Index King In Da' House !

Hello

I have been getting a lot of personal messages from people who want to know what amounts to place on my trades. Bear in mind that this is long term, trading for gradual profits, I recommend the following plan:

Capital of 1000-3000 is £1 per point
Capital is 3001-5000 is £2 per point
Capital is 5001-8000 is £3 per point
Capital 8000-11000 is £4 per point
Capital 11001-15000 is £5 per point
15000 and more you can use your discretion !

Hope this helps

IK

Hi IK, ive been following your posts 4 ages now and i know your trades are very sucessful.

Im not sure what you mean when you say reverse the bet e.g Sell Dow and Buy FTSE then once target is met reverse, do u mean exit???

Thankx IK, And u must be the first janitor to own a plasma

Reply to Mug 2K

Hello

Thanks for your post. When I say 'Exit and Reverse' I mean that you quit the current position then do the opposite. There will always be a dow/ftse trade from now on so saying 'Exit and Reverse is quicker than explaining.

Example

I say Buy Ftse/ Sell Dow @ difference of X

I post some time later and say 'If Dow close @ X then exit and reverse'
That means you should as soon as possible Sell Ftse/Buy Dow. (as a new trade not as a close out of position) So your live trade will be Sell Ftse/Buy Dow.

Hope this makes sense to everyone. Incidentally I will not be posting Dow/Dax, Cac trades since it is taking too much time to work out and I don't do them myself unles the opportunity is good. I will of course let you know time to quit these.

Kind Regards

IK

PS The Plasma Tv is good. I bought that after my Dow/Hang Seng bet some time ago.

PPS Janitor Slogan 'I clean therefore I am'

nice1 IK! ;)

Glad 2 hav u bak, us guys been struggling why you've been away. :cry:

Im looking forward 2 your next trade, as i missed the last 1.

Oh yeah, IK can we expect any DADDY bets from time 2 time with this new improved system?

Hello

I may be delayed this evening so I'm posting exit and reverse condition now.

If Dow closes @ 9344 or higher then revese bet (new trade) as Buy Ftse/Sell Dow.

I haven't time to work out the Dax/Cac ones so best advice is to quit these positions when you feel ready to.

IK

Hi all, sorry to come on board late on this one. Are there details of this system somewhere else on the board (ie - how to work the system yourself), or does everyone just follow IK,s receommendations?

Thanks

Hello

If you followed my advice you should now have a live trade of Sell Dow/Buy Ftse
It looks like we made another 50 or so points today ! Therefore that last Dow/Ftse trade should have been worth over 100 points according to close prices over the last two days.

Incidentally unless we see the Ftse go up 50 points or more on Monday, the Dow to buy will be extremely dangerous. This is because these two Indexes have traded too far apart at these levels. So please be careful if you are still buying the Dow with a weak ftse.

Index King is going to have night out with winnings !

Mug2K - Index King 'Big Daddy' bets are rare but if I see an opportunity I will post it as well.

Damianoakley: You will not find anything like this elsewhere, so please don't waste time looking.

I hope you all have a nice weekend !

IK

IK,
nice trade,well done.One query about buy FTSE/sell DOW.Is this still a valid trade considering Wall St closed Monday?

Thanks

Hello Steve

Yes it is a valid trade even though Dow is closed on Monday. The prefered difference is 5284 (higher the better) to start but this difference may not last long !

IK

Hi every1, did any of you guys profit from IK's prediction????

Let us know, were all in this together 2 beat the sb companies!!!

Happy trading

Hi IK the difference between the FTSE and Dow is currently 5254

Is there any betting opportunity here???

You said before in a earlier post that selling the Dow and Buying FTSE at 5200 or more would b a good idea

Thankx

I'd be interested to know if any of you guys following the King have tried setting up a differential chart of Dow/Ftse Daily over a few years to have a look at what you're trading.
Maybe someone can post one. :cheesy:

Try this

Attachments

• dowftse.jpg
    dowftse.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 766
I should have added that the red lines are Bollinger Bands, in this case at 1.4 Std Dev.

Happy to oblige, I've put some grid lines on the y-axis for you as well.

Attachments

• dowftse2.jpg
    dowftse2.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 702
Hi guys
I am sure that IK (is rolling about laughing :LOL: at everyone trying to work out his method) Why bother when IK does all the work for you :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Remember the method is not IK's it belongs to his friend.

I am sure if it was his he would have told us by now what the method is as he seems such a nice guy.

Not too many people like him about who is willing to help others for free! and without any hidden agenda.

Or is that coming later? I hope not for his fans sake.