my journal 3

what's odd is that i feel sorry for rockefeller, just like that time i felt sorry for rothschild with alex jones... whoever is polite makes a good impression on me (maybe in secret they kill millions of people)

Benjamin Fulford interviews David Rockefeller.mov - YouTube

Benjamin Fulford - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
George Taylor Fulford - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Check this out: "people do not like being killed":

Chinese Mafia destroy Illuminati - Interview with D. Rockefeller - Benjamin Fulford - YouTube

Holy ****. This is the full interview, and it tells a lot more.

Chinese Secret Society Challenges Illuminati - henrymakow.com
I applaud Benjamin Fulford's courage, idealism and defiance. However, he is new to this subject and may have been mislead. He shouldn't use Illuminati teminology like "New Age" . The Illuminati control the central banks of Russia, China, India and Venezuela. They control the EU. Germany may not appear on the Illuminati chart because it is at the top. Barak Obama is a Zionist stooge. The Illuminati Li Ka-Shing (and family) has had a major role in China. Heck, the Communists are Illuminati. I thought the Illuminati controlled organized crime. I can't imagine a genuinely benevolent secret society. It would be encouraging if this were one.

It's possible Fulford is sincere but is being used to confuse and/or create divisions. Possibly they want to ramp up domestic terrorism as an excuse for martial law. Now, Orientals as well as Muslims could be on the watch list. This secret society is challenging the traitorous Western Establishment. We're talking about the State Apparatus! So please be critical. It may or may not be what he says. Time will tell.

In any case, it's time we refused to bow down to tyranny and called a spade a spade.
Imagine, in Japan he writes the truth in the mainstream media! Maybe some day, we'll do that in America. Benjamin Fulford is an inspiration and deserves our thanks.

This guy in Japan makes a lot of sense to me, although some on the web say he's exaggerating things. Anyway, you don't get to interview rockefeller unless you have something very valuable in your head and curriculum. What remains to be understood is exactly what things are valuable in this person (he might or might not have a hidden agenda).

Last edited:
175) RFK guilt for his mafia crusade « ROBERT FRANCIS KENNEDY
The CIA’s John McCone remembered conversations with the attorney general shortly after Jack’s death: “He wanted to know what we knew about it and whether it had been a Cuban or perhaps Russian hit. He even asked me if the CIA could have done it. I mentioned the mob, but RFK didn’t want to know about it. I suspect he thought it was the mob.
Hmm, maybe he was pretending to think that. Of course if the mafia, rather than the CIA, had killed JFK many other things would be unexplainable. Many things, among which the huge cover-up by the government.

Jim Garrison, the flamboyant New Orleans district attorney who challenged the Warren Commission’s conclusions, recalled a telephone conversation he had with RFK in 1964: “I told him some of my theories. He listened carefully, then said, `Maybe so, maybe you’re right. But what good will it do to know the truth? Will it bring back my brother?’ I said, `I find it hard to believe that as the top law man in the country you don’t want to pursue the truth more ardently.’ With this he hung up on me.”

RFK expressed dismay over the Commission’s report, saying it was “impossible that Oswald and Ruby hadn’t known one another.” He also said “Those Cuban c**** are all working for the mob. They blame us for the Bay of Pigs, and they’re trying to make this look like a Castro Communist hit. I don’t buy it. And I don’t trust those guys at the CIA. They’re worse than the Mafia.” Bobby simply didn’t want to know who did it. But at the same time, he couldn’t put it behind him. He wanted to bring his brother’s murderers to justice, but he didn’t have the strength to do it. He must have felt tremendous guilt over his failure to act.
There you go. He simply didn't want to die by trying to go after who did it.

holy ****... this is true... churchill's father was the real jack the ripper

Illuminati Vol. III part 4 - YouTube

"Jack the Ripper" was Winston Churchill's Father - henrymakow.com

These guys, Everard and the others, have got some balls, and i believe what they said in Illuminati vol.3. Here's one of the things that make me believe them, which appears at the end of their documentary:

Snap1.jpg

The Queen is a reptile I won't be celebrating her jubilee., page 1
Queen of England and the Missing Children
Star Eyewitness who named Queen of England in Abduction of Aboriginal Children Dies
Hidden From History > Home

Last edited:
Princess Diana Panorama Interview 1995 - YouTube

and then they killed her

LADY DIE - FULL Documentary - YouTube

Dude, black magic, human sacrifices and political murder seems to be the rule for the elite in the anglo-saxon world. I wonder if it was the case here in italy, too, when we had kings. Right now none of that crap seems to be going on here. Even with a guy like berlusconi, he stole plenty, but that's it. He just stole. He didn't even kill anyone. Oh, ok, he was in the P2 masonic lodge, but just to make more money rather than to do the black magic crap.

Last edited:
Excellent summary of what's going on, the usual question is whether it's happening by a collective crave for money or outright conspiracy by the powers that be (I don't have an answer yet):

ANNUNAKI DEMONS COVENANT (CLASSIFIED) - YouTube

Maybe it's not a conspiracy by the annunaki reptilians but simply the actions of many uncoordinated people, all lead by the desire to make money. But then, in case the queen really is a reptilian, it is a conspiracy for sure. But the problem is that I don't have the proof that she's a reptilian.

Another interesting video here:

WIRES IN THE BRAIN - YouTube

Last edited:
premium2
Obama Wanted an Open Marriage With Larry Sinclair

Barack Obama -- Larry Sinclair Press conference Pt 1 - YouTube

dude, the more crap comes out on US presidents, the less people believe it, since they're all in the matrix... it's hilarious.

Larry Sinclair: Obama's "Drug and Sex party limosine" - YouTube

Snap1.jpg

practically every US president has a personal trail of deaths, about 100 people killed to cover up his personal crimes (pedophilia, adultery, drugs, etc.)... it happened with the 2 bush, with clinton, with obama... of course i haven't studied this in depth, but it was also happening at the times of LBJ, and probably for centuries. The only difference between now and the times of julius caesar... is that they want to come off as honest people. US presidents are no better than mobsters, kind of like michael says here:

The Godfather (6/9) Movie CLIP - Working for My Father (1972) HD - YouTube

Oh, yeah... my favorite soundtrack: "the new godfather"

The Godfather. The New Godfather - BSO El Padrino - Nino Rota - YouTube

Yeah, it reminds me my long gone dreams of homicide and extermination...

Last edited: