Quote of the day

Leeson.jpg

nick would b proud
cud b worse-it cud b a real acc & not a demo

Those were the days. Twas some time ago now that our formerly fearless marketeer learned his craft. Good friend and ex bank tarder (Toodles the Tyranical) took the young man on as a clerk/mars bar fetcher. The keen eyed among you might notice that joe wore his hair a lot shorter back then, the bossman claimed it got in the way of good business.

6099-darktone-albums-general-9-picture5462-toodles.jpg

Hello Mr Joe?

Is that you stormy my love?

errr, no...

ROFL :LOL::LOL::LOL:

funniest i've seen in a long long time

The most important rule is to play great defense, not great offense. Everyday I assume every position I have is wrong. I know where my stop risk points are going to be. I do that so I can define my maximum drawdown. Hopefully, I spend the rest of the day enjoying positions that are going in my direction. If they are going against me, then I have a game plan for getting out.
Paul Tudor Jones

I'm going to BURN THIS into my brain. :idea:

Hand in writing the book!!!

Don't you mean the 2 pages on digital currency out of the 167 pages about money that's been written by professors and other experts. Yes his contributions are literally 2 pages and has nothing to do with fiat money, it's all about crypto currencies! I would have thought a smart person would have worked that out but not everyone is smart as you say.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
:whistle:D

I'm not even going to bother. You keep throwing disgraceful examples and I keep highlighting how silly you look. Maybe you will learn something in finding quality sources of information as well as learning the inner workings of money which you have proven to know diddly squat about. Keep posting, I am moving on.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

When it rains it pours :LOL: