Index King In Da' House !

indexking

219 0
Hello

Quick update for you. Preliminary calculations are showing a sell off on Dow tomorrow. This may be steep enough to trigger IK's new system trade.
Be very careful tomorrow if you are still long of Dow Jones.

Kind Regards

IK

indexking

219 0
Possible Trade

Hello everyone

I have been shorting Dow Jones since 9491 and it looks like with an end of day close at 9250 or below on the Dow that my buy signal will be generated.

The trade is
Buy Dow
Sell Ftse

Difference must be 5073 or less. You must wait and see if dow is 9250 or less on its close. Do not jump in unless this occurs !! Very important !!!

Do not buy the dow at 9250 either unless it is this or less at closing bell !!

I'll will post again after bell to confirm if trade is on !

IK

seancass

329 1
Indexking,

At what point do you recommend closing the positions? I will follow your recommendations via a paper trade.

Best wishes,
seancass

be-positive

Veteren member
4,969 488
indexking

As there was a period of opportunity available after todays FTSE CLOSE where the difference was (5073 or less) I am curious to know if you used this time to place your OWN INVESTMENTS as suggested above :rolleyes:

indexking

219 0
Reply to Be Positive

Hello

My new system is based on close prices, so although there was a window of opportunity (and very tempting it was !) it has to be that difference when Dow closes later (FTSE close price not really matter as it usually Dow that does the business !). Jumping in before the close and you will probably buy on a false breakout which will cost you.

If dow is not at 9250 or less then the trade does not happen. The difference target will change after tonight anyway. So trade on new difference ie Buy Dow/Sell Ftse may occur tomorrow. I have yet to work out the diference for it !

A trade will be triggered very soon I assure you. It is a case of being patient.

IK

indexking

219 0
Incidentally if you want to trade general difference it will be a very good career move to sell dow and buy ftse at difference of 5200 !

IK

indexking

219 0
Sean

The trade may last one day or more (max 20 days but this is rare) I will post get on and get offs after close of dow in the evening.

IK

indexking

219 0
An interesting situation has occurred. It points to my ftse/dow trade being triggered tomorrow if I'm right.

Two pair trades have ben triggered.

Buy DAX
Sell Dow
difference at 5885

Buy CAC
Sell Dow
difference at 6084

This points to negative Dow by close of tomorrow, probably enough to trigger a buy on the dow with a ftse sell but I don't yet know the difference for those two.

For the adventurous I strongly suggest you do either of these trades. I am still with my current trade of selling dow and buying ftse so cannot do them. For the skeptics I suggest you paper trade them.

DO NOT JUST SELL DOW. THE TRADE IS A BUY/SELL SIMULTANEOUSLY ONE. IT MAY BE THAT DAX AND CAC DO WELL BEFORE DOW TUMBLES AFTER THEY FINISH !

IK

seancass

329 1
Thank you for the reply Indexking.

Sean

mombasa

Established member
561 1
IK,

Are u buying ftse and selling down at diff of 5200 or more all the time?

If so, at what point do you close?

Also, are your trades on both ftse and dow close, or only dow close but ftse intraday?

Thx

Last edited:

indexking

219 0
Reply to Mombassa

Hello, No I am not selling at that difference all the time. That is the current maximum +/- 50 points while Dow is between 9000-9500 with Ftse at 4000-5000.
I always close pair trades at the same time and I always put them on at the same time (unless they come under my old system I posted before)

The reason I choose Ftse/Dow is because you can trade them 24 hours 5 days a week (well you can with Deal4free) Since I am busy cleaning all day I rely on after hours prices to put my trades on or have to use conditional orders.
If you follow any trade of mine you can either wait until I post to say close trade or if you're happy with your current profit then close out. Do not though close one index unless you intend to close other as well at the same time !! VERY IMPORTANT !! and vice versa

The trades I am posting will be 'both on, both off types with no single index being traded alone. This new system is 84% accurate so I have decided to stick with it for the time being and post the trades here.

mombasa

Established member
561 1
Thx IK, so u only place a trade after dow closes and before ftse opens next day?

Can't believe u r cleaning - surely u jest sir !

Thx again.

indexking

219 0
Yes generally I put my trades on after hours. When the previous day close price triggers a trade you can wait for the next day before trading to get better prices.
What you must not do is wait for the dow value to be reached to trigger the trade then jump in before it closes. It must always CLOSE within the target boundary to be a valid trade. Otherwise you end up on a false breakout.
People not realize huge importance in close prices !

Regards

IK

indexking

219 0
Hello

In order to buy Dow and sell Ftse the closing price of Dow must be 9345 or less. Do not jump in unless it closes at or below this price.
Anyone currently doing my dow/cac, dow/dax trade will need to exit if this dow target is reached.

Regards

IK

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock