my journal 3

Oh, good, another one of my fellow "conspiracy theorists". I am grateful for your continued support for these ideas. By the way I just realized that probably your name testifies to these ideas.

Last edited:
esigchartspon.jpg

Not good. Again, I suspect my systems are being used by others. When there's my time exits, price almost always goes against me (I already checked like 15 times), and given that i trade only 1 contract, I suspect others of making the same exact trades, with a large number of contracts. I have only two words for these people: mother ****ers. And damn me for trusting them. If this is not the case instead, then I apologize for suspecting them. But if this is the case, may they get run over by a bus. May divine justice strike them. May a lightning bolt hit them where the sun don't shine. If instead I am mistaken, I would like to extend my sincerest apologies to them. But if they're guilty, I wish them death. Hit them by lightning bolt just in case. A pre-emptive strike.

I'm going to have to keep monitoring this damn issue in the future. It has solutions, such as anticipating or postponing my exits by five minutes. I'd just be very disappointed by these mother ****ers if they have been using my systems against our agreement. Damn me for trusting people. things2do people2murder

Last edited:
THE GREAT DYING -- Real Reason Behind Chemtrails
...Re: CT Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 12:21:44

PDT Chemtrails: the saga continues

Watching the debates over (and phone taps to my line here)

since sending you my email of yesterday, it occurred to me that I should get this last email out to you regarding and expanding upon the reasons for CTs, as well as dealing with issues sure to be discounted by the agents of the ONI(Office of Naval Intelligence, the agency in charge of the Chemtrails Ops.)

Taking each issue in turn might help shed some light upon this problem.

The overall scope and agenda behind Chemtrails (Operation Clover Leaf, Operation Red Sky, Operation Rain Dance, the code names for these ops, BTW) intertwines several overall objectives deemed imperative by the real power in DC, which is the NSA.

It should be noted that most of the intel groups that are involved in domestic control are, in varying degrees, "in the loop" on this business and are actively working with the ONI and NSA in seeing this program succeed.

Listing all the agencies would be moot and pointless. What would anyone do with the knowledge anyway? The reason I say this has to due with STO vs. STS.

Here's what we mean:

By conservative estimates, there are over 300,000 people in the USA alone that are chemtrails aware. Of those, only about 125 people have undertaken an active campaign to educate and inform the masses about this "final solution." Do the math.

How many of you know what the word apathy means? The agencies are counting upon this apathy and in fact, helped create that state of consciousness to begin with way back in the late 1950s (Fluoridation, Aspartame, street narcotics.)

If such a small percentage were actually doing anything about the phenomena, then wouldn't these same agencies be correct in their analysis that "they don't have anything to worry about?" The facts speak for themselves.

They will in fact succeed, because they are at the 80% completion point in these CT operations. They will be finished by March of 2001.

Main and ancillary operational objectives of Chemtrails as outlined in Operation Red Sky,

Phase One:

Main objective: Creative cleavages in spatial perceptions. Creating a blockage in the brain of the interaction of various amino
acids that relate to higher consciousness and the increase of dopamine in the brain producing a listless, euphoric state of lower, reactive mind.

This, though most cannot (won't?) process this perception, is their main objective. It has many layers to it, and the salts found in these CTS are the prime indicators of just why they use such a vector to create this state in the human brain, the physical repository of and connecting point between the real and the unreal.

To understand this goal necessitates an understanding of the human soul, the spiritual Self (Christ or God within, if you like) and the connection between the two as related to the endocrine system functioning within each human host.

Pay close attention to these last words, as "host" indicates that there is a parasitic relationship to be established. Many UFO abductions are part of this op.

To begin with, we must understand that our intelligence agencies are operating at a very high level of OCCULT SKILL AND AWARENESS, as taught to them by their progenitors, the Nazis of old who were brought here in1947 through 1953 via various operations, the most common known being operation Paper-Clip...
I don't know who's writing this (didn't have time to do the research) but whoever it is, it seems much better than the usual truther propaganda. Also because it's an email from as far back as 2000.

What do they want?

How must they achieve it?

Ancillary objective: create and maintain a lowered immune system, for use by phase three, which is the execution of their binary weapons systems, to be triggered by microwaves.

Know what a GWEN tower is? Better find out and soon, as you can see them everywhere from your homes and offices. Ever wonder why we have so very many cell phones practically given away for free right now? Know what a burst transmitter is?

Does anyone have even the remotest idea of what a low-watt microwave transmission does to the cerebellum when the human brain is within three feet of such a device?
this guy knows his **** - you can't make this stuff up

anyway, no need to read everything since we're soon going to see it happen -what the heck I'll read it as soon as I see people mysteriously dropping dead

Last edited:
Back at the office. Today I'm going short on GBL at 144.80: too bad it reached exactly that price and I really don't think I got my trade, because the chance is about 1 in 100 that it was me there, I don't know how many others entered their order there before me and how many contracts got traded at 144.80. At any rate, if it doesn't get back up there, too bad and I'll have missed my discretionary trade for the day.

There's going to be automated trades anyway.

My roommate is still not here, as usual.

Which is always an excellent thing. As they say, "no news, good news", and I say "no company, good company". I get along very well when there's no people around. That's why I like the internet so much, because it gives you the "ignore" and "block" features and many other filters for unpleasant people. I just wish every office and even hospitals could be done online, but it's not the case yet. So we cannot optimize our life as far as that.

Unbelievable. I think the gods of the markets are reading my journal. After writing what I wrote, the market went back up just enough to execute my trade:

esigchartspon.jpg

From now on, I know how to get my wishes.

I know that if you look at the chart, the 144.81 dates 9.37, whereas my post dates 9.27, so it might look like I cheated, but don't forget that these quotes are delayed by about 15 minutes:
eSignal.com free world stock market quotes and charts

Unbelievable. Now I am making 250 euros:

esigchartspon.png

Dude, better than my wildest dreams:

dreams.jpg

Making over 500 euros now. Now imagine if it hadn't gotten triggered by one tick. What a disappointment it would have been...

However, the gods of the markets are rewarding, I don't know why. Maybe it is all the abuse I've been taking in the weekend. I met an asshole on a forum, who wrote me I was an idiot. Then another public servant, on Friday. Here public servants are assholes. But they don't know that for every abuse I put up with, there's a reward from the markets. I am so glad to have figured this out. It's kind of delusional, but it makes me feel good.

Ok, now profit is close 1500, if I combine the 1000 dollars from GBL with the 500 dollars from the ZN, which was open from last week.

This means that I am back at 15k, finally. Now this means a lot to me, because I haven't really achieved any success in life. Yes, my bigger achievement so far is that I have a part-time schedule and I can leave... at 14.30 starting next year, if there is no collapse sooner.

But being profitable would really mean a lot to me. Achieving something that so many around me have told me is impossible to achieve.

When would I be able to say that I am really successful and that I've achieved something? I'd say at about 40k, because I've reached 30k more than once before, and each time lost everything again.

So now I need to double the account one more time and then a little more. But already making 100% for three months in a row is not bad at all.

But what would be great is if I achieved this just with automated trading, because that's my thing. This discretionary trades thing is not my thing, and it can go terribly wrong sooner or later, because I am always at risk of compulsive gambling. Like a recovering alcoholic.

Last edited:
I probably won't talk much today and in the next few days, because I am working on a database of conspiracy theorists, with their background and theories.

Also, on facebook I am acting as a peacemaker between palestinians and israelis. I'll be working also with KKK and black panthers in the near future.

10.10 here at the office and roommate AWOL as usual. Missing in action, or rather, missing in loitering.

Capital is at about 14500.

Lately I've been eating just 800 calories per day. I wonder how it can work. It's been going like this for a week and I am not losing weight. NG trade going pretty badly. The systems really don't want me to get above 15k for some reason.

ZN heavily overbought compared to the GBL. I'm expecting a fall any time.

My roommate came over across the room and despite my patented reclined position, which can be seen here:

150026d1353426737-my-journal-3-chair_lean.jpg

Despite this, the mother ****er reached over to touch my... I don't know what it's called. Not my dick. It's the side of my chest. Mother ****er. So I took courage and I told him "no, stop please, it bothers me". Dude, it's rude to educate adults, but he left me no choice. I think that in order to reach for my chest this mother ****er might have gotten between my legs. Man, this guy is borderline pervert.

Damn. ZN in rising despite my predictions, but then again today it's a Tuesday.

Perfect day to go long on CL and NG:
CL
NG

Being a Tuesday you should wait a little more, but they're also extremely oversold.

Do you know what's going to happen instead? The systems will go short on both of them and they'll make money. And I'll just stay the **** off them, as they say. Gotta go to a movie. Need to purify myself after being touched by my perverted roommate.

Last edited:
Just as expected. I went to a movie and in the meanwhile the systems went short on NG. Unlike what I expected though, they're losing money on their trade.

Good timing to go short right now, on ZN. It's not going to be this high in the future.

esigchartspon.png

Today there are no major sources of frustration, so I am remembering previous frustrations. My roommate is making a series of phone calls, because he knows he can't bother me too much, or I'll turn quiet.

I just don't feel the need to talk that he does, or rather: I am expressing it here, because it's better to talk by yourself than to talk to this monkey.

Oh, he's going on a coffee break now.

Talk to you later. Gotta get back to work or he'll invite me and I won't be able to say that I'm busy working.

Great opportunity on wheat today:

w.png

Yep, technical analysis alone. Just based on the way it looks, you know that the upside is more probable.

Excellent shorting opportunity on GBL, too:

gbl.png

Neat:
http://www.bloomberg.com/markets/european-debt-crisis/

Last edited:
It was a good day for trading and now capital is almost back at 15k. A lot of work on facebook and on my conspiracy theorists database (I'll post it here when I am done, if anyone is interested).

Who knows what'll happen to ZN tomorrow. I think it's going to fall. If it does, I'll jump immediately to 17k of capital.