my journal 3

a couple of nice pics i found on facebook

292164_311817462243239_362570732_n.jpg

577238_4251747183534_1981615821_n.jpg

both pictures play some trick on your eyes

Last edited:
Last edited:
Lindsey Williams: The Final Countdown - YouTube

Lindsey Williams is almost always right and he says that the dollar is going to collapse within the next six months.

oh, and he said that the elite have decided that obama will lose and romney will be the next president - i believe this guy, Lindsey Williams

First Presidential Debate: Obama vs. Romney (Complete HD - Quality Audio) - YouTube

This is why, says Lindsey Williams, obama lost this debate, because he was demoralized and scared, since they told him he won't be re-elected

It would be a good way to make... to triple a bet:
US Presidential Election Winner Betting Odds | Politics and Election Betting

View attachment 147254

I am going to do it, the heck with it:
Betfair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Let's start investing on world events, since I'm studying them so much.

2012 Presidential Election - Next President bet | betfair.com

Whoa! This is a nightmare. They want me to use betfair.it but that's got worse odds. So i tried two proxies but still failed to be accepted. Awful. I am giving up. Probably it's for the best.

On the UK site they give me 188% if romney wins, whereas on the italian one they give me 160%. Can't accept it.

Wow, that was October 13th:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/140032-my-journal-3-a-385.html#post1988908

This is now:

Snap1.jpg

A week later, they give you even more money for betting on romney, and less for betting on obama, and yet I know from articles such as this:
To some, Obama is the 'wrong' kind of Christian – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs

... that the elite have decided that romney will win.

Ok, i finally opened an account with betfair in italy, because that's the only way they'll have it.

Ok, I am so convinced about this thing, from my research and all the conspiracy radios... that, as soon as the account is working and funded, I will bet 100 euros on Romney. This is quite a bit for me.

Last edited:
more against alex jones, from yet another truther

Mark Dice - YouTube

ok, good

mark dice says he's no disinfo/cointelpro agent - just an egomaniac businessman who ripped him off - this seems to be the case with everyone who dislikes him, including len horowitz

"i have contingency plans to leave california": minute 31-32

best analysis on alex jones i've heard so far

i don't share every point of view but this is healthy criticism:

Alex Jones' Infowhores Money Bomb Parody. The $1,000,000 Telethon Donation Drive - YouTube

at the same time, i notice that he didn't mind anything about alex jones until alex was so useful to him in promoting him: he never stopped and questioned alex jones. Now that he's famous maybe he doesn't need him as much, and he gets critical.

Also, another thing: his criticism of alex jones makes me realize that he doesn't fear alex jones. And if he doesn't, then this means that alex is probably not a part of cointelpro. So I am more likely to be a listener of alex jones after seeing mark dice criticize him and ridicule him.

In fact i am watching his infowars money bomb right now:
http://www.infowarsmoneybomb.com/

Last edited:
"enlightening and eye-opening" and then they'll keep eating as they ate before

Why You Need a Passport Now! by Robert Wenzel

At a future point, it may be impossible to get one.

PapersPlease.org reports on what the State Department is planning for future passport applicants:

The new U.S. passport application forms are back, worse than ever.
Ignoring massive public opposition, and despite having recently admitted that it is already using the “proposed” forms illegally without approval, the State Department is trying again to get approval for a pair of impossible-to-complete new passport application forms that would, in effect, allow the State Department to deny you a passport simply by choosing to send you either or both of the new “long forms”...

Ok, I am about to start my systems again for tomorrow (monday) and my last week of trading - if things will go wrong I will not be able to continue my trading. I lost 6000 in the last two weeks, and my capital will be so low that I won't be able to trade the minimum combination of systems that needs to be traded.

One more week of bleeding, or one week of profit and then things can keep going.

I also wired another 1000 euros, because I had withdrawn them during the past two months to pay for the server and other expenses.

dude, back

my wire went through pretty fast and capital increased by 1000 euros, which is about 1300 dollars. Then a good trade got made and exited, and now I am at about 8000 dollars of capital.

Very satisfied. Maybe I will not blow out this account after all. 8000 is still enough to be in the game. The good news is that the systems are not panicking. I see them calm as usual. And, unlike me, they're far from engaging in compulsive gambling.

I am listening to the conspiracy chronicles, on the bush family - it's really good research and a concise presentation. You can find it in the archives on the 21st of October, 2012:
Orion Talk Radio

Worth listening to. Oh, it's not called "conspiracy chronicles" in the archives but "The Freedom Link Broadcast".

Last edited: