The Simplest Trading Method In The World

does this one scream at you, H1 pin of DAX 5900, chart is FXCM demo, executed through IG init. price shot up 20 pips moves stops to b/e. thanks Pazienza. :clap: target 1:1 = 1R = 6082

Attachments

• trade1.png
    trade1.png
    109.3 KB · Views: 224
Last edited:
does this one scream at you, H1 pin of DAX 5900, chart is FXCM demo, executed through IG init. price shot up 20 pips moves stops to b/e. thanks Pazienza. :clap:

Hey sh,

Personally, that's not one I'd take. But that is purely my opinion, I would never say it's wrong to do it. If your own research suggests that's a workable set up, great. Hope it works out (y).

does this one scream at you, H1 pin of DAX 5900, chart is FXCM demo, executed through IG init. price shot up 20 pips moves stops to b/e. thanks Pazienza. :clap: target 1:1 = 1R = 6082

Long at the specified point, after a big move in price, straight into a supply (resistance) area? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
No further comment as I don't want to get banned.
:whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling

Last edited:
Long at the specified point, after a big move in price, straight into a demand(resistance) area?

Demand is resistance? Is that the kind of thing they teach you at Traders' University?

I guess that would mean supply is support?

Jesus Christ, some of the things people come out with on these forums. :rolleyes:

Long at the specified point, after a big move in price, straight into a supply (resistance) area? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
No further comment as I don't want to get banned.
:whistle:whistling:whistle:whistling

well I guess the market will decide wont it. my stop is at b/e bovvered:cheesy:

So where excatly is an edge in trading??

1) Technical analysis doesnt work! All indicators are lagging and produce random results due to the fact that different people see different patterns. Only thing that might work is long term trend following but for that u can use price action. If u can proove me otherwise, than please share your experience/proof. I have yet to see a profitable trader who is pure technician.

2) Also price action doesnt make much sense. It is not a lagging thing like TA indicators but from my experience it is just a 50/50 random distribution. Many systems describe price actions patterns and sound logical but so far i havent seen any that can be said to have concrete edge. They are mostly sold by self-proclaimed gurus who cannot make money themself so they sell systems.

3) Fundamental analysis is ok, but it is too unreliable and difficult to integrate into coherent prediction. There are too many manipulated news and also sometimes price goes in wrong direction despite the fundamentals being correct.

So where excatly is an edge in some trading system? Is there anything that can be said to have definite 60% + edge?

So where excatly is an edge in some trading system? Is there anything that can be said to have definite 60% + edge?

do some reseach, there a loads of edges just waiting to be exploited, you could even use TA or PA to exploit them if you really wanted too

1) Technical analysis doesnt work! All indicators are lagging and produce random results due to the fact that different people see different patterns. Only thing that might work is long term trend following but for that u can use price action. If u can proove me otherwise, than please share your experience/proof. I have yet to see a profitable trader who is pure technician.

2) Also price action doesnt make much sense. It is not a lagging thing like TA indicators but from my experience it is just a 50/50 random distribution. Many systems describe price actions patterns and sound logical but so far i havent seen any that can be said to have concrete edge. They are mostly sold by self-proclaimed gurus who cannot make money themself so they sell systems.

3) Fundamental analysis is ok, but it is too unreliable and difficult to integrate into coherent prediction. There are too many manipulated news and also sometimes price goes in wrong direction despite the fundamentals being correct.

Probably best you give up now and save your money.:|

Is there a reason you use mainly 15 minute timeframe? Is it because it suits you or does it give the best results?

Is there a reason you use mainly 15 minute timeframe? Is it because it suits you or does it give the best results?

I use 5 and 15 predominantly. It doesn't matter all that much in my opinion, you just have to adapt accordingly. For example, looking at 5 you might need to be extra extra picky, stuff like that.

Bigger timeframes / more ticks means you get more information per bar. Fewer fakes, but you're in later. Everything is a trade off in trading, you just need to recognise the pros and cons of each and adapt accordingly. You could just as well do this on 1 minute, 3 minute, 30 minute, 200 tick, 2000 tick, whatever.

The bars do not exist after all. That's one of the main things to keep in the forefront of your mind.

Are you a complete muppet or what? If therwe was a "system" that worked 51% of the time everybody would be using it. Get back to your gay bar and make money on sukoffs.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::cool::cool::cool::cool::smart::smart::smart::smart::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

If therwe was a "system" that worked 51% of the time everybody would be using it. Get back to your gay bar and make money on sukoffs.::

Can you possible give a more stupid reply? How do hedge funds make their money? i guess with 21% profitable rate and 1:1 risk reward ratio? Go back to school u moron

Offcourse there is no system which works ALL THE TIME but u are not smart enough to figure that out from the post i guess.

Can you possible give a more stupid reply? How do hedge funds make their money? i guess with 21% profitable rate and 1:1 risk reward ratio? Go back to school u moron

Offcourse there is no system which works ALL THE TIME but u are not smart enough to figure that out from the post i guess.

My bold. The visible posted sign of an appendage vacuum .:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart:

Last edited:
My bold. The visible posted sign of an appendage vacuum .:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart::smart:

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

I guess u are one of those traders using bollinger bands and wondering why you loose money everyday:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: