The Simplest Trading Method In The World

Thanks Paz. I am out at b/e, I am learning capital preservation, maybe it will go on to make 1R maybe it will go through 1200, the latter looks more likely at the mo. but the market doesn't care what I think.

I keep telling myself it's not about what you win it's about what you don't lose. - picked that gem up from floored.

Hey,

I don't watch H1, so I didn't see this. All this just my opinion I have to stress, so I am not saying it's wrong to take it, but I wouldn't have because:

The recent trend is bullish; the market has that kind of turning over look to it.

I'd want to see it higher, actually coming off 1200 rather than near it.

The bar itself doesn't do a lot for me - far too small.

None of that is set in stone for me, but just in general I see a small bar against a strong recent trend with few supporting factors.

Again, I don't say it's wrong to trade these. But my experience was that I began to do much better when I started passing on this kind of set up.

Seems to be working out well at the moment though (y).

Last edited:
I'm currently long ES and have been since Friday afternoon.

I took a late long on YM (and a very similar set up today on NQ) - basically a pull back and then a little reversal bar.

Unusual for me but both worked very well.

I definitely feel more comfortable buying than selling at present.

I took a late long on YM (and a very similar set up today on NQ) - basically a pull back and then a little reversal bar.

Unusual for me but both worked very well.

I definitely feel more comfortable buying than selling at present.

I went in after the reversal at 15:15 on Friday - if it couldn'ta make it any lower than the 1165-1170 area, I thought it's time to go long.

Look at the daily - accumulation upto 1200 area. It will be an epic fail if it doesn't make it through this level. Volume and decrease in volatility indicate it's mooching higher now.

I went in after the reversal at 15:15 on Friday - if it couldn'ta make it any lower than the 1165-1170 area, I thought it's time to go long.
robster - respect!
You must have gonads of steel and a constitution to match! I wouldn't have slept a wink all weekend if I was in your shoes.
:cool:
Tim.

robster - respect!
You must have gonads of steel and a constitution to match! I wouldn't have slept a wink all weekend if I was in your shoes.
Tim.

Yeah it takes stones. I'm always flat come sundown.

I guess there's two things though. There's still liquidity overnight in ES (I know the weekend obviously is different, but just holding between weekdays I mean) so if your stop's in then you'll probably get out OK.

Second, like R-Bizzle said, that ba$tard is only going one way.

But still and all, the big gayer has got balls of concrete, no doubt. (y)

robster - respect!
Tim.

I trust my edge now Tim. I don't have to worry about any individual trade any more although it took a long time to get there.

Incidentally, taking an intraday reversal which is a short term, contra-trend trade and then watching this reversal fail tells me that the trend is in the opposite direction to the intraday play - so you have your risk defined and a reward which should capitalise on a pro-trend move on a higher TF.

Simplez!

So, I'm curious now how others would react. ES has sold off overnight from a high around the 1200 area around yesterday's RTH close.

I can see support around H4 20MA kicking in along with it being around the same level as yesterday's low. On the other hand has the buying that's been going on actually short covering and now there are no more buyers around? Open interest has increased over the last 2 days so more shorts have come into the market to faciliate this?

So, up or down? For the record I'm still long.

So, I'm curious now how others would react. ES has sold off overnight from a high around the 1200 area around yesterday's RTH close.

I can see support around H4 20MA kicking in along with it being around the same level as yesterday's low. On the other hand has the buying that's been going on actually short covering and now there are no more buyers around? Open interest has increased over the last 2 days so more shorts have come into the market to faciliate this?

Short covering? I doubt it. My bias, such as is it, is long. But ultimately I don't care. I just Roy Walker these c0cksuckers.

BTW, what exactly were you doing whilst you weren't tw@tting around on here?

Do you mean, what was I doing as in filling in the dead time? Serious self-improvement - a foreign language, Aristotle, etc etc. I was getting a touch of virtue overload LOL.

I am guessing the Krouts & Frogs will have a big say in this market over the next couple of days, if someone held a gun to my head I would go long as I can see it continuing to rally up to 1250. either way not bovvered as I am looking out for one of Paz's trades which SCREAMS out of the screen.

Last edited:
Do you mean, what was I doing as in filling in the dead time? Serious self-improvement - a foreign language, Aristotle, etc etc. I was getting a touch of virtue overload LOL.

Forget culture, critical thinking and other forms of intellectual satisfaction and self-improvement.

This is what you need

002a-denise-milani-pigtails-monster-tits-tiny-bikini.jpg

I am guessing the Krouts & Frogs will have a big say in this market over the next couple of days, if someone held a gun to my head I would go long as I can see it continuing to rally up to 1250. either way not bovvered as I am looking out for one of Paz's trades which SCREAMS out of the screen.

His trades don't tend to scream - they are more of a gentle cupping and working of shaft.

Actually looking like a very dull day today. I'm not surprised it's pulled back to here obviously, so maybe we'll have a little consolidation then (best guess) another move higher.

I'm expecting to see 1250 without too much trouble.

+1

Actually looking like a very dull day today. I'm not surprised it's pulled back to here obviously, so maybe we'll have a little consolidation then (best guess) another move higher.

noted, but if merkel falls on her sword in the next couple of hours, the european markets will tank, it will like kicking the legs away from a table.

by the way do you think merkel is fit?