my journal 3

Abortionist Calls Slicing Up 'Ugly Black Babies' A Service! - YouTube

Dude, he's right, and these guys are shameless:
Galton Institute Website
The Galton Institute is concerned with the rich complexity of human life, the biosocial fabric, with so many biological and social interconnections. Its main work lies in promoting research and understanding in the biosocial sciences in the most liberal sense and, with these broad aims in mind, adopted in 1989 the name of the man who did so much to encourage the rational study of biosocial matters.

The Galton Institute derives from the Eugenics Education Society which was founded in 1907...

another zionist mother ****er

After making the premise that I have nothing against Jews (I love all minorities) and don't even believe the theory that zionists are behind 911, but... check this interview out at americanfreepress.net:
DavidRayGriffin
DAVID RAY GRIFFIN, THE PREEMINENT DEBUNKER OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT'S OFFICIAL 9/11 CONSPIRACY THEORY,
RIPS APART CASS SUNSTEIN'S PAPER ON HIS RECOMMENDATIONS OF HOW CONSPIRACY THEORISTS SHOULD BE DEALT WITH BY THE GOVERNMENT
After "Among The Truthers" by zionist Jonathan Kay, here's another zionist mother ****er deriding us "conspiracy theorists", explaining our sick minds, and proposing a "cure". A "cure" for people who see and speak the truth.

Of course I say "zionist" because there's plenty of 911 truthers who are jews, so it doesn't just take a jew to support the views these people support: it takes a person who wants the supremacy of Israel over the world, at the cost of an endless sequence of lies, massacres, false-flag attacks, and an endless manipulation. And having said this, I still have doubts that it's the zionists who are behind 911 and everything else that is going on. But what I am saying is that the zionists have joined forces with the other evil forces at work (the reptilians, the banksters, and/or whoever it is that we call "the powers that be").

Sunstein mother ****ing article can be found here:
http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Susstein1.pdf
http://warontreason.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/SSRN-id10845851.pdf

It starts like this:
Conspiracy Theories
Cass R. Sunstein
Adrian Vermeule
Abstract

Many millions of people hold conspiracy theories; they believe that powerful
people have worked together in order to withhold the truth about some important
practice or some terrible event. A recent example is the belief, widespread in some parts
of the world, that the attacks of 9/11 were carried out not by Al Qaeda, but by Israel or
the United States. Those who subscribe to conspiracy theories may create serious risks,
including risks of violence, and the existence of such theories raises significant
challenges for policy and law. The first challenge is to understand the mechanisms by
which conspiracy theories prosper; the second challenge is to understand how such
theories might be undermined. Such theories typically spread as a result of identifiable
cognitive blunders, operating in conjunction with informational and reputational
influences. A distinctive feature of conspiracy theories is their self-sealing quality.
Conspiracy theorists are not likely to be persuaded by an attempt to dispel their theories;
they may even characterize that very attempt as further proof of the conspiracy. Because
those who hold conspiracy theories typically suffer from a “crippled epistemology,” in
accordance with which it is rational to hold such theories, the best response consists in
cognitive infiltration of extremist groups. Various policy dilemmas, such as the question
whether it is better for government to rebut conspiracy theories or to ignore them, are
explored in this light.
It is better for the government to ignore them, you **** sucker, because there's no way they can debunk the truth. And that explains why the government isn't suing alex jones and the thousands of other people on the web who speak the truth about the evil perpetrated by the US government.

Other interesting files (mp3 and other files) to check out seem to be here:
Conspiracy Theories: Causes and Cures : Cass Sunstein, Adrian Vermeule : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive
It is probably the audio version of the article. But it reads too fast from the sample I tried.

Cass R. Sunstein: freedom of speech is dangerous and must be banned - YouTube

Glenn Beck Confronted on Bilderberg; Cass Sunstein Confronted on Gov't Cognitive Infiltration - YouTube

holy ****, Rudkowski rocks

Last edited:
The more I study chem trails the more I realize that secret services are acting here in italy, too. It really sucks. People investigating chem trails have been threatened, harassed, and in some cases have even disappeared.

So basically my concern is not just freedom of speech here but also the fact that I'm being poisoned like everyone else within a NATO country.

I am pretty sure about chemtrails, mk ultra, 911, all the assassinations by the secret services... but I still have trouble finding enough evidence to believe in reptilians, satanism (little easier), and hollow earth.

Very Effective Wakeup Call by Kent Chemtrails Awareness, UK- YouTube

Whistleblowers Talk at Chemtrails Symposium - THE BELFORT GROUP, EU | Chemtrails
5. The spraying actions in Europe are only possible with prior approval and intense co-ordination on top government level and industry on executive level. The general public is intentionally kept unaware of the existence of such projects.

6. Although the spraying actions may be considered legal these actions may have a potential detrimental effect on health. There is sufficient scientific evidence available in this research paper to support this thesis.

It is not the purpose of this research paper to give a moral appreciation of these actions. Nevertheless the investigation team unanimously comes to the following recommendations for the future:

a) Artificial Cirrus clouds should be classified as a separate cloud genus by the WMO. Additional scientific research with the effects on nature and public health on this subject should be considered. Results -whatever the outcome- should be made public.

b) It is unacceptable that the Awacs aircraft fleet under NATO operates under a Luxemburg civil registration without complying with civil aviation regulations. This is a flagrant violation of the law and this should be corrected in the near future. Given the very unfavorable engine emission ratios of this aircraft retrofitting of these engines should be considered as soon as practical.

c) When considering a legal case it is better to sue an industrial group, such as Raytheon, rather than a government agency. It is clear for us that the responsibility of Raytheon in this respect is far reaching with the creation of a monopoly in climate modeling and weather as a geo-engineering or military instrument. If possible an international ban should be placed on such weapons.

Bottom line is they're poisoning us via food, medication, water, chem trails, vaccines, pandemics engineered in labs, every possible way. They're also cheating us and lying to us with education, television, media.