The Simplest Trading Method In The World

didn't you say you had trouble exiting when your strategy told you to stay in?

mate thats a long time today to be sitting on your hands (y)

sell iron condors for the other 0.5R :)

didn't you say you had trouble exiting when your strategy told you to stay in?

mate thats a long time today to be sitting on your hands (y)

sell iron condors for the other 0.5R :)

Yeah I do to be honest. But, for example, not doing it cost me a similar return on Tuesday last week.

My testing (back and live) and trading so far have shown me that it is better to trail and and exit in one go on these markets. I've been a bit surprised at what a hurdle this has been (and is still a lot of the time).

So I try to remove some of the discretion and trail 2 or 1 bars back (depending on how it's moving. It works very well, usually meaning that winners run longer and losers are cut. I rarely take a full loss these days. :)

So it's not really me sitting on my hands as such, more my exit method taking me out whenever that happens to be.

Where is the sodding women!!! Ok, that trade was beautiful Paz, I give you that. But I want t1ts and a$$!!!

Ok so tits and ar$e are nice but also for me is imortant a very pretty face. after all most of time looking at face.

So here is a woman who I think is very very pretty indeed. to say any more would do her prettiness a diservice.

rachelMc.jpg

Ok so tits and ar$e are nice but also for me is imortant a very pretty face. after all most of time looking at face.

So here is a woman who I think is very very pretty indeed. to say any more would do her prettiness a diservice.

rachelMc.jpg

Why is she not wearing a burkha? Should be beheaded.

(although I'd like a go first)

Hi

I'm new to tarde

Please help me.:)

:)
I've been encouraged to contribute something useful instead of just f***ing around the whole time. Very well, T2W person who shall remain nameless, prepare to be bored.

I'll post some of my trades in this thread, and answer any questions in the unlikely event that there are any, or any readers to post any. I thought this was best in the beginner section because honestly this stuff is so simple and basic that if you can spell "forex" you will be insulted after you have read it.

By the way, I am not selling anything, and I never will. If you catch me trying to do it, chuck me some of the colourful abuse I am so fond of dishing out to others. I'm starting this thread because I have been shamed into it by a very friendly and good-natured private message.

OK, enough dribbling. My entire trading method depends upon a very simple and radical concept. This is an understanding of what causes price to move.

You might have your own ideas about this and good for you if you do. Pretty much everything in trading is opinion in my opinion, so disagree all you want. Don't bother posting it though, because I don't give a fat rat's a$$ about your opinion, and I hope you have the good sense to feel the same way about mine.

So, what causes price to move? Interest rates? Economic data? Company reports? NFP (whatever that is)? NO.

None of those things can move price by a single pip. It is a physical impossibility, so get used to it.

Supply and demand cause price to move. That's it. Nothing else.

I don't care about fundamentals at all. Not one bit. Why should I? There are virtually no retail traders (including me) that are trading shares, currencies, futures or whatever. If you think you are, think again. 99% of you are not, regardless of whether you trade shares, currencies, futures or whatever. You are trading something else, and it will be of enormous benefit to you if you can work out what you are really trading.

All you need to trade successfully is patience, discipline and the knowledge that supply and demand cause price to move. EVERYTHING that I use stems from this one simple fact.

It helps if you can understand that everything on your chart is an illusion, and depends entirely on your perspective, with one exception. That exception is price. Everything else, all the TA and PA and straight and squiggly lines in the world, all of it is at best total and utter bullsh1t. It helps if you understand this, but it is not essential.

Next post will show a trade that I took today. I warn you now that this one, like all the others that will follow it, is soul-crushingly dull and unbelievably simple.

Exactly what kind of tarde are you. Please tell us :)
You have a nice shiny new vendor badge and your profile says you are a coach/trainer. What do you coach/train and how long have you been at it?

Peter
He cannot spell. He meant to write that he is a 'Turd trader':LOL:

It really is simple.

This has been a slow week for people trading methods like this. So you just keep waiting for an obvious signal.

Patience, quality, low stress, collect your 2R for the week. Simple (but very hard).

Work out what 2R per week is on a large account. Work out what 1R is even. Then think if you really want to go down the "x pips per day" forex guru route.

Attachments

• US Tech 100 Daily Future (Ju (18-MAR-11).png
    US Tech 100 Daily Future (Ju (18-MAR-11).png
    26.2 KB · Views: 372
Pull up a chart of any of the main index futures for today. Hopefully this should show pretty clearly why it is better, easier and more profitable to wait patiently for good clear signals.

Learning not to trade is tough, but I honestly think it would help propel a lot of people from losing to break even, or break even to winning.

Been lively on here the last week or so by the looks of it - was in France skiing badly and reminding myself that I need sleep more than I need beer these days.

Anyway, another bread an butter type trade on ES an hour ago. After market suggesting the direction has more legs than EoD suggested.

Attachments

• T2W230311ES.PNG
    T2W230311ES.PNG
    35.1 KB · Views: 242
Been lively on here the last week or so by the looks of it - was in France skiing badly and reminding myself that I need sleep more than I need beer these days.

Anyway, another bread an butter type trade on ES an hour ago. After market suggesting the direction has more legs than EoD suggested.

Is that cash?

Anyway, you've got a lot of balls Rob. Nothing to interest me this week (nice price action on TF Monday at the open, but no location). So I'm still waiting for the first one of the week.

Yes sir - that was cash sir.

As for balls, well, 1300+D1 20MA+RTH-High - the worst that could have happened was that I'd have closed it for a small loss, flipped and left it overnight with a 4pt target and a stop just below the low of the failed reversal. With such a strong trend running, chances are it would continue a bit with the Asian session.