to become very disciplined and businesslike about my trading.
Paul Tudor Jones

No, it's not a fair quote. Rather gouging out eyes we need to sit down and actually listen to one another.

How old is that quote? How's this going so far for you? For the rest of us?

No, it's not a fair quote. Rather gouging out eyes we need to sit down and actually listen to one another.

How old is that quote? How's this going so far for you? For the rest of us?

No it doesn't work that way.

First we take an eye for an eye and then we talk.

If you don't fight evil it tips the scales of justice and that's not good.

Ghandi said eye for an eye makes the world blind but that's only if you take both eyes. ;)

Hard to talk when you're gouging out eyes.

How old is that quote? You didn't answer ...maybe you don't know or maybe you know and don't want to answer?

it's 5000 YRS OLD, and look where we are at still

FIVE THOUSAND YRS OF "WISDOM"

No it doesn't work that way.

First we take an eye for an eye and then we talk.

If you don't fight evil it tips the scales of justice and that's not good.

Ghandi said eye for an eye makes the world blind but that's only if you take both eyes. ;)

the "eyes" they just gouged out they felt justified

"You don’t need to know what is going to happen next in order to make money."Mark Douglas .

but to make money you need to to know

Wot Happens Next

Thoughts become reality , traders pick up so much failures information , this information full of thoughts become trader's reality.

“He who have less knowledge of what competition is about, will least have the knowledge as to how to win a competition.”
― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah

Traders trade within their comfort zone.

“To be successful you must be willing to leave your comfort zone. Even then success is not guaranteed”
― Bangambiki Habyarimana,