my journal 3

truther facebook humor

From facebook:

66580_186583448133066_1024642268_n.png

598725_476364605719833_315197309_n.jpg

428496_395721167132057_1620550815_n.jpg

All these are both funny and yet real at once, so real they're not even jokes.

Too bad facebook has no search capabilities whatsoever, and maybe intentionally. I am sure the company has everything perfectly categorized, but we don't have access to it. Same applies to youtube, which also has indexing limited to a minimum.

There's a strategy to dumb us all down.

Last edited:
conspiracy chats and chats in general

Chats are an excellent social experiment, especially for someone as antisocial as I am.

I am getting a chance of learning skills without risking anything. And those skills are similar to those in real life.

Here's what happened in one of the truther chats I go to occasionally.

First of all, it was a chat replete with (US) veterans, into their 40s and 50s. You'd expect pretty peaceful people, at least I did. Wrong. At noon, from 12 to 2 pm. These guys get home at that time to take part in a chat, every day of the year - go figure.

This is a category quite far from academics, which is more my type of people. Academics would be less aggressive and yet harder to battle with. They would beat you with logic and arguments and content, rather than by calling you "gay" or similar.

Well, I came across the "you're gay" type of people (despite being truthers, which usually is a guarantee of intelligence and sensitivity, but in this case it was a bunch of simply... anti-government truthers - they don't care too much about non-violence or solidarity to someone they don't know - just about their family, and probably they're even racist).

So, since I am done with my problems at work, let's focus on this issue for a few more minutes.

These "truthers", veterans, from the southern US, a couple of them, got tired of my stealing the spotlight from them, so they ganged up on me and pretended they thought I was a woman, posing as a man and similar. I admit they caught me off guard.

I mean - I could have blown them away with logic, but i was not prepared for an attack, mostly because I didn't realize that they would have been annoyed by me stealing their spotlight, their chat throne, their "king of the chat" title. Indeed in the first two days everything was fine.

Then on day 3, bam! Suddenly I am a woman. You know, the typical thing "gay", "homo", but since the chat forbad insults, then suddenly... they had mistaken me for a woman - they claimed.

So I guess I lost the argument, didn't even try to rebut, and I left after 5 minutes, because i clearly wasn't wanted there. These two got there first, they've patrolling the chat for months, and I could not steal the spotlight. I had to get in line. I got out of line, and I got attacked. Pretty interesting social experiment - because it applies to everything.

1) you get too big and occupy someone else's space
2) you get attacked
3) you retreat or you hold your position, depending if it's worth it

In the case of the chat, the point of the chat is not to patrol the chat, but to have an interesting conversation, and I can have no such thing is a chat room ruled by two people who call you "woman" because you're taking their spotlight (by all means, I am talkative).

Another premise I should have made is that these truthers aren't the ones of my kind, concerned with chem trails, geopolitics... they're just concerned with guns, cars, hunting and being anti-government. Basically they're all veterans... and of course there's also intelligent veterans, but a place where there's just veterans should ring a bell. An alarm bell I mean.

Anyway, I'll keep you updated on how it evolves. I think I could beat them both with words. But it's not always easy to convince an audience of veterans that the two "tough guys" of the chat are idiot, especially if you're an (Italian) academic among US veterans. It's almost mission impossible, but I'll try sooner or later. When i'll feel confident enough.

---

Now I am in another chat. No matter how good the show is, even if the host is not a veteran (often the case with truthers), the people in the chat are way lower intellectually speaking than the guy hosting the show. Way lower. Just slightly above people in a regular chat with smileys.

I always manage to take possession of the chat within 10 minutes. Then within 2 days I'd probably get kicked out by talking and preaching too much. I guess that's why these two veterans hated me.

What I do basically is I introduce a big topic to discuss and it's almost always successful. So these nimrods stop talking about idiot topics and writing OMG, LOL and LMAO, and get serious for a few minutes. Then of course the chat king rebels to me, because I am taking the spotlight from him in his role of king of the idiot chat.

The idiot king hates me, while the radio host usually quotes me and uses my words, terms, and questions, despite my being a foreigner. It's so satisfactory, because these radio hosts are extremely intelligent and freethinking.

Too bad that in order to be in the chat, everyone in the chat is kind of ignoring the radio show. But basically, out of the 20 people in the chat, I tend to be the most intelligent person. Or at least the one who uses his intelligence the most. At least among those who talk.

It is kind of pointless to go back to that chat and humble those braindead veterans who claimed that I am a "woman posing as a man". If that's their method to defend and keep their title of "king of the chat", then that chat is not worth anything.

More thinking:

Basically I was wrong in thinking that the truther community is all good, all nice intelligent sensitive people. There's also plenty of ignorant rude assholes who are truthers. Therefore, if I want to be in a chat, I should try to find the chat with the most evolved minds.

At the same time, if I find such a chat, I have to make sure I don't give in to my natural tendency to take up space and room, because that would bother people. I mean, if there's 10 people in a chat, you can't be writing 50% of the lines, or else this will happen:
1) the rude person will tell you that "you're a woman posing as a man" or "you're gay"
2) the polite person will tell you something nicer, but will find another way to make you uncomfortable

The problem is not really whether you're in a rude chat or in a civilized chat. The problem is... my problem is that I am not really willing to have a democratic chat, where I am part of the group, abide by the group's rules, I tend to lecture more than others. And I tend to get on someone's nerves.

Yep. It's like that time when my aunt told me that I was too old for something: that was an attack, very similar to these guys telling me that I am a woman.

It's an attack - they don't even know it - meant for someone who's taking up too much space in a group conversation. It doesn't matter if you reply successfully, and beat them. You're still going to be taking up too much space, by not following the social rule of... each one talks a fraction of the time available. The more you exceed your share of time, the more someone is likely to attack you.

The problem is this. In these chats with retarded people, like this one I was in, the conversation will be so boring and so stupid, that you will feel like helping them. And some will be grateful. But those who were there before you and were spending time talking about cars will resent you, and sooner or later they will attack you. Even if you beat them with words, they're still right from their point of view: you came after them, you brought new subjects, and you're taking the spotlight from them... not even that, because these people were not really abusing their share, so you're really... stealing the chat, "hijacking" the chat.

Now, people who really like me, will allow me to do that. Especially if there's just one or two of them. But my aunt reminded me my age, in order to prevent me from hijacking the coversation. This guy insulted me by telling me that I was a woman posing as a man (he called me both a liar and a woman at once). He said that attention-seeking is a character of women. Mother ****er.

However, no matter how much I dislike this guy, it is not the first time I have gotten in trouble for my seeking attention.

Here it is perfectly allowed, because it's "my" journal, but even here, many (asshole) readers have insulted me precisely for the fact that I dared to write personal things other than just "entered commodity here" and "exited commodity there".

So, of all this post, I can summarize this important message: want more than your share of attention? Prepare to receive insults.

Or, even better: want more than your share of attention? Prepare to receive more than your share of insults.

I guess I could get away with getting the attention I want without getting the insults by always finding places where I make sure the fight is uneven: my journal (where I can block people), my own family (where people give me a special attention), my own friends... when you go outside of this realm, you're at risk. You're even at risk of insults when you do nothing wrong, imagine when you're taking up time, space, attention that exceed your share.

I can't win the debate in a chat replete with a bunch of veterans, of which two are calling me a woman, because I am civilized and "seek attention". Can't win because I can't really... get as low and uncivilized as they do, and if I did I would either lose (because I am not used to it) or I would demean myself by doing it. It's a lose-lose situation, like getting into a fight with a child.

Whatever the reason, it certainly doesn't feel good to be attacked in a chat. It's really amazing to me how easily you can get out of the chat, by simply closing the web page, and yet you're screwed because:

1) it feels bad to leave the chat without replying to the insults
2) it feels bad to reply to the insults
3) it feels even worse to reply to the insults and have no one on your side

Lesson learned from all this: do not interact with people whom you do not appreciate. Avoid interact with people you don't like.

Last edited:
Ray LaMontagne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LaMontagne was born in Nashua, New Hampshire, in 1973. Despite his father's background in music, LaMontagne avoided it and spent time reading fantasy novels in the forest. In his early teens he lived in Morgan, Utah and was more interested in drawing images of Dungeons and Dragons than in his school work. [3] After graduating from high school, LaMontagne moved to Lewiston, Maine and found work in a shoe factory.[4]
Amazing. He didn't give a **** about nobody, and that's how he ended up.

Oh yeah... I am feeling like ronald reagan after surviving that assassination attempt: afterwards i heard that he signed all those contracts with the defense contractors - he was scared stiff.

The same with me: I am about to become a butt-kissing employee probably, more than ever before, because I've experienced what mobbing feels like and what it feels like to see people trying to get rid of me and have me transferred to another office.

Goddamn ****-suckers.

Hoping to finally see some goddamn profit, after all these unlucky weeks...

Snap1.jpg

It feels forever but it's only been 3 unlucky weeks. What's up... Oh, it's because i've lost 6000 in two straight weeks - that, too, was like an assassination attempt on my account's life.

Goddamn ****ers.

Hopefully profit will happen and rescue me and I will finally feel like this guy:

RAY LAMONTAGNE - YOU ARE THE BEST THING - YouTube

baby, it's been a long day
baby, things ain't been going my way in a while...

Last edited:
Tila Truth Movement Online Radio by Miss Tila | Blog Talk Radio
http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Vinny-Eastwood-32k-101612.mp3
(second hour, minute 60 to later)

very good info on hollywood's corruption and the occult - a lot of the entertainment industry is under mind control

PROOF EXPOSING MIND CONTROL, ALEX JONES WITH SPECIAL GUEST PETER SANTILLI! - YouTube

tila tequila is the biggest thing of the moment - they're trying to kill her, as she's exposing the powers that be's involvement in hollywood and mind control

Tila Tequila reveals Project Monarch 1 of 2 - YouTube

Tila Tequila reveals Project Monarch 2 of 2 - YouTube

Tila Tequila - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Casey Johnson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Woody Johnson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
check out at minute 22, when the demon was scaring her dog:
THE ILLUMINATI HAS RESPONDED TO MY LETTER! MUST TUNE IN! 10/24 by Miss Tila | Blog Talk Radio

"in the name of jesus christ, get out!" - she's either crazy, and it doesn't seem to be the case, or this is getting very interesting

tila tequila connects the whole thing: the powers that be with the occult with the devil (and all religion matters) with all the crimes of the elite

being an atheist, i've never taken the spiritual route of the truth movement (roughly one third of the truthers believe the devil exists), but it's becoming increasingly probable that the spiritual dimension exists. In other words, i've only believed so far in conspiracies that i could see in the sky (chem trails) or in a video (911, moon hoax, JFK assassination), but it seems very possible that there are also things going on that I cannot see. Not because I ever felt them, but because all these people have. But until I will at least feel them, I won't be sure they exist. I haven't even ever seen an exorcism.

Last edited:
damn trolls

and damn me, reacting this way

this is awful

ok, so basically i came across this troll calling me names because I was stealing the spotlight and using up his space in the chat, where he wanted to talk about 1) food, 2) weapons, 3) hunting, 4) cars... i wanted to talk about the usual things i discuss here: 1) chemtrails, 2) 911, 3) you know, the usual. Which was totally in line with the radio show we were both listening to.

So, he basically made my experience unbearable until i just left. And he won, because I left. All right.

That chat wasn't very interesting, because these people talk about these stupid things, and similar boring chats go on for other radio shows. I mean the chat users are way below the radio host. So I end up being at the level of the radio host, he quotes me, he answers my questions, but the rest of the idiots in the chat... or rather not all the rest of the idiots in the chat appreciate the serious talk. They meet there to hang out like at a bar/pub. They're not interested in serious debates.

The problem... the problem is that, being so obsessive and hyper-sensitive, I keep thinking about these people insulting... these random trolls insulting me in chats.

I remember... it reminds me the years I was playing online risk, the strategy game. There was occasionally a new troll, and he'd go on and on telling me that I was a closet homosexual, simply because I said I wasn't gay, it didn't mean that I really wasn't gay. I just simply hadn't found out yet.

This is hilarious now, but back then I was really upset and I didn't know... the first problem was that i let it affect me, and as a consequence, I was unable to reply properly, because somehow being yelled at is not something i am used to. It's not like I spent years in the army, like these veterans or other assholes you meet in chat.

I didn't spend much time battling in my life, neither on the web nor in real life. I am not ready for any type of fighting.

The same happened on this journal, where each personal attack per month destabilized me for weeks.

Attacks against my trading capabilities, my character, my intelligence. No one here called me "gay". Great level of... there's intellectual trolls here. No, actually there was one who said "ur gay" on my first post.

I used to put them all in my ignore list, but then it turned out to be easier to use this feature that doesn't allow comments from users that aren't in my contact list. It works perfectly, but when I am out in the open, with an online truther chat... I found out that even truthers are not all nice people - there's assholes among truthers, maybe more assholes than among the elite. The elite have people killed by the soldiers, who are paid to obey orders. The elite themselves might be very sensitive and kind people. They just order millions killed. Instead the soldiers, when they come home, get in truther chats and bust my balls.

My type of people isn't really the truthers. They have to be raw vegans, truthers, PhDs, and then I'll probably get along very well with them. Goddamn it.

Now I am watching this.

"Why in the World are They Spraying?" Documentary HD (multiple language subtitles) - YouTube

Knowing that chem trails are spraying with chemicals this idiot who bothered me in the truther chat, now I see chem trails in a different light. In a positive light. They're shortening the life of this asshole. And also, I see in a different light GMOs, aspartame, unhealthy food, and all the stuff that is shortening the life of this asshole who insulted me in the chat room.

The only problem is that I am getting sprayed as well, here in Italy.