my journal 3

David Wilcock Death Threat, Contemplations & background info - YouTube

The 12th Planet written by Zecharia Sitchin (Audiobook) - YouTube

i haven't heard the whole audio book yet, but i can predict that my attitude, after waking up to all the lies we're being fed, will not be one of dismissing as "nuts" anything that is not in line with mainstream thinking. If anything, i will think that a theory that goes against mainstream thinking is likely to be true - but I won't embrace it either, unless i have some strong conviction and proofs.

[...]

Ok, I've listened to about 1 hour of the Sitchin's book. At minute 55... he finally talks about the ancient UFOs, which allegedly caused a sharp improvement in human civilization back in 3000 BC (the Sumerians met the UFOs, allegedly),

There are artifacts that show these aliens (considered gods). Am I supposed to believe in this story merely because of these artifacts? Well, I don't completely believe it, but it is a possibility.

Here's more on this "possibility":

Planet X Video: Planet X Nibiru - YouTube

Planet X Nibiru Do you Want to Hear Insider Tell His Story About Watching Nibiru Coming In? - YouTube

INSIDER SPEAKS OUT ABOUT NIBIRU, PLANET X AND ELENIN - YouTube

Last edited:
Animal Planet - Body Found Mermaids - YouTube

I wouldn't be surprised if this were true as well and mermaids existed.

damn! this is crap, "docufiction"!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mermaids:_The_Body_Found

So they've got actors to play the "reenactment" and they've got actors to play the imaginary real people, too. All the interviews have actors in them.

Docufiction is like a lie basically. Close to the way they had us believe 911. This is what america has come to: they don't even feel the need to specify what the movie is: it looks like a documentary but it's telling lies.

Last edited:
Yep. I have had the same feeling for months:

Occupy Wall Street Is A Fake Opposition Movement Created By The Us Govt! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland
Occupy Wall Street is COINTELPRO (Phony Opposition) - henrymakow.com
Occupy Wall Street is a Controlled Opposition Illuminati sponsored movement
» Occupy Wall Street: A Globalist Op Designed to Destroy Efforts to End the Fed Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Occupy Movement's illuminati Symbolism - YouTube

You know why? Because it was so much on the mainstream media. Anything that is given wide coverage on the mainstream media is playing their game.

Were the 911 truthers on the mainstream media? Hell no. Yet the occupy movement was made huge by the mainstream media, precisely because all they do is protest small mickey mouse issues, and this way, with all the coverage they're given, they're taking up all the attention.

This way the picture painted by the mainstream media is:

1) you've got obama, who's not enough to the left
2) you've got romney, who's fake opposition to obama, as everyone knows

And now you need someone else, to protest with general fashionable slogans (the "99%"), so they can catch all the citizens who are not feeling represented by the bull**** democracy. And therefore the occupy movement was created and given great coverage. Or maybe it wasn't created by the elite but hijacked later. It doesn't make much difference. The point is that they're doing nothing.

This way, with Obama, Romney and this laughable Occupy opposition, you try to make everyone feel represented. Because a country with just two puppets in a time of crisis would not be normal: it would look like a fake democracy, which is what it is. So you fool a good 25% with obama, another 25% with romney, and another 35% with the occupy movement, and you have 85% of the population who feels represented and yet none of the three actually are doing anything for those who believe in them. Then you only have a 15% like me, who don't get fooled, and that's why they created the FEMA camps, probably. Or maybe, as some say, that's why they created alex jones, to keep us happy, too. But this could apply to David Icke as well, and to anyone in the opposition who hasn't gotten killed yet, which is supposedly the proof that he was bothering the elite.

Last edited:
Damn, this humanswin is so intelligent

Alex Jones & Mankow Spreading Fear "Ask Questions,You'll Be Killed" - YouTube

Each of us has his theory. He makes a lot of sense in explaining his things, but then he could still be wrong. I will never be sure that alex jones is or isn't cointelpro. I will trust the top 50 people talking about this. At least one of them will be right. For example, this humanswin makes a lot of sense, even more than alex jones. Of course he doesn't provide as much information as alex jones, so I'll keep listening to him, too.