my journal 3

PROPAGANDA | FULL ENGLISH VERSION (2012) - YouTube

Propaganda, A North Korean Film

yep, totally korean, but very good one - we do get the truth from our enemies sometimes

this "propaganda" movie is however not just a movie exposing propaganda all over the world (except north korea) but a movie showing propaganda itself, because it doesn't show the good americans, and the good things about the places in the world

at the same time, this counter-propaganda might be necessary to fight off the desire of north-koreans to be like the western world, like the non-communist world and furthermore, they're not too far from the truth, if we consider that the main example of the west, the USA, is not capable of fixing itself and will lead the world to destruction

Last edited:
Occupy Oceanside, CA organized by Aid to Deputy Mayor - YouTube

good points against the occupy movement

Occupy San Diego gets ugly (Saturday October 22, 2011) - YouTube

It is funny how he had a video claiming alex jones was no good because he was sabotaging other people's demonstrations, but then he did just the same

Occupy North County Encinitas footage (October 15th 2011) - YouTube

What the ****. He can disrupt demonstrations, but if alex jones does it, then it's not ok?

Alex Jones Disrupts Peaceful Rally, Then Says FBI Cointelpro Agent Provocateurs Did It. - YouTube

Last edited:
10.50 and the shameless slacker hasn't arrived yet

been doing a lot of work on facebook these days, trying to build a good balanced database of news sources - i use it as a newsfeed

I am trying to get contacts as diverse as possible, and at the same time as intelligent and communicative/informative as possible

for example, i put in my subscriptions/contacts the white house but also those saying that the white house is a bunch of reptilians, then I added the catholic, but also the rabbi, I still have a long way to go

at the start I only had 911 truthers, and the messages were always the same: conspiracies everywhere, evil everywhere....

then i got tired of hearing the same things over and over again - it was like hearing the "sheeple" but reversed: instead of hearing "the government loves you" (mainstream media) you heard "the government is plotting against you" (alternative media), which is almost as false.

Especially I noticed the stupidity of some of these contacts and themes when it came to israel. They divided israel into jews and zionists. The jews were ok, in some rare cases, only when they were against the "zionists", who were those in power. The jews who were quiet were automatically considered "zionists". The jews who had money also were automatically "zionists". Alex Jones was considered a "zionist shill" because his wife is jewish and his advertisers are, too.

Too superficial. And there's a great risk of some real racism hidden in there. Imagine if I said that in the US there's just assassins/criminals (the government), those complicit (all those quiet), and those fighting the government. This would clearly be unfair, wouldn't it? How about all the sheeple? If we agree that there's a large majority of the population made of sheeple, who don't follow issues, neither fight nor support the government, then we also have to agree that there's sheeple in Israel. If we don't, then it means we're blinded by racism/stupidity. And there's a lot of stupidity in the truther community, too.

So I started adding, next to the pro-palestinians, some pro-israel. Then I added the neo-nazis... then I tried to add some geographical diversity.

It's going to be a lot of work, but ultimately I want to have about 200 contacts representing all humans, culturally, geographically, sex, age...

I've got a feminists, gays, anti-gays, christians, atheists, all of it.

11.15 and roommate still AWOL.

Shameless dishonest despicable slacker.

My goal on facebook is not to hang out with people feeding me the same propaganda that I like, such as "Death to bush and to the new world order". My goal is to simply find out, leaving emotions aside, where the world is going. I can't influence it much anyway, and at any rate I've already done my share. At this point I don't want to focus on spreading my ideas anymore but simply studying where the world is and where it's going.

For example, with this in mind, today my task, once I get home, will be to add about 10 chinese contacts, representing the whole spectrum of opinions. Of course I can't add all the people from all the countries, so I am going to focus on the biggest nations. I don't have to get the point of view of 10 people in Luxembourg for example. It's going to be hard but it's fascinating and I'll figure out a way.

All this is related to the concept of "news aggregator":
News aggregator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Other good link/concept:
Using Facebook As A News Aggregator In Two Simple Steps

Last edited:
So...

today I am feeling tired. I feel I need something new.

For example, I met a fellow conspiracist on facebook, and we should start doing something together, such as some web company, so I can pay him something - he said he's poor. Veteran dude, like most facebook truthers.

Given that everything I do on the web is free, I really don't know what kind of a company we could start. We're good at investigating conspiracies. Can we sell our conspiracy theories? Don't think so. At best we can get ourselves killed, if we ever get to find out the truth. That's the problem with us conspiracy theorists: you're never really sure that you've done good research, until someone kills you because of it.

It's the same with alex jones. Bill Cooper is a hero, because he got killed. Alex Jones lived on and now he's considered a shill, because... how can you get so famous as a conspiracy theorist and not get killed in the process?

Yeah. To some degree it's similar with politicians. Take JFK, remembered as the best president ever. Together with? Lincoln, assassinated, too.

I'm telling you, I would love to do some drugs, but I can't get in touch with any pushers. That's the problem with being so isolated. Damn, if I could just get some pot on ebay! How the **** can a person get high in this town?

I'm gonna play some music:
Richard Galliano Library - Free listening

And for once my roommate didn't show up at all today.

Last edited:
My Open Source Cure - YouTube

Genius and a hero at once:
My open source cure for brain cancer - CNN.com
La mia Cura Open Source / My Open Source Cure

And for once CNN is not spreading disinformation.

He's curing himself online and showing everyone how he's going to do it. And hopefully he will survive. Nothing to do with regular Italian doctors, who are not taking advantage not just of the internet, but of computers even. But we don't know if this is just stupidity or intentional. You know, the usual conspiracies I mentioned several times here. In other words, big pharma just wants to make money and not cure anyone, and doctors, too. And since governments have been hijacked by corporations in the US in particular, and elsewhere, too (to a lesser degree), then no one is looking after the citizens' interest.

In other words, in every field, no one gives a **** about the individual. Everything is just for corporations. But this of course is an exaggeration, but you get my point. You'd think that governments look after our interests ALL the time, whereas, if you wake up, you find out it isn't that way. That doesn't mean that they never look after your interests either. But they don't do it all the time as you'd expect.

Related documentary:

Last edited:
Hilarious experience at the fruit and vegetables shop. It was crowded and he thought he was charging another lady, probably middle eastern like him, and he charged half the price he usually charges me. Then when he realized the mistake, "oh, is it for you?", he looked really shocked but he couldn't change the price of course, so I came home with about 20 kilos of fruits and vegetables for just 11 euros. Pretty funny. I almost felt sorry for him. It is only fair that if I look richer I should be charged more, according to his egyptian mentality.

Reactions: D70
I am tired. This might be the time that I finally slow down my writing here. Until now my writing here has been like eating, not as necessary as breathing, but as pleasant as eating. Maybe also like taking a shower. Or taking a bath. No, more like washing my hands. I wash my hands here from all the pollution of the day, mostly produced by other people. I leave all my stress here.

That's why it is effortless. On the other hand, lately the stress has been decreasing. Mostly for my own merit. So now I feel tired in writing, because the fuel was the stress and once the stress is gone, I feel the fatigue. Or rather, I don't feel the need.

Capital is still at 13k, yesterday nothing much happened in terms of profits/losses.

I wish that for some days I got home and just relaxed instead of getting busy doing something engrossing, as I always do. No more work, no more research for a few days.