Index King In Da' House !

Yes Oatmen I am still buying Ftse/Selling Dow. I have been since last Friday when they trade was triggered @ difference of 5254.

IK

Hello Snip

I assume you are talking about a close of 915pm on a FRIDAY for Finspreads ? Its same with Deal4free but US and Ftse should be tradeable 24 hours during Monday morning to Friday evening.
Either way I normally post around 8pm if it looks like time to close out and open another trade. I will always give plenty of notice as to what the current state of play is.
As a rule of thumb check here about half an hour before US close. Anything to watch for by close will be posted, as well as exit and new entries/trades.
Please to also remember that when I say to 'exit and reverse' that means close current position and open a new trade doing the opposite.

Just stay with it, It won't be long now !

IK

Good Evening IK,
Would you please tell us what your starting prices were with(d4f) around 9pm. friday for both FTSE /DOW

Index, I am quite new to this but made a good killing on the S&P today traded it 3 times both down and up, from what I have read you think the DOW will fall tomorrow ??? and the FSTE rise more than what is being offered on the spread which is about 23 points ahead of what it is now .... thanks for your thoughts

IK

Thanks for your comments, if you intend to give instructions half hour before Dow closes, thats fine with me.

Incidentally Finspread close for trading at 915pm and open at 700am every weekday, not just on Friday.

Hope you do well with this system and I appreciate your generosity in sharing it with us.

Cheers Snip

Hi again IK, i can see your current trade is going 2 b sucessful its just a matter of time. :cheesy:
Anyway just wanted to know when placing a trade do u trade futures or daily price??

Or would it be beneficial to take either price depending on which ones give the better spread 4 us. I mean whichever spead gives us a greater or smaller difference!

Hello

Trade to continue as Dow close high. Target close today WAS 9350 on Dow for exiting and reversing but that unlikely now.

Regards
IK

Thanks IK,
I've just picked up on his thread yesterday, very interesting!
Goodn luck
May the FTSE be with you!

G

Reply to Mug2K

Sorry I mean't to answer your question but forgot !

My prices for trades are based on end of day closes, like you'd see on Bloomberg or other financial channel/website. When it comes to trading, the futures are usually different to the close price but that not matter as long as difference target is close there. That is why I say to give yourself 20 points maximum leeway to take into acount futures prices.

Incidentally all those sitting on sidelines on this latest trade may do well to dive in now. The water's nice !

Regards

IK

Hello

Quick update. If Dow close @ 9410 or less then exit and reverse bet. Unlikely I know but that is today target. Otherwise please keep bet as Sell Dow and Buy Ftse. Anyone on the sidelines should come in as soon as possible on this one.

Regards

IK

Hi IK,
Just interested to know if you have opened any further (BUY--ftse/SELL dow--positions) when DOW closed 9pm. on TUES/WED/THUR. of this week :?:

Hello Be-positive

Short answer is no. I never increase or decrease bets regardless. I must admit that I am very tempted on this occasion but will not.

Regards
IK

Hello IK
is it to late to jump in on this trade, buy ftse/sell dow, i use IG index what do you think.
Motty

Hello IK, these trades can last for a few days even up2 20! So how can i keep the trade going when im trading daily prices??

The trade will automatically close at the end of each day.

Hi IK,

As someone said earlier in this thread, it is difficult to keep tabs on where we are currently with your trades. Perhaps an EOD summary would be a good way for everyone to see where we are. If I am right you are currently short dow/ftse @ 5200 difference and at close of play last night, you are (9588/4230) difference 5358. (-158pts)

Is there a point at which you would bail out of this trade if the dow surged way ahead of the ftse? Or are you confident that the gap would have to close at some point?

dbt

Hello

Rolling cash bets should automatically carry through to the next day. All the bets should be Rolling cash now. These are not the MOC orders I used to post.
Please to stick with trade also.

Regards

IK

Hi Delboy,
I think IK is long on FTSE & short on Dow, or have I got it muddled?

G-Money