Index King In Da' House !

loser

2 0
Hello indexking

this trade is looking like it might be on at the moment, although the dow is yet to close. what ratio of £'s per point do you suggest e.g. £1 per point you buy on the dow for every £2 you sell on the ftse for example?

i'm watching how you get on with interest - best wishes

loser

indexking

219 0
Hello

Guess what the trade is on !
Buy Dow/Sell Ftse @ difference of 5132 or less.

Anyone doing the Dow/Cac or Dow/Dax should exit and reverse their bets. Current difference are as follows to exit and reverse
Dow/Dax @ 5850
Dow/Cac @ 6053
Do both now if possible or wait til tomorrow. Do not just exiting Dow because dax/cac is closed !

I have placed the Ftse/Dow trade now.

Please bear in mind that system is only 84% accurate and so 13% can lose. Also trade may carry loss before profits realised. I will post when to exit and reverse !

Good Luck

IK

indexking

219 0
Reply to Loser

Hello

No you must do equal amounts for each Index. You must do both ,never just one of them. Place both trades one after other quickly and when I say to exit and reverse you do so with both never just one !

Regards

IK

indexking

219 0
Sorry I forgot to update the Dow/Dax, Dow/Cac trades should have made you around 35 points each today. OK not much but better than nothing !

IK

indexking

219 0
Also forgot to mention you can safetly get on board if differences increase up to 15 points. No more than 25 though !!

IK

indexking

219 0
Hello

For all those doing the FTSE/Dow trade from yesterday you must reverse your bets ie Sell Dow/Buy Ftse if Dow close @ 9388 or more.

Dow/dax, dow/cac trades should stay with it !

IK

indexking

219 0
Quick update on day activity

Dow/Ftse trade is up 50 points
Dow/cac trade is down 1 point
Dow/Dax is up 32 points.

All bets should continue due to Dow failure to close at 9388 or more.

I hope you are all making money. If you want to follow me I will be doing Dow/Ftse trades unless otherwise stated. I hope the skeptics can see the value of this method.

Kind Regards

IK

rglenn

379 4
Well done IK

Excellent results so far.

It's a pity I don't understand how your system works as I can't follow anything that I don't understand.

However, there is a part of your technique that can be easily used to protect my trading profits.

Keep up the good work.

indexking

219 0
Hello RG

I understand that you would like to know the mechanics of the trades but at least you can use the information in your own way to make/protect profits.
If you look at my earlier posts about conditions of my trades you can always stop loss and/or exit if you're happy with it so far. Me saying when to quit and reverse the positions is only following my rule slavishly which as you kbnow is always based on the all important close price !
For example yesterday looked a bit grim when the Dow was struggling but I knew it had to end higher than Ftse. That was only certainty but by how much I don't know.

Don't forget also that the method is only 84% accurate and so 13% can lose. Fortunately losses are minmal because system works towards the next dip/rally situation.

I hope you enjoy the trades and can make some use of them.

Kind Regards

IK

indexking

219 0
Hello

I have been getting a lot of personal messages from people who want to know what amounts to place on my trades. Bear in mind that this is long term, trading for gradual profits, I recommend the following plan:

Capital of 1000-3000 is £1 per point
Capital is 3001-5000 is £2 per point
Capital is 5001-8000 is £3 per point
Capital 8000-11000 is £4 per point
Capital 11001-15000 is £5 per point
15000 and more you can use your discretion !

Hope this helps

IK

mug2k

209 0
Hi IK, ive been following your posts 4 ages now and i know your trades are very sucessful.

Im not sure what you mean when you say reverse the bet e.g Sell Dow and Buy FTSE then once target is met reverse, do u mean exit???

Thankx IK, And u must be the first janitor to own a plasma

indexking

219 0
Reply to Mug 2K

Hello

Thanks for your post. When I say 'Exit and Reverse' I mean that you quit the current position then do the opposite. There will always be a dow/ftse trade from now on so saying 'Exit and Reverse is quicker than explaining.

Example

I say Buy Ftse/ Sell Dow @ difference of X

I post some time later and say 'If Dow close @ X then exit and reverse'
That means you should as soon as possible Sell Ftse/Buy Dow. (as a new trade not as a close out of position) So your live trade will be Sell Ftse/Buy Dow.

Hope this makes sense to everyone. Incidentally I will not be posting Dow/Dax, Cac trades since it is taking too much time to work out and I don't do them myself unles the opportunity is good. I will of course let you know time to quit these.

Kind Regards

IK

PS The Plasma Tv is good. I bought that after my Dow/Hang Seng bet some time ago.

PPS Janitor Slogan 'I clean therefore I am'

mug2k

209 0
nice1 IK! ;)

Glad 2 hav u bak, us guys been struggling why you've been away. :cry:

Im looking forward 2 your next trade, as i missed the last 1.

Oh yeah, IK can we expect any DADDY bets from time 2 time with this new improved system?

indexking

219 0
Hello

I may be delayed this evening so I'm posting exit and reverse condition now.

If Dow closes @ 9344 or higher then revese bet (new trade) as Buy Ftse/Sell Dow.

I haven't time to work out the Dax/Cac ones so best advice is to quit these positions when you feel ready to.

IK

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock