my journal 3

How To Make Cannabis Hemp Oil
For those of you who have watched the documentary “Run from the Cure”, this should answer any questions about producing your own oil. I recommend that people grow their own Cannabis Hemp either in a small indoor grow system or outdoors. Growing it yourself will eliminate the high cost associated with buying Cannabis Hemp from drug dealers. The cost of Cannabis Hemp can vary greatly from dealer to dealer and so can the quality of the Cannabis Hemp.

Caution: Cannabis Hemp Oils that drug dealers sell can have many contaminants and often little or no THC. From my experience, most Cannabis Hemp oil available on the street should be avoided for medicinal use. Make your own oil or have someone you trust produce the oil to assure a very pure, high quality oil is produced.
How much to make and take?

One pound of very dry high quality Cannabis Hemp bud material will usually produce 55 to 60 grams of high grade oil. This amount of oil will usually cure most serious cancers unless the patient has been badly damaged by chemo and radiation. In such cases the patient can often still be saved, but they will have to ingest much more oil to undo the damage the chemo and radiation has left behind. The average patient can ingest a full 60 gram cancer treatment in about 90 days. But if they have been damaged by chemo and radiation often much more oil will need to be taken, over a longer period of time. Sometimes such patients will require 120 to 180 grams to undo the damage from all the chemo and radiation. Once the patient is cured and all the damage has been undone, I recommend that they continue to take a maintenance dose of about 1 gram per month to maintain good health.
It's crazy that a patient has to go to a drug dealer to cure himself from cancer.

Dr.Lorraine Day Cancer Cure - YouTube

"huge cover up in cancer cures"... just as everyone else says

advice from her, from minute 13 circa of the video:

fresh air (even in the city it's best to stay outside than inside)

no anger (don't get mad at anyone)

vegan diet

exercise

water (drink lots)

no caffeine, no soft drinks

sun light

rest (sleeping, starting at 10 pm, when the sun goes down)

Last edited:
Last edited: