my journal 3

yeah, romney went all the way to 30 on betfair.com and now he's lower:
US Presidential Election Winner Betting Odds | Politics and Election Betting

Snap.jpg

This means that the news is starting to adapt to the fact that romney will win. People are starting to catch on to what we've known for weeks in the truther community, ever since the libyan ambassador got assassinated. The elite are with romney, the US democracy is a scam, and the voting is rigged, and they've chosen romney and therefore romney will win.

Last edited:
Ok, there's going to be a pause in my posts from work, because I went into full battle mode. As I wrote, I got in touch with the union, and we all agree that if I work conscientiously, as I do, I should not be moved to another office, but the boss should leave. Not that we'll be asking for this, but we'll ask that I not be moved.

Yesterday might have been my first day of "mobbing", because the boss didn't give me any work. Today he didn't show up either. It could be either that he wants to do mobbing, by gradually depriving me of any work at all, so he can later say that I am not useful to the office. Or it could be that he simply feels ashamed that I caught him red handed - in other words he was asking human resources to move me and badmouthing me, while playing nice to me and pretending everything was as usual, but, by talking to the deep**** lying lady of human resources, I understood his strategy and went straight to the union.

I'll keep reporting this thing on the journal, for sure. But I won't write from work for a while, because I need to be completely... blameless and irreproachable.

So, this is it from work, at least for a few weeks.

I'm definitely curious to see how this thing will evolve and how much (stupid) evil can triumph over (intelligent) good. How much a hard-working honest intelligent person can get screwed by a few stupid dishonest lazy people. I work hard and seriously, never take breaks, never make phone calls, unlike almost everyone else here. He comes, ACE team comes - all documented at length on this journal two years ago (early 2011) - I object and defend my work from their changes, as they're destroying all my hard work of several years (with their methodology of changing things for the sake of changing, and pretending it's for the better even if it isn't, and forcing everyone to say they agree even if they don't). I object and defend my work at the cost of getting into arguments with the boss and these other idiots: I tell them "you will regret these changes - you will ask me why I didn't stop you", and I was right. Despite their stupidity and "power", I defend my work and the right way of doing things from them, by keeping things as neat as possible despite the changes they decided. I succeed in this, but the boss doesn't ever acknowledge it - yet i keep on doing the best for the office, despite not being rewarded. Totally clean conscience.

In the meanwhile the boss keeps backstabbing occasionally, when he gets a chance. And this has been going on for almost two years now, and now the last straw is that he wants me out of the department altogether. Anyway, I'll stop writing from work about this, at least for a few weeks, but I'll write from home. And it's going to be very very interesting. Because of course they can't kill me so this is all good fun. I might lose, but I might also not lose. If I lose, it would be the first time, so I am ok with it. Being so hard-working and smarter than these idiots here, I'd be surprised (of course a bit depressed, too) if I actually lost at anything. To me it'd be the proof of how stupid and dishonest they are - if they achieve their objective of sending me somewhere else against my will. For sure I will go down fighting, although politely and honestly.

Anyway, so far this seems to be my second day of mobbing.

Last edited:
Yep, just got home, systems are making a few hundreds finally.

It was indeed my second day of mobbing, today, 100%. I didn't meet my boss at all. He must be raging for the fact that I didn't accept to go down quietly but fighting his desire and attempt to kick me out of the compliance department. ****-sucker. At worst, I will go down fighting. At best, I will outlast you. And you will go where you deserve to go: to wash the windows of the bank.

And i am moved by all the colleagues who are worried about my situation: they're all finding ways to help me. A few of them told me to go the union, others are talking behind his back. Everyone I know is supporting, because they know how much I worked and to what extent I am getting in trouble for defending my work against those ****-suckers of the ACE team and my boss, who let them have their way.

So happy and moved about this, that I don't care if I'll win or lose in the end.

There's all these people who were in my black list for various reasons, and instead they're all behind me now. For example, the guy who's helping with the union is none other than the "idiot with the radio", whom I complained about for an entire year on this journal ("my journal"). I guess he considers me his friend because I am the one who put up with this ****ing radio and he didn't have to put up with anything from me. That's often the case with people on my black list, who don't have me on their black list.

Anyway, enough said. If you’ll excuse, I’m wanted back at the University. I teach a course in advanced masturbation. If I’m not there, they start without me.

Last edited:
today, some good news from trading: I am making over a thousand, on natural gas

I guess the gods of trading have decided that they have punished me enough

or they have decided they have tested me enough and that i have learned to not engage in compulsive gambling when the systems are in a drawdown

or the gods of the markets do not exist maybe

awesome!

The market gave me over 1000 today and my father just gave me a good answer to being subjected to mobbing by the idiot boss. If he doesn't give me any work, I can simply study the compliance laws and regulations. I'll become an expert at it precisely because of mobbing.

Awesome, awesome, awesome... there's no mobbing to be feared.

Actually I am even looking forward to being subjected to mobbing. Wonderful day.

Yeah, today, on my way home, recovering from my third day of mobbing, I carried out a random act of kindness by donating some money, a lot, then again not so much compared to trading... 50 euros. I gave it to one of these africans selling ivory elephans, near... "ponte sant'angelo" is called:
Ponte Sant'Angelo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This place:

Watching a Street Musician on the Ponte Sant'Angelo in Rome - YouTube

Lot of tourists there, plenty of americans, those few lucky ones who'll be here during the US collapse.

I was listening to two fellas playing guitar and bass, playing and singing this song, pretty good musicians - but had a strong Italian accent:

Pink Floyd - Money + Lyrics - YouTube

They did make it last this long.

Then this one:

Metallica - Nothing Else Matters [Official Music Video] - YouTube

It did last that long.

Then this one:

Radiohead - Creep ( Scala & Kolacny Brothers Cover ) The Social Network - YouTube

It wasn't this version, but this is even better.

Then this dude from senegal tried to sell me something and I gave him 50 euros, right away. Random act of kindness, also because i had just finished drinking my second beer. And I was back from my third day of mobbing at work.

Of course I can't go back there any time soon, or they'll bleed me dry.

I have a feeling, irrational of course, that after this random act of kindness... that it was an investment... that now the gods of the markets will reward me with some profit. I bet you that today the systems are being profitable.

Let's check.

Yeah, let's see what we've got:

Snap1.jpg

Ouch. Anyway, it would have been much worse without my random act of kindness, and the markets will recover in the next few hours. Oh yeah. Still tipsy.

Last edited:
Third Party Presidential Debate Moderated by Larry King - YouTube

let's see if they at least say the truth about 911

These are the candidates:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rocky_Anderson
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virgil_Goode
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Johnson
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jill_Stein

The problem is that they accepted this corrupt journalist as a moderator, and so he didn't ask the question on 911 I think... this really sucks. Furthermore, none of them is really... I could not find any one of them on the web stating clearly that 911 was perpetrated by the US government.

They're saying pretty nice things, but not nearly enough for my taste.

Last edited:
This interview is really a pleasure to hear: foster gamble on the vinny eastwood show

http://www.thevinnyeastwoodshow.com...er_gamble_thrive_vinny_eastwood_show_2012.mp3

foster gamble is one of the greatest film makers in the truther community

vinny eastwood is probably the greatest truther radio host, not just for his style (he lets his guests talk and asks interesting questions) but particularly for the excellent guests he chooses. Bob Tuskin has a similar style and he's also a very good host.

Last edited:
damn

it was bound to happen

awake. sleepless for hours.

i am sensitive, i am paranoid, but i didn't know, didn't expect to be so prone to... that my balance would have turned out to be so delicate: i am extremely sensitive to NOT being admired.

Other people's opinion of me does matter to me.

Until now I was assuming my reputation was immaculate at work: now that someone, my boss - no matter how stupid - is daring to even remotely think that I should be moved to another office... now I am suddenly appearing totally weak and oversensitive.

It's not even advanced mobbing, or emotional warfare on his part. It's mostly in my mind, and partly I do have problems with this idiot, who happens to be my boss.

Good thing is that my father, who's never supportive (as supportive as Lou Gosset jr. in Officer and a Gentleman, or The Great Santini with his son), agrees that if I am having any problems, it is NOT because I didn't do my duty as a worker. If there's a reason, we both agree, it's that I spoke my mind about those changes taking place two years ago - which is not really that much of a guilt. Speaking the truth and defending your hard work against absurd changes. Defending it while willing to change it, but not promising the same quality. I told these folks of ACE team and my boss: if I do things your way, the statistics will not be reliable. And they kept saying "do them our way but they have to be reliable". And i kept saying "this is not possible". And they drove me crazy with this impossible request for six months. I don't see what I could have done differently, except being a yes-man and pretending that their idea was great - but that would have meant lying, and I'm incapable of that. So basically I am now being punished because, as I grew up, my parents taught me not to lie and I took them literally.

Jesus!

I am getting obsessive with this idea, I can't sleep, and I don't know for how long more I will be able to put up with this. I either stop caring, or... or I'm gonna quit my job.

And I don't know what kind of idea/trip I'll come up with, in order to not care, sleep. I'm going to need some major subject, but I won't find it. I really wonder how this will all end. I've been working for 8 years there so... the past says that I'll stay, but the past also says that I occasionally quit jobs. I have no idea how it will end. It's fifty-fifty.

Last edited:
ouch...

the management are closing in on me

i only have a few hours left before getting caught

I was missing yesterday, out of sleep deprivation

today i came to find a phone call from human resources and the meeting or phone call will be an ambush - i have the feeling

So i am not going to call the bitch back - i don't think

The union guy said he has to talk to me today

wow wow wow

Just talked to the union guy and he just told me that I am not getting moved anymore. I owe them some pastries. I'll go buy them next week. So far so good. Long live the unions.

wow, an hour later I am still shaken from the news i received from the union - I definitely had built up a lot of pressure in me, to be so shaken for so long after the news

I can't believe I declared war on them and won it in just 2 weeks... or rather they declared war against me... or rather, they were invading me without having even declared war

despite being a raw vegan I am going to get an unhealthy snack at the vending machine, because I need energy and a break

I was misspelling it "venging" machine, because maybe I was thinking about having been avenged.

Now I still have to call the human resources bitch, whom i do not consider a friend any longer, so I really will have a hard time talking to her, because:

1) i fear her
2) i despise her
3) i don't trust her

This means that I have won this battle, but I am left weaker than I was, or rather I am now aware of being weaker than I thought. I am now aware of being surrounded by angry enemies, whom I was underestimating. And also I am aware of having a few friends, whom I totally ignored. People who were in my black-list and yet appreciate me.

I have learned one thing from this: best thing is to defend yourself without hitting back, because you may hit someone who wasn't meaning to hurt you, and may create an unnecessary enemy. Actually this is something I've always been aware of, but now even more. Because if all these people in my black-list have helped me, it is precisely because I kept behaving properly and fairly despite disliking them. My roommate and the union representative (former roommate, whom I used to call here "the idiot with the radio") are still both in my black-list because they bother me, but they helped me, without expecting anything in return.

Today would be a perfect day to go to a movie. I absolutely need it. If possible I need a 3d movie, and I don't care if there's just children in the theater.

Two more hours to go and I still haven't called her. It's that I don't want to ruin my mood. I'll call her at the last minute. I am really pissed at her.

I've chosen the movies for today. I am going to the movie theater in this square:
Piazza Barberini - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Which a hundred years ago looked like this:

Piazza_Barberini_circa_1910.jpg

Wow, nice web site:
Roma Sparita - Album fotografici

They have more pictures of the place:
http://www.romasparita.eu/foto-roma-sparita/?s=piazza+barberini

What is once awful and hilarious is the fact that my mobbing seems to be continuing, because today is my fifth day and my boss hasn't given me any work. However I have the solidarity of most of my colleagues, so I suppose we could say that it's not real mobbing. Or rather: at the moment I don't feel it very much, considering the good news about the failed attempt to move me out of here, and considering the frequent signs of solidarity from my colleagues (several colleagues showing me solidarity on a daily basis).

wrong again: today my boss called me and asked me if I'd be free next week, because he says he needs me to do some stuff - i guess he might have adapted to the fact that he didn't manage to make me leave the office

Last edited: