my journal 3

Sixteen Questions on the Warren Report
16 Questions on the Assassination
By Bertrand Russell
The Minority of One, 6 September 1964, pp. 6-8.

The official version of the assassination of President Kennedy has been so riddled with contradictions that it is been abandoned and rewritten no less than three times. Blatant fabrications have received very widespread coverage by the mass media, but denials of these same lies have gone unpublished. Photographs, evidence and affidavits have been doctored out of recognition. Some of the most important aspects of the case against Lee Harvey Oswald have been completely blacked out. Meanwhile, the F.B.I., the police and the Secret Service have tried to silence key witnesses or instruct them what evidence to give. Others involved have disappeared or died in extraordinary circumstances...

I can't figure out why the conspiracy theorists keep badmouthing bertrand russell when he's been so outspoken on JFK's assassination from the start.

Bertrand Russell's Message to the Future - YouTube

Wow.

A lot of research on facebook. I've worked really hard. Made friends with pro-palestinians and pro-israel. And this is just my first step. I also want to befriend KKK and Black Panthers. And so on for the rest of humanity.

It's a very complex situation. On the one hand you have the jews, who've been beaten up very badly for centuries, millennia even.

When that happens, you, like Billy Joel, say "I'll take up boxing to defend myself". And it's definitely a good idea, but there's a time when you're over-defending yourself, and stepping on other people's rights. But hell, what can you do, since you took up boxing precisely when you said to yourself "never again", "i'll never get beaten up again", it is damn hard to stop fighting for yourself, even when you're wrong. So you need a referee, or someone who will give you some balance. So, without a good referee, they've gone overboard and now they're clearly abusing the Palestinians. But you can't hate them, or say "the jews", because the first thing you have to remember is where they're coming from: from being abused for two thousand years (even if we didn't think about the holocaust).

So, no point in ganging up on jews again, as the truther community is partly doing, especially the ron paul libertarian truthers.

You see, this that is happening with the jews has happened to americans and germans as well. The Americans began by standing up for their rights against the British, and now we all know where they got: too far. Now they're abusing everyone.

The Germans got abused pretty badly after world war 1, and their reaction is pretty much like the jews. Actually the jews for getting abused the way they have been, are keeping pretty cool. Now the Germans instead, got abused, got strong, abused others, and got abused again. And now they're getting too strong again...

You see, we'd need a lot of mentally balanced referees in the world, and this is not happening. So this is what I am going to do. I am mentally unbalanced and potentially a serial killer, but only on a personal level. On a global scale, I am quite balanced and I understand all these points of views. Partly also because I am Italian, and we have zero nationalism here. We despise our own country and our fellow countrymen.

So I'll be trolling on facebook and spreading my ideas of mutual respect and understanding. And even if it doesn't work, I'll be doing it out of curiousity, because I am fed up with the usual talking points of the truther community, which are basically:
1) the US government is corrupt and hijacked by the corporate elite and doesn't care about "the people"
2) there is a shadow government that runs everything behind the scenes

This is totally true, but I am not learning anything new, and I am not even learning if there is indeed single mastermind or if it's happening as a sum of many smaller uncoordinated conspiracies.

You see, according to some of us lunatics the world is controlled by the zionists, which is almost a synonym of jews for some of us (because they don't understand that the concept of "sheeple" might also apply to people living in israel).

Therefore the first step is to understand if these jews are acting together or if, as I think, they aren't. And a quick tour on facebook showed me that they're not. Furthermore of course I know many jews, too, so there was no need for this. The jews are as diverse as the americans, and accusing them as a whole of anything would be like accusing the guy serving you at mcdonald's of being part of the bush-cheney gang that did 911.

Also: is the elite one group of people acting together or again, they're even competing with each other?

My father has opened my eyes about this idea of a lack of a single mastermind - even though he might be wrong, and maybe I was right, maybe even about the reptilians.

Having said this, there's still enough coordination in all this, to make 911 happen, to kill JFK, and to implement the moon hoax successfully... i mean all these conspiracies happened. But the question is really on how many people are part of how many conspiracies. In other words, it might not even be the same guys who killed JFK and decided the moon hoax. It might be a mechanism that happens naturally. You know, the guys who killed julius caesar are not the same team nor likely to be connected with those who killed JFK and in the same way these guys might not be the same who did 911. These might all be non-related conspiracies, even though I do believe firmly that they are conspiracies.

So, all in all, reality is certainly not the one we see in the mainstream tv news, but it's not entirely the one in alternative media either.

Last edited:
Reactions: D70
All right, maybe it was just paranoia, the doubt that someone was using my systems massively and causing drops when they exit:

Snap.jpg

Today just the opposite happened. Even though there's no way to know for sure that it isn't happening while at the same time there was a massive force in the opposite direction, that could offset any type of trading. Right, so no point in checking anymore.

My research on facebook is paying off:

A love song to Obama with thanks - YouTube

This song is telling us the israeli perspective on obama's election (it's a jewish comedy channel).

Up to now all I could hear was 1) mainstream (US / western) media, and 2) counter-propaganda from alternative media (all pro-palestinians). Never heard the israeli perspective.

If you really want to hear your deficiencies, go to your enemy. Don't go to your aunt or your mom, like I do. But I don't want to hear my deficiencies. However, with politics, it helps to hear all sides, and no one really takes it personally if they tell you that your country sucks, which is what I think anyway. As I said, Italians have a pretty good and unbiased point of view on international politics, because we're taught early on that our own country sucks and that our countrymen are the worst people in the world. So we're open-minded. There's very little nationalistic propaganda here in Italy.

Last edited:
A lot of research on facebook.

Have you thought about splitting your journal and using Facebook for non-trading related posts? I bet other facebook users will love to discuss these topics with you as facebook is more popular for the topics in question compared to T2W.

This way your journal here on T2W would be easier to read for those interested in trading posts only.

Last edited:
Oh, I see your point. The problem is that, being automated as you know, there's really very little trading to discuss, and then my journal would end up looking like those phone books that other traders write: "entered long there, exited here, entered short there, exited here...".

I am sorry for the inconvenience, but there's also the fact, besides me enjoying it, that others enjoy reading my personal thoughts on everyday life.

Last but not least, on facebook, there's nothing keeping track nor keeping a record of what you write and everything is pretty much lost the minute you write it (there's no way to import the posts, nor search them, nor anything - it seems done on purpose).

Facebook is useful as a news aggregator, and it's useful to spread propaganda. That's all. Then it's useful to chat with people you have marked as interesting, but chat is usually a waste of time (let alone the chat with regular idiots).

Thanks for the feedback.

But if you want to discuss trading, I can stop posting on politics/life for as long as 3 days in a row, until we're done discussing trading systems. That way our trading posts are in a sequence.

wow, I reached 14k of capital again... pretty happy... 250% in 3 months (having started with 4k)

Miracle in Gaza 2013 | Facebook

important document (20 minutes video at the link above) on israeli perspective: "jewish people will never again be defenseless".

in one sentence very important point on how they feel - you don't hear this in the news, neither mainstream nor alternative

Excellent talk on jews/israel/zionism by the usually excellent aaron hawkins:

Zionism and the little problem of genocide - YouTube

He is one of my top five researchers, together with corbett, eastwood, alienscientist.com, Henningsen

the first two minutes of the video give a perfect summary of problematic use/concept of "zionism" in the truther community

Last edited:
Ok, it seems right now that the only problem I have left is sleeping at night, which I still have problems doing, after a life of efforts.

The nimrod colleague is not touching me anymore. He got the drift.

Boss not bothering me anymore, not being moved either.

Capital large enough to just let the systems trade and leave them alone, provided they'll keep working as they've been working in the past few years.

Finally.

Just have to worry about sleeping. Maybe less conspiracy research.

Time to hear some alternative alternative media, after all the pro-palestinian media I've been hearing lately:

What Gives Israel the Right to Defend Itself? - YouTube

More here:
Israel Defense Forces - YouTube

You have to understand what everyone is thinking. Forget about the concept of "hate" and "evil". This doesn't work, because it doesn't apply to reality. No one is evil. Not the nazis, not hitler. I have always struggled to understand everyone. Of course this doesn't mean putting up with someone who's kicking me in the balls. But, out of curiousity, I've always made efforts to understand everyone. Then of course I am totally intolerant, but I'd like to understand them, from a very large distance.