Chris Savvinidis

"CptnMidnite" Speaks with Judge Napolitano - End the Fed - YouTube

his channel (interesting to read his comments, too):
CptnMidnite - YouTube

his website:
What About Liberty?

his name:
Occupy Wall Street... | Facebook
Libertarian-leaning Occupy Wall Street Protester Chris Savvinidis...

He seems like a good guy. You always have to mistrust anyone who goes on tv and achieves fame (even if he's a guest on judge napolitano's show). But this guy seems ok.

RT.COM - Chris Savvinidis & Ron Paul - End the Fed - YouTube

Last edited:
EMINEM TALKS ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI!!!! - YouTube

Kanye West Everybody in Hollywood works for Satan - YouTube

Illuminati Hollywood Full Disclosure - YouTube

It is really amazing that there isn't one famous movie director who has spoken out on 911. I guess alex jones is not a disinfo agent, or else why isn't anyone else talking or making movies about 911 and similar issues? They don't want the truth out. And anyone who speaks even the tiniest truth is not welcome. And alex jones speaks all the truths. I don't think he is a disinfo agent. But once again I cannot be completely sure. I have recently stopped being positive of anything anyone says. I can make an informed bet, but I cannot say I am positive: that doesn't stop me from reasoning and studying further. My father instead says "i don't have enough information on this, so... I'll keep the opinion I had previously" - which is always the opinion fed by society and the mainstream media. After what I've learned I cannot reason this way anymore: if anything is told by the mainstream thinking / media, then I investigate as if it were something coming from a lying friend that I have, the biggest liar I know. Actually maybe that is my boss.

Last edited:

What about Olive Oils very strong anti-inflammatory properties?

The single largest cause of CVD is said to be inflammation afterall. (Hence I take 20ml Cod Liver Oil per day. I'm only 23 too.)

It's such a complex issue it is impossible to prove whether this or that is a case of causation or association. I think all you can do is live as best you can and hope for the best. Also, whatever you do, you can't change your genes. Actually, I was reading just the other day about gene 'doping' now I think about it. When it comes to researching health issues one path alway seems to lead to another, and another....

Last edited:
Yes, thanks for reminding me that even anyone speaking against meats, fats, oils could be wrong. Just as it is in the conspiracy theory field, it is always hard to tell who is right and who is wrong, but one giant leap forward is this: we know the government (and thus mainstream media) is not always right, and we know why: they've been hijacked by the military-industrial complex, whether you're in the US or in Europe (to varying degrees).

Furthermore, I am quite confident that the vegan diet is healthier than the typical american diet (eggs and bacon, hamburgers, a lot of sugar, sodas, sweets and all in the same day).

When we start to go further, and say that olive oil is bad, that all oils are bad... then things start to be more complex and debatable.

Despite the debate about it, I am also pretty convinced that milk is not a good idea (forget the endless ads on tv, "milk does a body good"). I've seen and read enough about milk to be convinced that it's bad.

At the same time, if you don't have anything else to eat, then by all means you should drink milk and eat meat. The american diet is bad but it's better than eating nothing.

I have created an excel workbook, where I have all the macronutrients, vitamins and minerals needed and every day, as I eat, I enter those foods in it, and see if I satisfied my recommended daily intakes:
View attachment recommended_daily_intakes.zip

And, for example, if I see that I get to the end of the day without enough B12 or proteins or other then I go ahead and drink milk, eat clams, or whatever else I need to fulfill my recommended daily intakes (depending on what I find in the refrigerator). But the desirable rule is to eat vegan and to not eat anything out of a box or a can.

Since the values come from USDA, and I don't fully trust them (they are after all part of the US government), I have corrected the sodium value for recommended daily intake by reducing it, because they might have adapted it to the american needs for consumption: who's going to eat french fries if they set it too low? If the USDA set the sodium and cholesterol recommended daily intakes to what they should be, then all americans would have to go vegan.

I did the same for the calories, because I don't think I need over 2000 calories per day, but just 1600, to keep my weight constant.

The interesting thing is that now it's harder to eat but not because being vegan (or almost vegan - since I am not an ethical vegan for sure) is harder, but because you learn so much stuff that you're just eating better than you were eating before, regardless of whether you're vegan or not. Even if I went back to eating meat, I am now monitoring what I am eating. So eating becomes a lot of work, not because being vegan is a lot of work, but rather because when you become vegan is because you've learning a whole lot about nutrition, and knowing things about nutrition makes your eating more complex. This would not be the case for someone who goes vegan because he cares for animals. I am vegan because I care for myself. I probably know more now than the average goddamn doctor - who by the way is often not looking out for your health, but for his profit.

Dr Raj Persaud: When Doctors Go On Strike Patients Stop Dying
But when doctors strike, the scientific research evidence finds that patients stop dying.

Last edited:
daily press review

Are The Government And The Big Banks Quietly Preparing For An Imminent Financial Collapse?
Over the past 12 months, hundreds of banking executives have been resigning, corporate insiders have been selling off enormous amounts of stock, and I have been personally told that a significant number of Wall Street bankers have been shopping for "prepper properties" in rural communities this summer.

The planned re-election of Obama, revolutionary style
According to my source, there is talk among the highest levels of the uppermost echelon of the Department of Homeland Security, which he describes as effectively under the control of Barack Hussein Obama. During this call, he said that the DHS is actively preparing for massive social unrest inside the United States. He then corrected himself, stating that “a civil war” is the more appropriate term. Certain elements of the government are not only expecting and preparing for it, they are actually facilitating it,” stated my source.

“The DHS takes their marching orders from the Obama administration, from Obama himself, but mostly from his un-appointed czars. And Jarrett, especially Valerie Jarrett. Don’t think for a minute that the administration is doing anything to stabilize events in the U.S. They are revolutionaries, and revolutionaries thrive on chaos,” he added.

My source stated that he has not seen things this bad since he began working within DHS. “It’s like they [DHS agency heads] don’t care about what the American people see or feel about what the DHS agencies are doing. They figure that if the average American will put up with being “sexually groped and nuked” just to fly, they’ll accept almost anything. “That’s why their actions are becoming more overt. “It’s in your face and the brass actually chuckle about it” said my source.

» Israel sniper gets 45-day sentence for killing two Gaza women - Alex Jones' Infowars
I wonder what this means, posted on infowars.com, the website of alex jones, who rarely says anything against israel - at least that's what his listeners say. Not saying he's a disinfo agent, but simply he's somehow connected to jews - who isn't - and his point of view may be affected by the fact that wife and friends are jews.

Warning: Get Your Money Out: "All Legal Bank Deposit Protections Are Now Officially Gone"
RED ALERT: IT'S OPEN SEASON ON ALL CUSTOMER FUNDS
The NFA in collusion with the banksters, government and judiciary have achieved their goal. The entire concept of "customer segregated funds" is officially, completely, legally dead.

Guys, it is OVER. I know that many of you are still cowering in normalcy bias, unable to deal with reality, unable to face the world as it is, but you have GOT to snap out of it. The marketplace is DESTROYED. You CANNOT be in these markets. All legal protections are now officially gone.

Court forces chemo on eight-year-old Minnesota girl despite family's desire to use alternative medicine
Because of the chemo's negative effects, Sarah's family wanted her to forego further treatments. Instead, they wanted to use alternative medicine techniques because a) they know alternative medicine; and b) it was their choice to make.

Or so they thought.

Use our plan - Or lose your daughter

"She is very sick from the standard treatment so we wanted to explore and option of modifying the treatment so that it would be more appropriate for Sarah," said Karen Parisian.

The Parisians feared the side-effects of the treatments, but doctors felt like every day Sarah did not get chemo was a risk, so they notified child protective services, who then went to court.

"So in order to modify her treatment, we had to go in front of a judge and fortunately we seem to be working this out," she said.

But the order to appear in court came with an onerous caveat: if the Parisians failed to show up and work with the court on a treatment plan, they could lose custody of Sarah.

I probably know more now than the average goddamn doctor - who by the way is often not looking out for your health, but for his profit.

Dr Raj Persaud: When Doctors Go On Strike Patients Stop Dying

I couldn't agree more. I could rant long and hard about the failings of doctors, Gp's especially, but I won't.

On that subject though, when you hear the phrase 'killing season' what may flash to mind could be theCanadian Seal clubbers or the Japanese Dolphin hunts. But no, in 2012 it is used by a prominent healthcare professional to describe the 'beloved' NHS.

NHS wards: Patients at risk when junior doctors start new jobs, says health boss Sir Bruce Keogh | Mail Online

I guess it's ok for me to take my car into the garage one day, and because they've recruited a new trainee, hand me back the keys with my engine blown up. But, that's governement healthcare for you.

EDIT- http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/h...-waits-for-patients-to-die-or-go-private.html

Last edited:
very odd markets

These markets are usually inversely correlated, when the EUR and NQ rise, GBL and ZN fall. But now they're all falling at the same time:

markets.jpg

Very rare. I wonder why it's happening.

A while ago I was picturing a similar scenario, whereby people lose faith in the markets and in the US government, and therefore sell their stocks, and also get rid of their government bonds. But, according to this scenario, the EURO should be rising, because europeans should not lose faith in their governments, or rather less than the world loses faith in the US government. I mean markets and US bonds should be going down, as they're doing now, but not the EURO. Anyway, this is not something that will happen for a few hours but for days, so it is too early to say that it's happening.

Last edited:
My vacation is approaching, in early September, as usual.

I wonder if I should go alone, or with these two guys, this time one is from college and one is someone i met in rome a few years ago. One is very calm and one is very agitated, but I think it's because he suffers from hyperthyroidism. I can't help getting mad, because he comes off as very rude - he touches you when he talks to you, and steals food off your plate, and more childish behaviors. So I don't know if his parents let him get away with anything because of his illness and as a consequence he also turned out rude. He gets me tired, but he likes me a lot, so I consider him like a cousin, one of those cousins who really bother you, but you accept them because they're relatives. Also, there aren't that many people who put up with me either, because I am always complaining. At least with this guy there's a lot to complain about. I would go with the calmer guy, but my college friend wants to come. I hope the calmer guy will help me calm him down.

Oh, and the agitated friend is also a freeloader and... it's terrible. He manipulates you into paying for everything, one way or another. But you see, he doesn't have a job, so he doesn't have much money.

But I don't either. So... I can't go with the calm friend, because i'd feel guilty for not going with the freeloading agitated friend.

So I either go alone, which I don't like, because it bothers me to travel alone. Once I get there, I'll be swimming all day long, so I could be alone or... maybe I'd like it better to be with the calm friend once I am there. But to get there, it takes several hours, and I don't want to travel by myself.

We'll probably end up going all three, renting a house upstairs, where they'll both sleep. This way I don't get bothered by my agitated friend. But then: I'll make them split the house upstairs three way, so basically I am not even hosting them, except for the fact that I'll be splitting their housing expenses. Perfect. The housing expenses for two weeks will be 333 euros apiece to my aunt. This way if the freeloading friend doesn't want to pay, he simply doesn't come, and there's no guilt nor any discussions. You want me to pay for your vacation, and I am not willing to do so, and this way I don't put up with your restless behaviors either.

I have to insist on this concept of splitting expenses, and they both have to give me the money for car rental and housing BEFORE we leave. It's just 400 euros per person so I am not asking the impossible. So it's up to him to decide: ok with being restless and obnoxious, but not restless and freeloading at once.

My other friends from the previous summers have pissed me off enough, so I need to take a break from those for a few years.

Last edited:
I couldn't agree more. I could rant long and hard about the failings of doctors, Gp's especially, but I won't.

On that subject though, when you hear the phrase 'killing season' what may flash to mind could be theCanadian Seal clubbers or the Japanese Dolphin hunts. But no, in 2012 it is used by a prominent healthcare professional to describe the 'beloved' NHS.

NHS wards: Patients at risk when junior doctors start new jobs, says health boss Sir Bruce Keogh | Mail Online

I guess it's ok for me to take my car into the garage one day, and because they've recruited a new trainee, hand me back the keys with my engine blown up. But, that's governement healthcare for you.

EDIT- NHS delays operations 'as it waits for patients to die or go private' - Telegraph
Yes I agree and for once i am glad that mainstream media is not lying: dailymail.co.uk and telegraph.co.uk. Good job by these journalists. Unfortunately even when they give you some real facts here and there, they never connect the dots, such as what is really going on in the world, especially in the US.

I mean think about chemtrails and Morgellons disease. They're intentionally poisoning us. The pilots themselves are harming their own families.

Oh yeah, the telegraph actually mentions chemtrails once but it dismisses them as a conspiracy theory:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pic...-greatest-conspiracy-theories-in-history.html
Chemtrail conspiracy theorists believe that some contrails, which consist of ice crystals or water vapor condensed behind aircraft, actually result from chemicals or biological agents being deliberately sprayed at high altitude for some undisclosed purpose. The staple of right-wing radio shows in the US, there is fevered speculation that the chemicals being sprayed are part of a wider plot that involves the so-called New World Order and is being directed by shadowy forces within the government. The existence of chemtrails has been repeatedly denied by federal agencies and scientists.
Oh ok, if the government (and the scientists who work for the government) denies doing it, then we can stop worrying about it.

Last edited:
immortal technique (Felipe Andres Coronel)

Immortal Technique- Bin Laden - YouTube

Immortal Technique expounds his views - YouTube

powerful interview with powerful ideas... because the truth is a powerful idea. Too bad those who should be interested aren't. I'm fine with the chemtrails here in italy, but the american sheeple are having it much worse and they're doing nothing about it. I would have moved out of the country a long time ago.

Immortal Technique: Our ignorance affects the world - YouTube

this guy is never going to sell out

Immortal Technique - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coronel is African Peruvian and was born in 1978 in a military hospital in Lima.[1] His family emigrated in 1980 to Harlem.[5] During his teenage years he was arrested multiple times due in part to what he has said was "selfish and childish" behavior. He attended Hunter College High School on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. Shortly after enrolling in Pennsylvania State University, he was arrested and charged with assault-related offenses due to his involvement in an altercation between fellow students, the charges stemming from this incident led to him being incarcerated for a year...

Damn. In the video above he sounded, in the first few minutes, when he mentioned 911, like he almost says that it was a terrorist attack due to the US being aggressive in the world, which is the crap that ron paul always says to avoid saying that it was the government that did 911. I am afraid immortal technique is starting to sell out by not saying the truth on 911 anymore.

I guess when you get too famous, you can't say these things anymore or you get killed. He met woody harrelson, who's another one who doesn't full speak the truth, for fear of getting killed or similar... he meets him at the start of his documentary:

The [R]evolution of Immortal Technique (Full Length) - YouTube

He spoke pretty clearly on 911 just two years ago, minute 4 and 5:

Immortal Technique on Obama, 9/11 truth & Corporate America - YouTube

He doesn't like to get into conspiracy theories, but he doesn't believe the government's version. I respect the fact that at least he's had the same opinion or version for years. Of course I'd prefer if he believed and said that the government is behind it, which is a fact.

Now wait... he sings with a guy who believes 911 was an inside job, Mos Def:

Mos Def - Immortal Technique - Eminem - 9/11 - YouTube

So I guess he believes it but doesn't want to say it because he doesn't want to die.

Immortal Technique Talks Kony 2012, Trayvon, Illuminati, Aliens, End Of World w/ TRUTHISSCARY.COM - YouTube

wonderful mind

minute 14: he says clearly that 911 was by al qaeda. It really sucks. Otherwise I agree with him.

Immortal Technique - Harlem Streets - YouTube

Oh, the usual theme by Brahms: "3rd movement of the 3rd symphony by Johannes Brahms", the same used by Gainsbourg (yeah, Immortal Technique said that he grew up with french as a second language):

Jane Birkin : Baby Alone in Babylone (1983) - YouTube

Yeah, but gainsbourg borrows brahms much better, obviously. But Coronel has more... meaning. Too bad he doesn't state clearly that the government was responsible for 911.

Brahms - Symphony No.3 - Poco Allegretto - YouTube

Last edited:
KRS-One (Lawrence Krisna Parker)

Ok, at least this truther musician speaks more clearly on 911, and he's vegetarian:
KRS-One - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
KRS-One has been a vegetarian since his youth

KRS-ONE on 9/11: The System is Wrong! - YouTube

KRS-One: You Can't Be Rich & Continue To Make Raw Hip Hop - YouTube

This is before obama was elected:

KRS-ONE on Barack Obama - YouTube

This is afterwards:

KRS-One & Professor Griff in "The Obama Deception" - YouTube

In the video above, important things were said by Professor Griff as well:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professor_Griff

Oh, KRS One is much clearer and a longer interview here:

KRS-ONE to Obama: Which Side Are You On? - YouTube

KRS One is another beautiful mind. Great words. And since he said 911 is an inside job, he's even wiser than Immortal Technique.

Last edited:
These guys, Immortal Technique, Payday Monsanto, KRS ONE are all pretty advanced in their knowledge of philosophy, politics, in their courage, and critical and independent thinking.

Of the three Payday Monsanto is the most daring one, as far as what he says against power. And he's the least famous one - it might not be a coincidence. Or maybe if you get famous you have to moderate your words. In the first 10 minutes of this interview with bob tuskin he says some amazing things (and true) that the other two didn't dare say:
Popout Player - BTR

Needless to say, he's the one that I appreciate the most.

Payday Monsanto BIO
Payday Monsanto's lyrics focus on controversial issues regarding geopolitics and social architects who've hoodwinked into beLIEving they are "free". The views expressed in his lyrics are largely commentary on issues such as class warfare, poverty, organized religion, institutional racism and the intended systematic usurpation of the world, by means of Usury and other machinations.

Payday Monsanto's uncompromising stance on political issues and biting social commentary have both aided and hindered his quest to bring solid music and messages to the masses with "radical" material that goes against the grain of commercial hip-pop by providing content of substance, touching on subjects ranging from war, police brutality, the looting of the middle-class, Israeli control of US policy (foreign and otherwise), the Money Addict's unrelenting push to demonize and illegally invade nations refusing to submit to the agenda of One World Government/Army/Religion, etc.
There you go, "hindered". The minute you say that 911 was an inside job or worse, like Monsanto does (obama homosexual, and more personal garbage on him - all true) you lose a big potential in your career. Maybe that is why the other two rappers have not talked too much about it, and polished their act by removing some uncomfortable truths. The minute you mention 911 you lose 90% of your potential protesters/fans.

You can't blame the other two guys. They'd rather speak 90% of the truth and reach 100% of the potential fans, than speak 100% of the truth and only reach 10% of the fans.

These are his videos, he doesn't give a **** about being famous... his channel here:
heavily sedated, ultramedicated - YouTube

his videos:

PIGS GONE WILD / payday monsanto - YouTube

payday monsanto - everything IS under control " we are change " - YouTube

Zbigniew Brzezinski BIG picture " TEST " - payday monsanto - YouTube

Revolution(wake up) - Payday Monsanto f/AMPKILLA - YouTube

Last edited:
Last edited: